Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    I simply don't care at this point in time. 9/11 took place, regardless of who the ultimate culprit is. The event itself is now a part of the history books.
    I'm with Veritas on this (not about beating you up ). I'm amazed someone can be this callous about our history. 9/11 affected everything! Who committed the act, or was complicit in it, is of unimaginable importance. If it were proven, or even disproven, that the American government were secretly involved, everything that we know would be turned on its head over night. And above all else, history is a reflection of the future. Apathy on this matter is not admirable in my opinion.

Last Online
    05-20-2012 @ 11:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Ethnicity
    Tavastian
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Alco-liberalism
    Religion
    Slam-ism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    9/11 affected everything! Who committed the act, or was complicit in it, is of unimaginable importance. If it were proven, or even disproven, that the American government were secretly involved, everything that we know would be turned on its head over night.
    Regardless of who committed it, the bottom line is that it has, and is still being used as an excuse of a massive power grab, both in America and Europe. But even if it could be proven that the government wasn't involved but deliberately let it to happen could be a start of more positive development.

Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, Frisian, Frankish
    Ancestry
    England and the Netherlands
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahtari View Post
    Regardless of who committed it, the bottom line is that it has, and is still being used as an excuse of a massive power grab, both in America and Europe.
    Exactly. It is. But if the government were complicit in 9/11, then the world will know that all of the events which have occured because of it were unjusitifed. That's a war (essentially 2), hundreds of new laws and limitations on liberty, the deaths of thousands, if not millions. Not to mention what this would tell us about the honesty of our governments and media. If it were proven that 9/11 WAS committed by Muslims - that the official story is 100% true, then millions of us sceptics would have a renewed faith in our leaders and a greater resolve to oppose the growing Islamic Empire. Either way, the implications are enormous.

Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 11:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    Barbarians the Romans couldn't handle
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Philadelphia
    Politics
    Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Sometime later I will post my analysis of 9/11. On conspiracy theories in general, this Wikipedia article covers a lot of the reasons why I am skeptical of them.

For now, I just want to ask for clarification of one of the poll options:

No, I don't think the government is capable of covering it up
    This is ambiguous. If you mean whether there are factions in government who have the capacity to consider and even attempt such a conspiracy, then my answer is possibly.

If you mean whether they have the capacity to pull it off, then my answer is highly unlikely.

Last Online
    11-28-2018 @ 02:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Europe
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Blue Collar
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

0 Not allowed!

Five foreign intelligence agencies, and the CIA, warned that there was a plot to fly planes into buildings at least a month in advance. Then C. Rice went on camera and said they had no idea such a thing could happen.
    http://www.nlpwessex.org/docs/gordonthomas.htm

On 9-11, the military was watching the radars for in excess of an hour, but never reacted.

The buildings remains have thermite dust all over them, and there was a pool of molten steel in the basement that lasted for several weeks.

At the minimum there was a non-reaction by the government.
    If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
    – James Madison
    Money Masters
    European Y DNA Haplogroups
    US Debt
    http://www.zasucks.com/?p=6151
    War Is A Racket

Last Online
    11-28-2018 @ 02:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Europe
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Blue Collar
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

0 Not allowed!

This link provides evidence that the Arab passports were fakes, and they do not know who was on the airplanes.
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...mingarabs.html
    If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
    – James Madison
    Money Masters
    European Y DNA Haplogroups
    US Debt
    http://www.zasucks.com/?p=6151
    War Is A Racket

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    I can't believe I just read that filth from a European man. You're lucky I am not there in the same room as you because I would go off on you like no tomorrow you sorry excuse for a man. I said state your opinions in this thread but I didn't think I would actually read this kind of shit.
    I think you need to reconsider just how seriously you take posting on an internet forum. Given how belligerent you seem to be from your reply to my honest post, I might advise you to grow up a bit. I recall you having a fit of foul language in the chatbox once before, apparently induced because someone compared you to a conspiracy-monger or somesuch. Is this how you normally react when you hear or see something that you don't like?

I'm not going to spend my days wailing about the past or pointing fingers at some nebulous group of evildoers. Are you looking to be offended by someone who's got just as much right to his opinions as you do to yours? Call me a sorry excuse for a man, that's quite fine by me; being abused for one's opinions isn't going to kill me. Are you a God to look down on me or pass sentence on me? Why, you can't even control your own tendency to anger and you think to say that I'm the worse person because I hold an opinion that you don't like!

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

#1: Charlie Sheen is a blowhard lefty. The 9/11 conspiracy is just part of his anti-conservative agenda, because most people can't distinguish between neocons (Bush, Cheney) & true Conservatives. If Al Gore was president on September 11, 2001 lefties such as Sheen & Rosie O'Donnell wouldn't be spouting 9/11 conspiracy theories. These conspiracies are really anti-Bush & anti-Cheney. Has anyone accused the Clinton adminsitration of trying to bring down the WTC in 1993?

#2: If the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy, why wasn't UA Flight 93 able to reach its target, either the Capitol or White House? The remote pilot should have been able to override anything that was going on in the cockpit. Yet that plane crashed in Pennsylvania. Either brought down by a fight over control of the plane (official story) or maybe it was shot down. If it was shot down by the USAF & the White House didn't want to admit it, that would be a coverup.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    I'm with Veritas on this (not about beating you up ). I'm amazed someone can be this callous about our history. 9/11 affected everything! Who committed the act, or was complicit in it, is of unimaginable importance. If it were proven, or even disproven, that the American government were secretly involved, everything that we know would be turned on its head over night. And above all else, history is a reflection of the future. Apathy on this matter is not admirable in my opinion.
    Acceptance is not apathy. What do you want me to do, run around and treat 9/11 like the Jews treat the Holocaust? 9/11 is an event of history now, and I'm not going to work myself up into a frenzy over it. Let others froth at the mouth and get angry about it, let them fixate on it to the point of being obsessed. I was 24 when it happened; I'll be 33 within a month. When I was 24 I was angry and wanted revenge, that's all I cared about. I was happy when the bombs went off in Muslim countries and those idiots got their comeuppance. Looking back, I can't say that I liked being perpetually angry about something that I had no control over.

The world is constantly changing, people come and go and events and deeds are always new. What was important, world-altering news then is history now. I'm not going to react to an external event and have a meltdown. Was it idiot Muslims or a shady bunch of global conspirators? Why is anyone surprised by either option? Are evil people a new feature to life's events? If it's the Muslims, or really a specific group of Muslims, deal with them. If it's a shady bunch of global conspirators, deal with them. In the end, their evil deed is over and done with. However, the evildoers remain and, if left unpunished, will escape justice and might very well continue their plottings.
    Last edited by Cato; 09-09-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn: Warrior Caste--> Goði Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    :confused2.So the let me make sure I'm crystal, here: Z.O.G of the U.S. is in cahoots with Islamo-Facist secret societies that, in conjuction with one another, form a secretive N.W.O that is seeking to ensalve the population of globe and have managed to keep it out of mainstream press who's primary aim in the era of money-motivated news and sensationalistic 'journalism' is to print and report anything and everything that will, in turn, make money...?

I spent a significant amount of time re-viewing the posted videos some time back, and someone, somewhere therein, talked about the presence of Sulfur at the scence of 9/11 as the nail-in-the-coffin proof of a controlled demolition. Given that I am no engineer, I called one I know to get his thoughts. Turns out that Jet Fuel, relative to the total admixture of its composition, is very very high in Sulfur; further, the disintegration of Sulfur's molecular structure occurs at some wicked high Kelvin. In short, my friend told me that the cause for alarm would be if there were no Sulfur found at the scence: "It would be like examining a gun recently fired and finding no G.S.R", he said.

I don't question that a paradigm shift has occured in, particularly, the western world. I just think that all of this conspiratorial stuff defies, in particular, everything that we know about the nature of Power (via the Social Sciences, Philosophy, etc). Power is simply not that lest it not only vent, but make its venting ubiquitously obvious: Power has a rather insatiable ego. And while there are undoubtedly some sociopathically good liers in the world, the number who would be able to pull such large scale smoke-and-mirror acts off whilst mums the word can probably be counted on a single hand that has been run-over by a train.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information