Thread: Afghan National Army: Rampant child molestation, drug addiction, infantile behaviour.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

0 Not allowed!

Default Afghan National Army: Rampant child molestation, drug addiction, infantile behaviour.

VICE documentary just produced about the progress of the Afghan National Army. The hopelessness, drug addiction, pedophilia of these clowns is legendary. If they haven't changed after 12 years, they will never change. They seem to be getting worse. I can't believe American taxpayer dollars are being wasted on these filth.

As you will see, when a Commander is brought to the attention of "chai boys" on base, young afghan boys used by ANA police chiefs for serving tea as well as sexual intercourse against their will. He is a rather elderly man and responds, and i quote in translation..

"If they don't fuck the asses of these boys. What should they fuck? The pussies of their own grandmothers? Their asses were used before, and now they want to get what they are owed."

"Those little boys stay willingly in the patrol bases and offer their asses in the night."

Nice to see where you Americans' tax dollars are going. To feed and clothe this 'national army' to buy drugs and sleep with boys. I don't need to re-iterate my stance on this. A nuclear solution.

Last Online
    10-20-2014 @ 09:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Croat
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    VICE documentary just produced about the progress of the Afghan National Army. The hopelessness, drug addiction, pedophilia of these clowns is legendary. If they haven't changed after 12 years, they will never change. They seem to be getting worse. I can't believe American taxpayer dollars are being wasted on these filth.

As you will see, when a Commander is brought to the attention of "chai boys" on base, young afghan boys used by ANA police chiefs for serving tea as well as sexual intercourse against their will. He is a rather elderly man and responds, and i quote in translation..

"If they don't fuck the asses of these boys. What should they fuck? The pussies of their own grandmothers? Their asses were used before, and now they want to get what they are owed."

"Those little boys stay willingly in the patrol bases and offer their asses in the night."

Nice to see where you Americans' tax dollars are going. To feed and clothe this 'national army' to buy drugs and sleep with boys. I don't need to re-iterate my stance on this. A nuclear solution.

Our tax dollars are not going towards the ANA, the only thing the US are doing as of now, 2013. Is just supplying the ANA with a few arsenals of our manufactured weaponry. Not even! We're just there to train them and that's it. They can fend off in their own country a year from now with no US Army or Marines support.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 11,022

0 Not allowed!

I remember i saw a documentary on them a little while ago, and they spent most of their time in combat high as kites. And out of combat as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Juka View Post
    Our tax dollars are not going towards the ANA, the only thing the US are doing as of now, 2013. Is just supplying the ANA with a few arsenals of our manufactured weaponry. Not even! We're just there to train them and that's it. They can fend off in their own country a year from now with no US Army or Marines support.
    http://www.nato.int/nato_static/asse...ckgrounder.pdf
    You're right, i just found that it's primarily a NATO trust fund created to extend beyond 2014 (at this point). So European nations including Bulgaria, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Estonia, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Finland, even non-european countries Japan, South Korea and Australia are paying for these individuals.
    With the stated goals:
    • transportation and installation costs for equipment donations by ISAF nations to the ANA;
    • purchase of ANA equipment and services for engineering projects;
    • in-and out-of-country training.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    I remember i saw a documentary on them a little while ago, and they spent most of their time in combat high as kites. And out of combat as well.
    Yeah i've seen many like that too.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

0 Not allowed!

Every single American military expert I've read agrees: The whole operation in Afghanistan is a failure.

1) The Afghan Army is completely permeated by Taliban and Islamist terrorists. That's why friendly fire and sabotage cases happen frequently.
    2) The government of Karzai is nothing short of a tyranny completely ridden by nepotism and corruption. No legitimacy in the eyes of the people, and completely sustained through appeasing the tribes and of course, the American muscle.
    3) NATO has a worse image now than before the 2001 incursion. The afghans, specially the Pashtun will not cooperate in the counter insurgency, and will continue to hide the terrorist cells that cross the border with Pakistan.

No matter the manual I pick up the result is the same: Failure in every front that is not seen simply because of the relative low-intensity of the conflict.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    Every single American military expert I've read agrees: The whole operation in Afghanistan is a failure.

1) The Afghan Army is completely permeated by Taliban and Islamist terrorists. That's why friendly fire and sabotage cases happen frequently.
    2) The government of Karzai is nothing short of a tyranny completely ridden by nepotism and corruption. No legitimacy in the eyes of the people, and completely sustained through appeasing the tribes and of course, the American muscle.
    3) NATO has a worse image now than before the 2001 incursion. The afghans, specially the Pashtun will not cooperate in the counter insurgency, and will continue to hide the terrorist cells that cross the border with Pakistan.

No matter the manual I pick up the result is the same: Failure in every front that is not seen simply because of the relative low-intensity of the conflict.
    For once we agree.

Last Online
    10-20-2014 @ 09:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Croat
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post

It's a Zionist thing. Which is one of the many defuncts of serving under a Zionist ruler who could care less about you.

Thread Information