View Poll Results: Which country is your favourite?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ireland

21 41.18%
  • Scotland

15 29.41%
  • Wales

10 19.61%
  • England

12 23.53%
  • Norway

9 17.65%
  • Sweden

8 15.69%
  • Denmark

6 11.76%
  • Finland

9 17.65%
  • Iceland

8 15.69%
  • Belgium

3 5.88%
  • Netherlands

5 9.80%
  • Germany

10 19.61%
  • Poland

2 3.92%
  • Estonia

2 3.92%
  • Latvia

2 3.92%
  • Lithuinia

6 11.76%
  • Russia

6 11.76%
  • Other

3 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite northern European country?

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 10:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    60% Spaniard, 25% French, 15% Native American (Guesstimated)
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    "Atlantid/Atlantomediterranid and Cromagnid with a possible Alpinoid tendency".-Agrippa-
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Francisco Vazquez de Coronado.
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,637
    Given: 12,702

1 Not allowed!

I've been to England,(London is expensive as fuck!), Scotland and Germany, these are the ones I like the best!.

The Battle of San Pasqual was a military encounter that occurred during the Mexican-American War in what is now the San Pasqual Valley community of the city of San Diego, California. On December 6 and December 7, 1846, the Californios, and their Presidial Lancers, led by General Don Andres Pico, (1810-1876), defeated Stephen W. Kearny´s US Army column of 150 men.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,115
    Given: 11,127

1 Not allowed!

Russia, Germany, and England.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,894
    Given: 18,300

1 Not allowed!

Top 3

1) Ireland
    2) Netherlands
    3) Denmark

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

That cold one
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

I liked the Netherlands a lot when I went last year, so i'd vote for NL outside of England

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

5 Not allowed!

Iceland - it's safe. Russia too (my mother has visited Russia several times and she loves it there even more than all of the many European nations that she's visited.... from Andorra to Norway.) She told me the Russians have an excellent culture.

Plus Antifa and BLM rioters, looters, vandals, iconoclasts, arsonists, murderers, and domestic terrorists who are creating daily assaults on our culture and heritage, commiting sickening daily crimes across the U.S., Canada, and many European nations (as seen in loads of videos each day on social media).... wouldn't last 5 minutes against the Russian police. The Russians wouldn't put up with that nonsense seen happening across Western Europe, Canada, and the U.S.

As for the rest of Eurabia / Islamic States of Europe... Hungary and Poland are still European cultured nations... and freedom of speech is still allowed there, they have strict border controls, awesome and strong conservative leaders who refuse to follow the EU's open border laws. They look afer their own people, protect their peoples culture and safety, refuse to accept any illegal migrants (who pretend to be "refugee men'',) have no mass Islamisation, no cultural clashes, a peaceful and harmonious culture, no daily assaults on their cultural heritage, no ghettos, no no-go zones, no cultural wars happening, no migrants complaining each day about their country's history, no mass rapes of their children and upon women who don't wear hijabs, zero terror attacks, etc.

https://twitter.com/greatwhitevin/st...11243737153536

https://twitter.com/yhwhuniversity/s...79556658286593

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1214083708476674048

Each day I see shocking videos on social media of the illegal migrant invasion sweeping through Spain, France, Italy, Greece, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden - big Islamic riots and fires in Sweden very recently - and lots of problems and crimes from millions of illegal migrants shown each day in all of these nations.

I'd avoid Sweden the most. I saw pictures and videos from Sweden the other day from Malmo. The skies were black with smoke from big fires. Muslims had big riots there because a Danish anti-Islamisation activist burned a Koran in public. Norway had problems too. Big riots, looting, crimes from migrants seen happening each day on social media in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, etc. Many places no longer look European due to mass Islamic migration.

I don't even want to describe all the problems here in London and other UK cities... and in Paris and Amsterdam and Brussels. Knife crimes and machete attacks statistically happens every 4 minutes in London. Knife crime, machete attacks, acid attacks (another 2 acid attacks happened in London over the last week,) burglaries, rape crime statistics in London are now at a record high.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...85778149421057

Many UK cities have Muslim mayors. 2 million UK children raped in the last few decades by 95% Islamic men with little justice for the victims. Mass Islamic rapes and violent assaults of non Islamic females have happened in the UK, France, NL, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway, etc.

https://twitter.com/LarraineWright1/...85720594612224

Statues are being torn down by BLM/Antifa rioters, 3/4/5 star UK hotels are filling up everywhere with young illegal migrant men, (over 4000 have arrived here so far this year in dinghies from France, and a big corrupt scam is going on and loads of UK people are furious with the current invasion....and a protest is planned this week by patriots to block the sea.)

Moroccans were shown recently rioting and causing fires in cities across the Netherlands.

Italy is trying to block boats full of hundreds of more illegal men arriving there. An Italian child was raped on a beach recently by an illegal migrant in Italy.

Sickening crimes are also shown on social media happening in Ireland and Switzerland too by illegal migrants.

An asylum centre in Scotland was secretly closed down recently by Scotland's First Minister - Nicola Sturgeon of the left-wing Scottish 'Nationalist' Party which welcomes 'refugees'. 55 men (all asylum seekers) raped 44 Scottish children.... and as usual the MSM and authorities stayed silent.

Also a few months ago, a 'refugee' went on a stabbing spree in Scotland and he stabbed random people as he said he wasn't happy with the tax payer funded free food and wifi speed in his 3/4 star hotel.

People look at nice landscape pictures and tourist videos of nations... but it's not the full picture as there's been numerous terror attacks in many European nations alongside rising crime rates, a loss of our cultures, and heavy Islamisation.

I saw a video a few days ago from Rome. It didn't look like Roman people there... the entire streets in the video showed large crowds of Middle Eastern / North African Islamic men all praying to Allah on the ground. The same is seen in videos from cities across the UK, Belgium, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany (1 in 4 Germans is a migrant.)

Recent videos from London showed BLM rioters parading in bulletproof vests and paramiitary clothing and were calling for violence. The two-tier and politically indoctrinated police did nothing.

Last weekend showed thousands of Islamic women parading in London wearing burkas and hijabs... no fines were issued for breaking lockdown rules on public gatherings. BLM protesters held UK flags drenched in mock blood last weekend and swore and shouted at the politically-correct police. No arrests and no fines were issued to them for breaking lockdown rules.

https://twitter.com/Nigel21915926/st...74813420544006

https://twitter.com/AbbeyCaoimhe/sta...68474917736449

https://twitter.com/GortTheAvenger/s...42784877113345

A 73 year old white English man was fined £10,000 last weekend for holding a peaceful anti-lockdown protest in London. Police also arrested two white English men and have charged them for filming illegal migrants arriving in the UK to show the public on social media.

https://twitter.com/MartinDaubney/st...77097333084160

Meanwhile the police assist illegal migrant men who arrive each day and are taken on luxury coaches to 4 star hotels across the UK (costing tax payers £4 billion over the next ten years,) whilst thousands of our homeless war veterans sleep on the streets.

Another video from London a few days ago showed a crowd of Islamic men standing in a London park who were cutting themselves with machetes. They had blood over their Islamic clothes in some bizarre and terrifying Islamic religious ritual that they were performing in a public park, with no regards for scaring people who were walking with their children in the park.

(Here's some video clips of the scary and barbaric ceremony.)

https://twitter.com/potkazar/status/1300535797343563777

https://twitter.com/Paula55855/statu...84920181301248

https://twitter.com/jolenebuntinguk/...50348637859848

https://twitter.com/potkazar/status/1300737430736318469

They come from barbarian cultures with norms and values which are incompatible with our western civilisation... where child rape, child brides, FGM, halal slaughter, honour killings, etc, are seen as 'norms'.

More recent videos from London showed thousands of Afhan men parading with Afghan flags... and another recent video in London showed thousands of Pakistani Muslim men parading with the flags of the nations that they celebrate but refuse to live in.

I saw a recent video from Ireland showing a large crowd of African teens chasing after some petrified Irish children. In Switzerland a migrant killed a child by pushing the child underneath a train.

I saw a video from France recently showing a group of African migrants forcing a French boy into a drain in the ground, and I saw another recent video of an Irish boy in Ireland being brutally attacked by an African migrant man. I think he died from his injuries.

Two days ago I saw a video from a school in France. All of the pupils in the class looked African and not very diverse. They were throwing chairs, screaming and shouting.... wrecking the classroom. The teacher was nowhere to be seen: https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/1300792404606423047

https://twitter.com/ShereeJasmine1/s...02803461988352

I saw recent videos of expensive designer stores in Belgium and Sweden which were being looted by large crowds of African migrants... and I saw videos from France showing smoke rising in the sky after French special forces moved in following brutal ethnic cultural clashes in France between Chechens and Arabs. Many migrants bring their cultural clashes into Europe. Hindu and Muslim clashes are an example.

Welcome to Europe, 2020.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-03-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    03-21-2024 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Ethnicity
    noxçi
    Country
    European Union
    Hero
    Sheikh Mansur Ushurma || Dzhokhar Dudayev || Zelimkhan || Baysangur Of Beno
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 161

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Iceland - it's safe. Russia too (my mother has visited Russia several times and she loves it there even more than all of the many European nations that she's visited.... from Andorra to Norway.) She told me the Russians have an excellent culture.

Plus Antifa and BLM rioters, looters, vandals, iconoclasts, arsonists, murderers, and domestic terrorists who are creating daily assaults on our culture and heritage, commiting sickening daily crimes across the U.S., Canada, and many European nations (as seen in loads of videos each day on social media).... wouldn't last 5 minutes against the Russian police. The Russians wouldn't put up with that nonsense seen happening across Western Europe, Canada, and the U.S.

As for the rest of Eurabia / Islamic States of Europe... Hungary and Poland are still European cultured nations... and freedom of speech is still allowed there, they have strict border controls, awesome and strong conservative leaders who refuse to follow the EU's open border laws. They look afer their own people, protect their peoples culture and safety, refuse to accept any illegal migrants (who pretend to be "refugee men'',) have no mass Islamisation, no cultural clashes, a peaceful and harmonious culture, no daily assaults on their cultural heritage, no ghettos, no no-go zones, no cultural wars happening, no migrants complaining each day about their country's history, no mass rapes of their children and upon women who don't wear hijabs, zero terror attacks, etc.

https://twitter.com/greatwhitevin/st...11243737153536

https://twitter.com/yhwhuniversity/s...79556658286593

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1214083708476674048

Each day I see shocking videos on social media of the illegal migrant invasion sweeping through Spain, France, Italy, Greece, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden - big Islamic riots and fires in Sweden very recently - and lots of problems and crimes from millions of illegal migrants shown each day in all of these nations.

I'd avoid Sweden the most. I saw pictures and videos from Sweden the other day from Malmo. The skies were black with smoke from big fires. Muslims had big riots there because a Danish anti-Islamisation activist burned a Koran in public. Norway had problems too. Big riots, looting, crimes from migrants seen happening each day on social media in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, etc. Many places no longer look European due to mass Islamic migration.

I don't even want to describe all the problems here in London and other UK cities... and in Paris and Amsterdam and Brussels. Knife crimes and machete attacks statistically happens every 4 minutes in London. Knife crime, machete attacks, acid attacks (another 2 acid attacks happened in London over the last week,) burglaries, rape crime statistics in London are now at a record high.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...85778149421057

Many UK cities have Muslim mayors. 2 million UK children raped in the last few decades by 95% Islamic men with little justice for the victims. Mass Islamic rapes and violent assaults of non Islamic females have happened in the UK, France, NL, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway, etc.

https://twitter.com/LarraineWright1/...85720594612224

Statues are being torn down by BLM/Antifa rioters, 3/4/5 star UK hotels are filling up everywhere with young illegal migrant men, (over 4000 have arrived here so far this year in dinghies from France, and a big corrupt scam is going on and loads of UK people are furious with the current invasion....and a protest is planned this week by patriots to block the sea.)

Moroccans were shown recently rioting and causing fires in cities across the Netherlands.

Italy is trying to block boats full of hundreds of more illegal men arriving there. An Italian child was raped on a beach recently by an illegal migrant in Italy.

Sickening crimes are also shown on social media happening in Ireland and Switzerland too by illegal migrants.

An asylum centre in Scotland was secretly closed down recently by Scotland's First Minister - Nicola Sturgeon of the left-wing Scottish 'Nationalist' Party which welcomes 'refugees'. 55 men (all asylum seekers) raped 44 Scottish children.... and as usual the MSM and authorities stayed silent.

Also a few months ago, a 'refugee' went on a stabbing spree in Scotland and he stabbed random people as he said he wasn't happy with the tax payer funded free food and wifi speed in his 3/4 star hotel.

People look at nice landscape pictures and tourist videos of nations... but it's not the full picture as there's been numerous terror attacks in many European nations alongside rising crime rates, a loss of our cultures, and heavy Islamisation.

I saw a video a few days ago from Rome. It didn't look like Roman people there... the entire streets in the video showed large crowds of Middle Eastern / North African Islamic men all praying to Allah on the ground. The same is seen in videos from cities across the UK, Belgium, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany (1 in 4 Germans is a migrant.)

Recent videos from London showed BLM rioters parading in bulletproof vests and paramiitary clothing and were calling for violence. The two-tier and politically indoctrinated police did nothing.

Last weekend showed thousands of Islamic women parading in London wearing burkas and hijabs... no fines were issued for breaking lockdown rules on public gatherings. BLM protesters held UK flags drenched in mock blood last weekend and swore and shouted at the politically-correct police. No arrests and no fines were issued to them for breaking lockdown rules.

https://twitter.com/Nigel21915926/st...74813420544006

https://twitter.com/AbbeyCaoimhe/sta...68474917736449

https://twitter.com/GortTheAvenger/s...42784877113345

A 73 year old white English man was fined £10,000 last weekend for holding a peaceful anti-lockdown protest in London. Police also arrested two white English men and have charged them for filming illegal migrants arriving in the UK to show the public on social media.

https://twitter.com/MartinDaubney/st...77097333084160

Meanwhile the police assist illegal migrant men who arrive each day and are taken on luxury coaches to 4 star hotels across the UK (costing tax payers £4 billion over the next ten years,) whilst thousands of our homeless war veterans sleep on the streets.

Another video from London a few days ago showed a crowd of Islamic men standing in a London park who were cutting themselves with machetes. They had blood over their Islamic clothes in some bizarre and terrifying Islamic religious ritual that they were performing in a public park, with no regards for scaring people who were walking with their children in the park.

(Here's some video clips of the scary and barbaric ceremony.)

https://twitter.com/potkazar/status/1300535797343563777

https://twitter.com/Paula55855/statu...84920181301248

https://twitter.com/jolenebuntinguk/...50348637859848

https://twitter.com/potkazar/status/1300737430736318469

They come from barbarian cultures with norms and values which are incompatible with our western civilisation... where child rape, child brides, FGM, halal slaughter, honour killings, etc, are seen as 'norms'.

More recent videos from London showed thousands of Afhan men parading with Afghan flags... and another recent video in London showed thousands of Pakistani Muslim men parading with the flags of the nations that they celebrate but refuse to live in.

I saw a recent video from Ireland showing a large crowd of African teens chasing after some petrified Irish children. In Switzerland a migrant killed a child by pushing the child underneath a train.

I saw a video from France recently showing a group of African migrants forcing a French boy into a drain in the ground, and I saw another recent video of an Irish boy in Ireland being brutally attacked by an African migrant man. I think he died from his injuries.

Two days ago I saw a video from a school in France. All of the pupils in the class looked African and not very diverse. They were throwing chairs, screaming and shouting.... wrecking the classroom. The teacher was nowhere to be seen: https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/1300792404606423047

https://twitter.com/ShereeJasmine1/s...02803461988352

I saw recent videos of expensive designer stores in Belgium and Sweden which were being looted by large crowds of African migrants... and I saw videos from France showing smoke rising in the sky after French special forces moved in following brutal ethnic cultural clashes in France between Chechens and Arabs. Many migrants bring their cultural clashes into Europe. Hindu and Muslim clashes are an example.

Welcome to Europe, 2020.
    About your last part:
    It had nothing to do with ethnicity. It has been said (by both sides) time and time again that it was simply Chechens vs drug dealers. Please quit making it about ethnicities.

Chechens are a huge reason for the decline of drug gangs in parts of France. They are in no way wrong for wanting to make the communities they live in a safe place. The people of Dijon especially had been suffering for a while. Chechens have told the police about the dealers several times, but the state never lifted a finger and just let the drug dealers roam free. A group of dealers beating a Chechen teenager into the hospital around 2 months back was the breaking point for them, so they decided to take the matter into their own hands.

Last Online
    03-21-2024 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Ethnicity
    noxçi
    Country
    European Union
    Hero
    Sheikh Mansur Ushurma || Dzhokhar Dudayev || Zelimkhan || Baysangur Of Beno
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 161

0 Not allowed!

Finland and Ireland for me.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

2 Not allowed!

I voted for Ireland but I like also Poland , Russsia and Finland.

Last Online
    03-14-2021 @ 06:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    etrurian, slavic
    Ethnicity
    Etrurian
    Ancestry
    Croatian (50%) , Italian, French
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Marche