Page 468 of 571 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5703

Thread: Football Thread

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Take into account they have played their two games in Italy...
    And against not very strong squads (Turkey and Switzerland).

Never play bad team in previous euroes tourneys?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post

Coach is Turkish_Trabzon, he doesnt want to show real Turks in his team.

These 3 GKs, the most experienced one is the one in the middle. Which one did he choose? Of course the most mena looking one.
    I can even make a full blond-ginger and european looking 11 from recently capped players.
    To be honest I would not be surprised if there exist widespread antiblond sentiment/bias in football. In fact it looks obvious.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    You don't believe in Spanish team? We both played badly at group stage more or less, it's hard to predict who will go trough.
    Spain is probably slight favorite.
    No, I don't believe in them. Spain won against Slovakia because...well you know...I've seen teams of nuns playing better than Slovakia.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,729
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    No, I don't believe in them. Spain won against Slovakia because...well you know...I've seen teams of nuns playing better than Slovakia.

We defeated Slovakia 0-4 in their country pretty recently so I agree, they played horribly against Spain few days ago. But also in part because Spain applied high pressure (you seem to do this fantastically at times) and they struggled to keep ball possession. Even though Slovaks are not as bad as they looked hat day.

I'm not impressed with Spain but neither with Croatia, both are far from their best days. Everything is open IMO.
    0-6 humiliation against you after WC still hurts, even though we later menaged to avenge it in Zagreb.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This Spanish team trashed Germany 6-0 just a year ago. So they are def. favorites against Croatia. Especially because we lost almost all matches against "big" teams since the WC (some very big loses). But Croatia generally preforms better in underdog role. It will be interesting, really can't predict anything.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    To be honest I would not be surprised if there exist widespread antiblond sentiment/bias in football. In fact it looks obvious.
    Looks like some brave dissidents exist at the outskirts of footy-powers-to-be:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/w...le-52m-5570117

Football sticker goes on sale for Ł5.2m

A shopkeeper has unveiled the world's largest collection of rare football stickers and cards including a one-off item he has listed - for Ł5.2m.

For the past three decades, he has amassed a record-breaking collection and now has 'well in excess' of half a million items - including some of the rarest in the world.

Among his most prized collections are three Mexico 70 completed collections - described as the holy grail of collectors- with one set containing the original 'backs' and valued at around Ł60k.

He also has many 'black prism' cards - which are one-off creations - including that of current Finland and Union Berlin striker Joel Pohjanpalo, who has become the "mascot" of his newly-opened store.

And online he has listed it for an eye-watering Ł5.2m - as he says there is 'nothing to compare it too.'

He added: "He is almost like the shop mascot. I have got other black prism ones but none that are as funny as him.

"I've also got a hell of a lot of limited edition cards where the demand completely overshadows the supply.

"But my most expensive listing on the website is for Ł5.2m. Pohjanpalo is just a real quirky character.

"He scored against Demark in the Euros and is a decent player, but is a bit of a throwback with floppy blond hair.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Feel the heat

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,673
    Given: 5,633

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    We defeated Slovakia 0-4 in their country pretty recently so I agree, they played horribly against Spain few days ago. But also in part because Spain applied high pressure (you seem to do this fantastically at times) and they struggled to keep ball possession. Even though Slovaks are not as bad as they looked hat day.

I'm not impressed with Spain but neither with Croatia, both are far from their best days. Everything is open IMO.
    0-6 humiliation against you after WC still hurts, even though we later menaged to avenge it in Zagreb.
    Why are slovakians considerably swarthier than hungarians and croatians if they are geographically more northern and supposedly more "central" Euro ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    04-10-2023 @ 05:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryans
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Moscow
    Politics
    Centre Left
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 632
    Given: 2,020

2 Not allowed!

Wales have been eliminated from the Euro 2020. They will now set their sights on qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.
    Denmark by far the better team, and I'll be rooting for them from now on. Denmark can beat any team on their side of the bracket, they have a shot at making the final. Danes have looked impressive all tournament, even during their first two defeats when they created enough chances to win 4 matches.
    Despite the quality of their opponents, this is such a serious accomplishment for a team that aint traditional powerhouse.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Brave and very good display of Austrians who were in game until very end. They can go home with their heads held high, especially considering how they made Italians look bad and Italians played best football in the tournament during the group stage. On the other hand expected win of Danes against Wales. Both them and Swedes are very good teams and potential suprises of the tournament IMO - for example during our WC run in Russia our toughest game by far was against Denmark in 1/8 finals, and it was pretty much the same team plus Eriksen.

It's good to see how competitive matches are.

Page 468 of 571 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast

Thread Information