Thread: Neighbour held after pensioner decapitated and head dumped in wheelie bin.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Neighbour held after pensioner decapitated and head dumped in wheelie bin.

Neighbour held after pensioner decapitated and head dumped in wheelie bin 'after row over noise'

By Jaya Narain
    Last updated at 12:15 PM on 17th December 2008

A pensioner was decapitated and his head dumped in a wheelie bin apparently after a disagreement over noise.
    Patrick McGee, 63, was ambushed in his front garden as he returned home from a meeting.

The attacker cut off his head, then picked it up and dumped it in a nearby wheelie bin.

The alarm was raised at around 9.20pm on Monday night after police were called and officers found the victim's decapitated head in a wheelie bin. A man was arrested at the scene.

Enlarge Police officers and forensic scientists at the spot where Patrick McGee was attacked and killed

Senior police sources last night confirmed that they were investigating theories that Mr McGee had been involved in a fracas over anti-social levels of noise at a nearby house in Crumpsall, Manchester.

Detective Chief Inspector Howard Millington, from Greater Manchester Police, said: 'This is the shocking murder of a man and our thoughts are with his family at this terrible time.
    'We know people must be stunned by what has happened, and the very distressing details that have come out about Patrick's death.
    'We want to reassure people that we are working hard to find out exactly what happened to him.'
    He added: 'If you have any concerns, or any information you think might help our investigation, please come and speak to someone.'
    A regular churchgoer, Mr McGee was a former joiner at the North Manchester General Hospital and a representative with the public service union Unison.

He was single, had lived on the same street all his life and had spent years looking after his late mother and father John and Iris McGee.

A wheelie bin next door to Mr McGee's house in the Crumpsall area of Greater Manchester

Mr McGee's brothers paid tribute to him and spoke of their shock.

John and Dennis McGee said: 'Patrick would never have hurt anyone, he was such a kind and gentle man. He was a devout Catholic who enjoyed going to church.

'He had lived in that house for 50 years. He had retired early in his 50s to look after our elderly parents, who died in the 1990s, and had lived alone ever since.

'This has come as a terrible shock to us. It is the sort of thing that you read about happening to other people, you never expect it to happen to yourself.'

Christine McDonough, a local resident and friend, said: 'Patrick was a real gentleman, a proper neighbour who was well-liked by everyone who came across him. He was always very polite and friendly and took an active interest in the community, helping people wherever he could.

'I just can't believe that someone would do such a thing in a nice suburban street like this. It is like something out of a horror film.'

Last night it also emerged that Mr McGee may have been involved in a scuffle in the street a few days earlier.

Jack Higgins, 65, a neighbour said: 'Paddy came to a meeting of the residents' association at Crumpsall Methodist Church between 7pm and 8pm and I spoke to him there.

'I noticed cuts and bruises on his hands and he had nasty scratch marks down his cheek but he wouldn't say how he had come by them.

'Apparently he had been found in the street earlier with blood on him. He left the meeting in his car and it seems he never managed to get through his front door.

'It is just awful to think about and everyone round here is in shock.'

Pauline Cribbin, 66, a retired hospital worker who had known Mr McGee for 36 years, said: 'He was a very nice, quiet gentleman and he worked at the hospital all his life. Paddy would never harm anyone, and I can't think of anyone who would do this to him.'
    Sue Breadman, 64, who lived opposite the victim for more than three decades, said: 'I knew him for 36 years and he didn't upset anyone and he didn't have any enemies that I could think of.

'I hope that they get whoever is responsible for this, it's devastating and why did it have to happen to our Paddy? He had done nothing wrong.'

A 31-year-old man, understood to be suffering from mental illness, has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
    An interesting article 'here' attempts to speculate more about this occurrence.
    Last edited by Beorn; 12-20-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: .

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Well said:

This is the evil system under which we in the West are now living, a system in which monstrous crimes are committed, and--especially when they are done by minorities against whites--they are "routinized," their real nature concealed or thinned out, so that there is no reaction to them, the danger is not noticed. We are living under a belief system and a government-media complex that passively or actively intend our destruction. Source

Thread Information