"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loddfafner View Post
    On conspiracy theories in general, this Wikipedia article covers a lot of the reasons why I am skeptical of them.
    Popular Mechanics, traitors, and other agents of the establishment use the Conspiracy Theory phrase as an ad hominem attack against people who really have nothing but questions about anomalies that the 'debunkers' don't have scientific data to back up, and simply do not want to address because we all know that the media, hollywood, and other outlets used to brainwash us use the word Conspiracy Theorist to make us all look like a bunch of crazies.

If you have at least a shred of decency, any kind of humanity, or even half a brain you would at least take a look at what questions we have in the 9/11 Truth Movement.

When I saw WE, I am talking about HUNDREDS of Police, Firefighters, and Paramedics WHO WERE THERE FIRST HAND, heard multiple explosions BEFORE and AFTER the collapses, including WTC7and people who actually have seen both sides of the coin and have questions.

This also includes numerous high-ranking military personnel who've kept true to their Oaths, as well as FBI, CIA agents at the highest level who have since been removed from their positions, resigned as a result of having their investigations being obstructed, and even have been murdered.

This is a massive attack by the establishment, and those who directly benefit from defending the official story, to derail any investigation and to steer people away from getting to the bottom of it.

I've never been so committed to something, so convinced that this was a cover up, that I've invested my career, my reputation, and my very social life into the 9/11 Truth Movement and will never rest until I, and others like us find justice for those killed not just in the attacks, but in two wars that have been somehow justified as a result of 9/11.

If you still think jetfuel somehow brought down the WTC, I would have to call you the conspiracy theorist and the nutjob, but to say that such a thing could happen simply flies in the face of what we know about how steel behaves when it is heated up.

Consider the following videos while you draw up your 'analysis':

[YOUTUBE]v3J9hsXS-Mo[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]PXAaPtDpuf4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]urvEazcdSr0[/YOUTUBE]

If you mean whether there are factions in government who have the capacity to consider and even attempt such a conspiracy, then my answer is possibly.
    If you mean whether they have the capacity to pull it off, then my answer is highly unlikely.
    Since you are obviously basing this statement purely on your opinion of all this, why don't clarify how it wouldn't be likely that a multi trillion dollar military and intelligence infrastructure doesn't have the capacity to bring down these buildings and cover up the evidence as best they can?

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    I think you need to reconsider just how seriously you take posting on an internet forum.
    I think you are right, if you are any kind of measure of what kind of morons float around places like this who call themselves preservationists and standing up for what is right.

Is this how you normally react when you hear or see something that you don't like?
    This is how I react to idiots.

I'm not going to spend my days wailing about the past or pointing fingers at some nebulous group of evildoers.
    This is why you are an idiot, a coward, and a traitor to your Republic.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    I think you are right, if you are any kind of measure of what kind of morons float around places like this who call themselves preservationists and standing up for what is right.

This is how I react to idiots.

This is why you are an idiot, a coward, and a traitor to your Republic.
    Childish, clownish hyperbole.

Let me rebut with a borrowing from Marcus Aurelius:

Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I will meet with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness.

What, do you expect me to be angry like you always seem to be? You don't have that kind of power over me.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    #1: Charlie Sheen is a blowhard lefty.
    Yet Charlie Sheen appears on non-mainstream media outlets who are conservatives BUT are committed 9/11 Truthers. You've yet to do nothing to address anything that he's said, instead, resorting to Ad Hominem attacks.

Well done Æmeric. Just when I thought someone of your age and wisdom would have any knowledge of the world and the people in it, you come along and make statements like this and blow it completely out of the water.

How does your Left & Right Paradigm have anything to do with 9/11 Truth or any of the questions raised by anyone in it?

If the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy, why wasn't UA Flight 93 able to reach its target, either the Capitol or White House?
    Either brought down by a fight over control of the plane (official story) or maybe it was shot down. If it was shot down by the USAF & the White House didn't want to admit it, that would be a coverup.
    Alright. First of all I have not heard of any theories made by anyone in the 9/11 Truth Movement that UA 93 was controlled by remote, so I don't know where you are getting any of that. Cite your source of this blatant dis-information.

Here is some FACTS about UA 93. Whether or not you have the ability to comprehend it, or even care about what happened is no matter to me, but for the sake of defending my argument against your assaults, I will post it:

[YOUTUBE]aLJ7jEpmapQ[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]JtglX3oomfI[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]bWL_B65x9Cw[/YOUTUBE]

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Childish, clownish hyperbole.
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Fuck off and get your facts straight.

Better yet, grow a brain.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Picardie
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Well revisionism on this event bores me. The plane were certainly hijacked, the crew killed and direction WTC to blow everyone up, apparently OBL didn't imagine the towers could actually fell on themselves. A good surprise for him, other than that war for the rest of the world.

It's the Pentagon plane some had questioned and I even got fooled by a very well done video proving it was a missile that hit Pentagon. The other plane crashed in the countryside there's nothing to be proven for the last one, maybe it was for the White House ?
    It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Fuck off and get your facts straight.

Better yet, grow a brain.
    Although I bear you no ill-will (since it's obvious that anger is your guide rather than your ability to reason), your inability to tolerate a modest rebuke is most telling.

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Lahtari
    Regardless of who committed it, the bottom line is that it has, and is still being used as an excuse of a massive power grab, both in America and Europe.
    I agree.

But even if it could be proven that the government wasn't involved but deliberately let it to happen could be a start of more positive development.
    I don’t personally share the opinion that the truth always will out; the truth can be killed buried or hidden.

However 9/11 isn’t the same as cutting the breaks on someone’s car or popping someone off with a rifle from a hill, that can be kept to a minimum of co-conspirators, to pull 9/11 off either as a planned attack by a government on it’s own state or by allowing an attack by government from an outside source on it’s own state would require the co-operation of a large number of agencies in the USA, not least the military at all levels, as well as outside agencies in other states. Personally I'm sceptical that it could be done, to much opportunity for someone to talk and would require a large number of people to be twisted enough to allow their own citizens to be butchered.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, Frisian, Frankish
    Ancestry
    England and the Netherlands
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

In the end, their evil deed is over and done with..
    But it's not! The evil deed was not what happened those couple of hours, the morning of 9/11. Yes that was a tragedy, but the real evil is still happening in the name of 9/11. When people like myself and Veritas get worked up, it's not merely so that those 2996 or whatever people can have some justice, it's moreso to expose and identify the group of people who are have pulled the wool over the eyes of the world. It's part of a bigger picture. 9/11 just happens to be the greatest insight that this generation has been offered to the bigger picture and as such it's our flagship event, so to speak.

You treat this as you would some killer who murdered a child and then immediately killed himself. A great injustice yes, but In such a case, it would be okay to relinquish all frustration to the pages of history. There's nothing anyone can do and the evil is over and done. But what if that killer hadn't killed himself but had framed someone else? What if that killer went on to murder dozens of people in your community? Would you still want to forget the original incident, or would you want to re-analyse it to see if you could bring a killer-at-large to justice? See, the evil of 9/11 is not over and done.

However, the evildoers remain and, if left unpunished, will escape justice and might very well continue their plottings.
    Exactly! And this is the primary reason that people still care about 9/11 - because it's the strongest evidence we have to bring the evildoers to justice. It's not 9/11 itself, it's what it represents.

I think the bottom line is that you find the official story regarding 9/11 to be likely, and I think that if you were sceptical of it you'd have cause to still care.

But each to their own. At least you're honest.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    to pull 9/11 off either as a planned attack by a government on it’s own state or by allowing an attack by government from an outside source on it’s own state would require the co-operation of a large number of agencies in the USA, not least the military at all levels .... [your reason for skepticism: ] .... to be twisted enough to allow their own citizens to be butchered.
    Research the various false-flag terror attacks that the criminal elements of the United States government have been on record, and proven to be complicit in, and ask yourself the reasonable and fair question about who benefits from such horrible acts.

Alex Jones' Terrorstorm film documents this incredibly well.

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&ei=Zv6nStaaM4fCrQKP-tyhAw&q=terrorstorm#[/GVIDEO]

I would also like to point your attention to the proposals of the United States government to stage false flag terror attacks on U.S military and civilian personnel by a more recent regime.

If you still have doubts about this, here is MSNBC on the matter:

[YOUTUBE]dFdgzPbtF3o[/YOUTUBE]

If you still have doubts:

Operation Northwoods: A declassified document released from the Pentagon shows plans to stage false-flag terror attacks on U.S personnel to justify war with the criminal establishment's enemies, including plans to have remote controlled planes attack U.S personnel.

Read the document here in PDF format.

If you still have doubts:

Here is a video documenting the purposes behind the wargames, and military drills "Amalgam Virgo" and "Global Guardian".

This is definitive proof that the United States government lied and attempted to cover up prior knowledge of a 9/11 style attack on U.S soil.

If this won't convince you, I don't know what on Earth will.

[YOUTUBE]bdn0AOC76s4[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    Personally I'm sceptical that it could be done, to much opportunity for someone to talk and would require a large number of people...
    When you really think about it, it's not that huge of an operation for a small group of people, who have a vested interest, whether for money, greed or power, to pull this sort of thing off and remain silent about it, made especially easier if foreign elements were involved who's voices can be kept off-shore and out of the public eye, such as the Saudi Arabians, Pakistani Intelligence (ISI), and Mossad. All of which have been directly implicated in 9/11 Think about it.

[YOUTUBE]JcRAxnsay58[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FjEddVpRj7o[/YOUTUBE]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information