Page 530 of 571 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5702

Thread: Football Thread

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Mbappe made a big mistake. He will spend part of his prime in French league and toxic environment of PSG, where everything is a priority but football. It's disappointing he chose money over sport ambitions at Madrid, especially since it was supposedly his childhood dream to play for RM. Now he will even have power to change coaches and influence transfers at Paris, a power no player should have.

He will regret this one day. Unless he brings a Champions League trophy to Paris, which I admit, for a hometown boy, would be something special and legendary.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

PSG just won the champions league against Barça.

Total heartbreak here in catalan TV. (Que se jodan jeje)

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Croato-Bosnian in charge of BVB again! Welcome, Edin! I'm really happy. He took us to a DFB Pokal a season ago, and this time I feel, we could win the title next season

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    PSG just won the champions league against Barça.

Total heartbreak here in catalan TV. (Que se jodan jeje)
    It was Olympique Lyonnais not Qatar SG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Mbappe made a big mistake. He will spend part of his prime in French league and toxic environment of PSG, where everything is a priority but football. It's disappointing he chose money over sport ambitions at Madrid, especially since it was supposedly his childhood dream to play for RM. Now he will even have power to change coaches and influence transfers at Paris, a power no player should have.

He will regret this one day. Unless he brings a Champions League trophy to Paris, which I admit, for a hometown boy, would be something special and legendary.
    In Madrid they are absolutely pissed about it, the guy was talking with Flo Perez via Skype every 2 weeks. The contention plan for the last 3 years was all based on saving to sign Mbappe...now neither that neither Halland. The fact is that no one can compete financially with Abu Dhabi City or Qatar SG, I can only imagine what they offered Mbappe and his family to change his mind( and I'm not even talking about what's official)... financial fair play Lololololololol!!! European football is a fucking farse like everything else in this decaying continent ruled by corrupts and/or retards.
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    In Madrid they are absolutely pissed about it
    True. Look if so, that the media is talking more, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more, about this affaire about Mbappsold than about the final of the Champions League that we play just this saturday de locos...

Flo becomes old and decrépito, now no Haaland no Mbappsold, such dumb.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    True. Look if so, that the media is talking more, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more, about this affaire about Mbappsold than about the final of the Champions League that we play just this saturday de locos...

Flo becomes old and decrépito, now no Haaland no Mbappsold, such dumb.
    Yes, from tomorrow on they have to change the chip and talk about the final....the problem is that the press in Madrid is absolutely sick, that's why I have the opinion that playing for RM is one of the most difficult places ( if not the most difficult), the press and the overall pressure is insane...and the president ( who controls most of the press) is old and stupid...what can you say about a guy who announces the plan for the European Super League in the Chiringuito ?!

Regarding the striker you missed no problem, no need for prima donnas anyway. A decent replacement for Benzema and especially buying someone to replace Modric + 1 or 2 adjustments is enough to maintain the team very competitive.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yes, from tomorrow on they have to change the chip and talk about the final....the problem is that the press in Madrid is absolutely sick, that's why I have the opinion that playing for RM is one of the most difficult places ( if not the most difficult), the press and the overall pressure is insane...and the president ( who controls most of the press) is old and stupid...what can you say about a guy who announces the plan for the European Super League in the Chiringuito ?!

Regarding the striker you missed no problem, no need for prima donnas anyway. A decent replacement for Benzema and especially buying someone to replace Modric + 1 or 2 adjustments is enough to maintain the team very competitive.
    I see you are really infomed about the Real Madrid, its relation with the media, many times toxic, and even about our tv shows. El Chiringuito is almost a comedy, but believe me, it is very influential.

We signed Camavinga and perhaps Tchuameni or whatever his name will come this summer. These two along Valverde should be the substitute of Modric, Kross and Casemiro, of course in a lower level. Reggarding the striker, I would wait. I dont see good 9s in the market now.
    Last edited by Cristiano viejo; 05-26-2022 at 05:11 AM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    I see you are really infomed about the Real Madrid, its relation with the media, many times toxic, and even about our tv shows. El Chiringuito is almost a comedy, but believe me, it is very influential.

We signed Camavinga and perhaps Tchuameni or whatever his name will come this summer. These two along Valverde should be the substitute of Modric, Kross and Casemiro, of course in a lower level. Reggarding the striker, I would wait. I dont see good 9s in the market now.
    Well there is Lewandowski, he wants go move from Bayern, talking about signing for Barcelona, but it's not clear the Spanish Liga will allow the signing because of financial (spending/income) rules set by La Liga.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well there is Lewandowski, he wants go move from Bayern, talking about signing for Barcelona, but it's not clear the Spanish Liga will allow the signing because of financial (spending/income) rules set by La Liga.
    Lewandoski is 34, that would not be a good move. Perhaps Kane? not sure, better waiting.

Page 530 of 571 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540 ... LastLast

Thread Information