Religion
    Heathen
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post
    The major difference being of course is the prevalence of phenomenally increased fat intake in modern populations.
    Actually it isn't Fat intake has increased yes, but recently (last 10 years) this has gone down not up
    What continues to rise is the amount of food as a whole that is ingested. The rise is led by grains, but even the amount of fruit and veg has gone up as well.
    Cattle die, kinsmen die,
    the self must also die;
    but glory never dies,
    For the one who is able to achieve it.

Sayings of the High One.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    That's a load of bollocks. Says who? Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Unless of course they're Danish or Swedish, then beauty is an established fact.
    That's BS Loki, get yourself down to Cheltenham spa, the ladies there are....top drawer material.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Last Online
    02-28-2013 @ 11:53 PM
    Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Quebecois
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Britton View Post
    I'd have to disagree. I think the Scottish women are just as beautiful as the Welsh or English women, but as you travel north, the accents become unbearable and detract from the overall beauty of a woman.

The same applies to other European women too. To make the list short and sweet, I'd say the most beautiful women outside of the British Isles (and their accents simply adding towards their beauty) are the Spanish, Italian and French women. All other European women may be beautiful, but as soon as that mouth opens and you hear them talk....
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...but apparently also in the ears of the hearer. I find the Italian accent simply horrifying. Whereas a Danish accent is very sweet as is the totally dissimilar Finnish one.

But, a redhead with a Russian accent will always steal my heart.
    Angantyr may cause vomiting, diarrhea, blindness or violent mood swings. Contact your doctor to see if Angantyr is right for you. Angantyr has not been tested on pregnant or lactating women. Angantyr is not for children.

Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 11:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic Briton.....
    Ethnicity
    Scottish.....
    Ancestry
    Scottish & Irish.
    Region
    Scotland
    mtDNA
    U3c
    Taxonomy
    Super Alpine with minor Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Donald Trump
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

I think in Britain you get either really ugly female or very beautiful females. They seem to go between two extremes. However, continental women have a certain something that British women lack. I don't know what it is, but women from Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France, Poland, Czech Republic etc, all have something very special that is exclusive only to them. It's like an aura, a presence, an attitude. Think Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Britt Ekland, Ursula Andress, Monica Bellucci. Brits? Katie Price aka Jordan? Lucy Pinder? Even Keeley Hazell is a bargain basement "beauty". It's difficult to find a British woman who has the same allure as continentals.

The only one who might come close is Kelly Brooke.

Last Online
    11-17-2012 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine
    Ethnicity
    German
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Master
    Politics
    Drop Dead Phleg
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Angantyr View Post
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...but apparently also in the ears of the hearer. I find the Italian accent simply horrifying. Whereas a Danish accent is very sweet as is the totally dissimilar Finnish one.

But, a redhead with a Russian accent will always steal my heart.
    Russian and Polish accents are atrocious. I react allergic to both. And Danish is a very shrewd language. Nothing sexy about it. Italian always sounds like song, even if it's just swearing.
    Brother, these Americans are shopkeeper souls stinking to heaven. Dead for all spiritual life, totally dead. The nightingale is right that it does not come to these wretched existences. To me it is of serious, deeper meaning that America has no nightingale at all. To me it seems to be poetic justice. A Niagara voice is necessary to preach to these crooks that there are higher Gods than those coined in the mints."

(Nikolaus Lenau, 1833)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information