Vladimir vladimirivic
    Religion
    Math
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,712
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    If people deliberately provoke others, then they should defend themself. These pride paraders can march but without cop security. Let chips fall where they should. Just Neo-Nazis want to march straight through Detroit, let them march but without my tax dollar to their defense.
    Sure,

Banned
    Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ottoman
    Ethnicity
    bosniac
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Religion
    sunni islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 375
    Given: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Justas View Post

her shirt says ''tolerate me when I say no to fags''

I doubt any fags were hitting on her, since she seems to be female.
    although, who knows. You can never be sure nowadays.
    she ment fags get the fuck out of this planet...she is really something special

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sturmwalkure View Post
    Why do the freaks participate in these displays act in a subhuman manner? Even animals have more decency to not act like this. It's amazing how "humanity" can degenerate to such a new low. The disgusting, demented creeps who dress like complete freak shows in these parades deserve all the violence coming their way; they are not innocent, they are not special. they do not deserve any special "rights". Anyone who thinks they want 'equality' has their head up their ass, these freaks want to impose their lack of morals, their sick, diseased minds and bodies on innocent people. What I would recommend to do such parades probably would break some 'decency' laws. Funny, yet these kinds of sick displays are tolerated. Fire can cure and cleanse them. God bless the Russian government despite it not being perfect it has a healthy approach to this pungent evil allowed to run rampant in the West. These sick subhumans who dress like clowns in bondage, tootoos makeup etc deserve all the violence and hatred coming their way.
    It is confrontational, but for a long time there has been a lack of anti-obscenity laws, and it was the heterosexual population who came out of the closet first, with their "sexual revolution". Think about that.

Visiting countries with functioning anti-obscenity laws is like a breath of fresh air.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

lI

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    :/ kamane accused us of calling all Lithuanian nationalists as neo-nazis, i disagreed...

why the ?
    You said that "you are opposed to us celebrating our independence day".

Maybe that was supposed to be interpreted somehow indirectly or something? If so, my apologies.

Otherwise, if it was really meant to be interpreted literally, I really don't know what to say...
    It has cost us much blood and many lives to become independent. It's not just that people were perceiving independence as a value, they were perceiving it as a highest value if they were willing to give their lives for it. There isn't really any way of objectively proving which set of values is more worthy per se: the traditionalism which is collectivistic in nature or the cardinal individualism where it is no longer important under what government to live, what language to speak, so I'm not claiming that such patriotism must be perceived as a value by everybody. It's just that I cannot relate to people who do not perceive it as a value. It's like we're functioning on different wavelengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Sblast View Post
    There is no reason to even assume that and I will not let you play the dirty game of changing the burden of proof (this seems to be reasonably exclusively homosexual). It holds no relevance to the principled point, animals homosexual behavior is brought up as an counterexample/ironic point - in principle appeals to nature are fallacious.
    I am struggling to understand the point you are trying to make - in your link it suggests that the homosexuality of Ibis and other bird species is "a sexual disruption" caused by exposure to heavy metals. So, are you suggesting that human is homosexuality is in reality also a "sexual disruption"?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sblast View Post
    You mean you don't know, not as far as you know.
    No, I meant specifically "as far as I know" as I have read info about this topic in the past - the favorite examples usually given are bonobos and, as I said, technically they are just hedonistic and bisexual.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-07-2014 @ 09:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Deutschland über alles
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    anti-something
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,889
    Given: 1,747

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    You said that "you are opposed to us celebrating our independence day".
    Maybe that was supposed to be interpreted somehow indirectly or something? If so, my apologies.
    did I? oh dear.

that was a typo. I meant I'm not opposed to it. sorry.
    R.I.P Joan Rivers

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-02-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jew
    Ethnicity
    Nomad
    Ancestry
    Jew Hell
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    Hook-nosed Bears
    Politics
    Left and Right Nazi Sympathizers Hunting
    Religion
    Inglourious Bastard
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 454
    Given: 662

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post

No, I meant specifically "as far as I know" as I have read info about this topic in the past - the favorite examples usually given are bonobos and, as I said, technically they are just hedonistic and bisexual.
    Bonobo monkeys are not simply hedonistic, sex is used for more than enjoyment, like conflict resolution.
    Bisexual is ironic enough (I already mentioned my point) and appeals to nature are still fallacious.
    Bear Jew. "Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist…bourgeois illusion bred of money and security…
    the psychological processes by which pacifists who have started out with an alleged horror of violence end up with a marked tendency to be fascinated by the success and power of Nazism..‘I am just as anti-fascist as anyone, but—’. The result of this is that so-called peace propaganda is just as dishonest and intellectually disgusting as war propaganda."
    - Gorge Orwell

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information