Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Iberian DNA haplogroups from 20,000-4,340 years ago exactly like modern Europeans

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Haired View Post
    Your arguing with myself from 6 months ago I don't exactly think the same things.
    I do not do it with bad intentions, I really like your interest in genetics. if you avoid making too hasty judgments and you keep your interest and your work I'll be the first grateful. The history and origin of Europe, Iberia for example, can only be discovered with the help of the genetic.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

I know early Indo Europeans. But Uralic's were separate and Finnish have little ancestry from Indo Europeans that migrated west out of the Russia. Sure you can argue for them having a lot of common ancestry with those early Indo Europeans of Russia but that's it I showed you how U5a dominates U5 of pre historic Russia and Ukraine including early indo Iranians while Finnish and Sami are dominated by U5b. I showed you how there was also a high amount of U4 and U2e in Mesolithic Russians and early Indo Iranians in Asia while those two haplogroups are almost completely non existent in Finnish and Sami. You should look at the DNA results of early Indo Iranians in Asia because they were direct descendants of early Indo Europeans in Russia. Of course though not all were the same that is evident in the difference in eye color between copper age Pontiac steppe people(very dark) and bronze and iron age Indo Iranians(very light).
    You keep constantly. mixing Saami and Finns.
    Yes, Finns have Sami mixture but the Sami have more Finnic and Germanic mixture, I explained you their background but you ignore.

Prove that Finns are also dominated by U5b? Finns have a very diverse pool but Sami hit zero in many.

And that is about it that anyone was arguing, but you keep up this claim that you can find more close populations in West Europe?

Settle down I didn't curse at the Finnish people just I know they are genetically connected with Sami or Saami whatever you want to call them. The high amount of U5b1b1a and V in both is enough evidence to say there is a genetic connection. I guess Estonian is more related to Finnish than Sami language but still they are genetically connected. When comparing the to other Europeans a lot of times they are united in their differences. I will remember they are not the same people and not always say Finnish-Sami. Just last year I had no idea there were so many strange ethnic groups in Europe like Uralic and Turks.
    Maybe start listening and studying and not claiming you know them.

The reason why R1b L11 is connected with Indo Europeans is it dominates Germanic Italo Celts, is absent from Neolithic west Europe but pops up in Bell beaker Germany at ~2,500BC, and is estimated to be 5,000 years old and rapidly spread until 3,000 years ago. It arrived and spread literally at the exact times Indo European languages in west Europe probably did. Those are pretty good reasons to connect it with Indo Europeans. Like I said before Y DNA of the Yamna people is probably mainly gone from Russia so there is a possibility R1b L23 did migrate from there and eventfully made it to west Europe.
    Do you notice how you do that?

You fit in R1b as possible Yamna lineage, you claim to know what can be IE lineages and what cant.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 736
    Given: 153

0 Not allowed!

I understand Sami and Finnish are two different people who have mixed. I have opinion's on what lineages descend from Indo European migrations, that's not a crime. I am not trying to force my agenda just trying to figure things out. Ukko do you live in Finland but know Finnish and English? I have had Spanish and Latin class in school learning a second language seems impossible, but I am planning to try to learn Cornish since I am 25% Cornish.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Haired View Post
    I understand Sami and Finnish are two different people who have mixed. I have opinion's on what lineages descend from Indo European migrations, that's not a crime. I am not trying to force my agenda just trying to figure things out. Ukko do you live in Finland but know Finnish and English? I have had Spanish and Latin class in school learning a second language seems impossible, but I am planning to try to learn Cornish since I am 25% Cornish.
    But you should still clearly state they are theories based on little information at this time.
    I like reading good speculation, I also have possible theories in mind for some lineages but have not posted them.

Yes I live in Finland, my English is rusty, learned it living in England as a child.
    You dont really need them as you speak the lingua franca of our time.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 736
    Given: 153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukko View Post
    But you should still clearly state they are theories based on little information at this time.
    I like reading good speculation, I also have possible theories in mind for some lineages but have not posted them.

Yes I live in Finland, my English is rusty, learned it living in England as a child.
    You dont really need them as you speak the lingua franca of our time.
    There is nothing wrong with posting what's on my mind, I am not threating anyone's life. I am very lucky to have English as my first language it is like the new Latin. It is much harder to research on the internet if English is not your first language. I still want to learn Cornish though because I am 25% Cornish, my Y DNA is from Britons, and it is one of the last Celtic languages left. In America almost all the European people are a mixture of many different European ethnic groups and all the immigrants languages became basically extinct. There is really nothing ethnic about me and my family. It is hard to imagine a nation where everyone has the same blood and has lived there for thousands of years. When your a mutt you cant really claim to be any ethnicity.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information