View Poll Results: How do you see it?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm ok with it/ or I got or will get over it.

18 38.30%
  • I'm mad because my future generation will be mixed.

21 44.68%
  • I want to race mix bitches.

15 31.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixed People (We are all one)

Last Online
    Today @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,516
    Given: 4,502

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    [B]No it actually unites us, with one quality, a human one, no more fights, no more wars. The plan is going accordingly, or you stick with us or you will be set alone.
    If this was coming from someone who isnt from Latin America, then maybe I would have thought its just ignorance. But considering the fact that you are from there Id rather call it either a lie or a delusion.

Latin America is easily the most racially frustrated place on Earth. Combined with the fact that its also the most racially mixed place, it kinda goes to prove your theory wrong.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-10-2013 @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Bavaria
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 398
    Given: 283

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    If this was coming from someone who isnt from Latin America, then maybe I would have thought its just ignorance. But considering the fact that you are from Latin America Id rather call it either a lie or a delusion.

Latin America is easily the most racially frustrated place on Earth.
    Smart Ptička

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

2 Not allowed!

Wink LOlololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post
    What the fuck is this? Stop posting pictures of mongrels and their race traitor parents, nobody wants to see this bullshit.

Thanks for exposing the race traitors though, shame on them! up
    "No one" you mean the tiny minority of people like you? You guys are the laughing stock of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    Racially mixed individuals hate everything that is pure in most cases. Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico are shit because of race mixing. There is no law nor order over there. It doesn't unite as you say at all. That is false propaganda put in the U.S that is not true. You are just another brainwashed American Sheep. repeat after me. Bahahaha.

This is why the U.S is falling. It is falling because of multiculturalism. That is why in a few years Israel,Russia or China will become super power.
    Very predictable, so much it bores me to death. Supremacist and anti mixing always blaming it on multiculturalism. The US is falling because of our useless politicians who suck up to Isra-hell, not because of multiculturalism.

I have lived in both very white and multicultural areas, and there are no difference if so minor. Actually, the rate of incest and child rappers/ pedophiles is higher in the white areas then mixed and no one with a child like me would want that. Also, we all know that political corruption and lack of proper education since the mid 1900's is the reason why it seems as if these countries/ territories are so chaotic and "lawless". In fact I have observed that areas which are more educated prosper more, have a better economy, social security, more income, electric and water 24/7 then those who lack education and where political corruption reigns, NOT because they are mixed. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans etc are the least discriminatory of their own people in Ibero-Ameroca if you compare to other countries like Brazil, Chile etc... Every sees each other as such, no divide or little (and if so is because of the ignorance that still roams around).

While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children where white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
    - BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates-

http://yellodyno.com/Statistics/stat..._molester.html

So it's a human issue, not a specific ace. No matter where you are no one can be trusted, f*** that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    You seem to have an obsession with light coloured eyes. The majority of your pictures showcased light coloured eyes.

Don't discriminate against mixed-race children with dark eyes, racist.

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
    It seems you have a fascination with light eyes and light hair...

Why don't you post 99,9999999% of regular results of race mixing?

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    And whats wrong with dark eyes and hair? Or interracial children if the idea isnt fetishized?

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallan View Post
    Bullshit.

Latin America is one of the most corrupt continents on Earth. Being mixed does not stop racism, infact it only creates a new form of racism. Light vs Dark. Someone will always think they are better than another by being phenotypicaly different. Infact on the contrary, the heavily mixed up countries have the worst cases of racism, and yes America is among them. Just come over here to the city and witness how the lighter biracial blacks refer to the darker variety as "black as shit". And how the darker blacks are equally racist and envious of them. There is even racism between people with the same ancestors lol.

As for war, are you kidding? War is inevitable regardless of race. Aslong as people continue to disagree with each other. Even people within the same nations have gone to war with each other. War is never going anywhere. The only reason it happens much less now? because everyone has weapons of mass destruction.
    If this was coming from someone who isnt from Latin America, then maybe I would have thought its just ignorance. But considering the fact that you are from there Id rather call it either a lie or a delusion.

Latin America is easily the most racially frustrated place on Earth. Combined with the fact that its also the most racially mixed place, it kinda goes to prove your theory wrong.
    @ Valhallan, Alenka..... ALL VERY PREDICABLE. I knew it was coming lol,

These are simply the results of social-engineering, which the powers/ elites love to see play within their games/ agendas. This is all a divide and conquer technique that has been happening for well over a century, look at the Trayvon/ Zimmerman case for instance.

Unfortunately folks who pretend to know it all and figured it all out already, as yourself, don't see this. Latin American needs to be more educated in this, few people are aware of this sadly. War is inevitable, but we could at least avoid race wars.

Finally, if you don't like the thread you're 100% fully free not to come, I asked nicely for photos not rantings. You're here because it hurts, something very interested and in which I will add in my out coming physiology test for college thanks

Human physiology is incredible, but disturbing at times. Now wait and see how they target my "weakest" arguments

NOW back to topic for god sake!
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    10-04-2013 @ 08:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ottoman
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    TURAN!!!
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Politics
    Ottomanism
    Religion
    Eternal Jihad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

"No one" you mean the tiny minority of people like you? You guys are the laughing stock of society.

Very predictable, so much it bores me to death. Supremacist and anti mixing always blaming it on multiculturalism. The US is falling because of our useless politicians who suck up to Isra-hell, not because of multiculturalism.

I have lived in both very white and multicultural areas, and there are no difference, actually the rate of incest and child rappers/ pedophiles is higher in the white areas then mixed and no one with a child like me would want that. Also, we all know that political corruption and lack of proper education since the mid 1900's is the reason why it seems as if these countries/ territories are so chaotic and "lawless". In fact I have observed that areas which are more educated proper more, have a better economy, social security, more income, electric and water 24/7 then those who lack education and where political corruption reigns, NOT because they are mixed. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans etc are the least discriminatory of their own people in Ibero-Ameroca if you compare to other countries like Brazil, Chile etc... Every sees each other as such, no divide or little (and if so is because of the ignorance that still roams around).

While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children where white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
    - BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates-

http://yellodyno.com/Statistics/stat..._molester.html

So it's a human issue, not a specific ace. No matter where you are no one can be trusted, f*** that.

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

PREDICABLE RANTING.

BORING.

@ Valhallan, Alenka..... ALL VERY PREDICABLE. I knew it was coming lol,

These are simply the results of social-engineering, which the powers/ elites love to see play within their games/ agendas. This is all a divide and conquer technique that has been happening for well over a century, look at the Trayvon/ Zimmerman case for instance.

Unfortunately folks who pretend to know it all and figured it all out already, as yourself, don't see this. Latin American needs to be more educated in this, few people are aware of this sadly. War is inevitable, but we could at least avoid race wars.

Finally, if you don't like the thread you're 100% fully free not to come, I asked nicely for photos not rantings. You're here because it hurts, something very interested and in which I will add in my out coming physiology test for college thanks

Human physiology is incredible, but disturbing at times.

NOW back to topic for god sake!
    Give me back 30 seconds of my life I wasted reading this!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Suleiman View Post
    Give me back 30 seconds of my life I wasted reading this!

Oh!, but I tough you weren't lazy enough like those lazy "nigs" to read it

I bother reading all of their posts, and ranting which where longer and you can't even right past a sentence. SAD lol
    Silverknight

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If this was coming from someone who isnt from Latin America, then maybe I would have thought its just ignorance.

Correction: You would have though, oh! is just another white supposedly selling him/ herself out or call him/ her race traitor and leave it go. So regardless you would still b** out about it D
    Silverknight

Last Online
    02-20-2017 @ 01:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 345
    Given: 69

2 Not allowed!

Thousands of years of evolution and specification ruined in one night

Last Online
    08-14-2015 @ 05:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

What makes you think that?

Many people see through the biased controlled propaganda that "we are all one race, the human race" "we are all equal" etc etc bullshit.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to see the best for your race, white people are becoming the minority in their own countries.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,946
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

This kinda makes me miss Sigur Ros.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kabeiros View Post
    Thousands of years of evolution and specification ruined in one night
    Correction: environmental adaptations rarely needed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post
    What makes you think that?

Many people see through the biased controlled propaganda that "we are all one race, the human race" "we are all equal" etc etc bullshit.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to see the best for your race, white people are becoming the minority in their own countries.

SMFH.

1st. Yes there our many people out there who see it this way, but not enough.

2nd. There's no such thing as race, we're not dogs, cats, we're human, they are minor genetic differences that make us all look and behave (which is reflected on the many cultures and ways of living) to an extent different, apart from that nothing else.

3rd. That white are becoming a minority in many areas (not all) is true, but who's fault it it to bring salves from Africa, abolish "race" mixing and inter-marriages? vote for the first mixed president etc.? Whites. So maybe you should start from there buddy, then we can talk.
    Silverknight

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information