Ethnicity
    Russian
    Taxonomy
    Nordid + D/CM infl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!

I don't think there is anything particularly unrealistic about limiting your sex drive, and redirecting your energy to other pursuits. Many notable men were not interested in sexual pursuits.

However, this shouldn't get in the way of leaving progeny, which was a problem with the aforementioned men.

Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    I suppose that the will to live could also be considered an addiction.

Hunger? Addiction.
    You can't survive without food; you can easily survive and prosper without sex. It is an exercise of will. If it were possible to denounce or severely limit food consumption with beneficial effects, it would be a good idea.
    Single Population Sharing (Eurogenes)
    1 Estonian_Polish 4.36
    2 Russian_Smolensk 4.88
    3 Southwest_Russian 5.32
    4 Belorussian 5.78
    5 Lithuanian 5.92

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,250
    Given: 19,152

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    I suppose that the will to live could also be considered an addiction.

Hunger? Addiction.
    Please help me I am very addicted to air and water, if I don't have enough of either I think I might die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanophage View Post
    I don't think there is anything particularly unrealistic about limiting your sex drive, and redirecting your energy to other pursuits. Many notable men were not interested in sexual pursuits.

However, this shouldn't get in the way of leaving progeny, which was a problem with the aforementioned men.

You can't survive without food; you can easily survive and prosper without sex. It is an exercise of will. If it were possible to denounce or severely limit food consumption with beneficial effects, it would be a good idea.
    But humanity can't.

Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 01:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Taxonomy
    Nordid + D/CM infl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TypicalWhiteGurl View Post
    Please help me I am very addicted to air and water, if I don't have enough of either I think I might die.
    If sex is as important to a person as air and water, there is something very wrong with them.

But humanity can't.
    Firstly, humanity can't survive without procreation; it can survive without gratuitous sex. Secondly, the average human has a two-digit IQ; there is no wonder he cannot control anything in his life. Thirdly, an individual isn't humanity - there will always be plenty of octomoms to make up for any Newton.
    Single Population Sharing (Eurogenes)
    1 Estonian_Polish 4.36
    2 Russian_Smolensk 4.88
    3 Southwest_Russian 5.32
    4 Belorussian 5.78
    5 Lithuanian 5.92

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Humanophage View Post
    If sex is as important to a person as air and water, there is something very wrong with them.

Firstly, humanity can't survive without procreation, it can survive without gratuitous sex. Secondly, the average human has a two-digit IQ; there is no wonder he cannot control anything in his life.
    The human brain is possibly the most developed living thing anywhere in the universe, so maybe someone with a 2 digit IQ isn't so smart by human standards but is still one of the most intelligent things in existence, they should be able to control a significant amount of their life.

Last Online
    10-19-2013 @ 02:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    SHSL Good Luck
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Taxonomy
    komaeda(๑゚ヮ゚๑)
    Politics
    komaeda(笑´^ิ ౪ ^ิ`)
    Religion
    komaeda(笑๑゚ヮ゚๑)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I think only men with low testosterone levels could become asexual. Sexuality is a part of your makeup, it's not something you can just switch off. Just ask those Catholic priests ...
    Not at all, low testosterone in adulthood is not strongly linked to sexual preference as it doesn't change your brain's chemical pathways in ways that would affect your ability to feel attraction. What determines one's psychosexual development is exposure to hormone levels before birth(in-uterine). Sexual preference is fixed at birth.

Now a research team has found that the way a brain functions, whether womanish or mannish, depends on the womb exposure to sex hormones, a discovery that could explain differences in neuropsychological disorders in men and women,
    The story of David Reimer illustrates a very compelling point: He was born a healthy boy under presumably normal in-uterine hormone levels but his penis was damaged during circumcision as a baby so his parents were instructed to raise him as a female. He was castrated and given oestrogen injections during puberty to aid in the feminization. He couldn’t adjust to life as girl, which just further proves that one’s biology is inescapable.

The story of a boy who was raised as a girl seems to show that gender really is all in the genes. Despite the efforts of psychiatrists, surgeons and parents, he never felt happy as a girl and eventually reverted to being a man, got married and is now living happily. [...]
    Despite being raised as a girl, Joan never felt happy. At 12, she was given oestrogen therapy to complete the conversion to a woman. She grew breasts, but was never accepted by other girls, nor felt comfortable as a woman. [...]Dr Diamond says that the case history has implications for any child born with ambiguous sexuality. "Keep your knife away," he says. "Let the kids make a decision when they get older."

Michael Bailey, a psychologist at Northwestern University, Illinois, told Science Now, a daily science news service run by Science magazine, that the case was heralded by many as the pinnacle of proof that psycho-social factors could override biological factors in determining gender.

Textbooks continued to claim that Joan made a successful adjustment, in spite of contradictory evidence. Dr Diamond's report, says Dr Bailey, "suggests that, if anything, how you're reared matters little".
    Last edited by littlestar; 08-07-2013 at 03:07 AM.
    ひなた君イチバン❤
    ボクって熱くなると、ついクサい事を言っちゃうんだよね…
    けど、心にもないセリフを言った事はないよ。全部が本心なんだ。(´◡`)

Last Online
    08-09-2013 @ 08:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Juggalo
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Stalinist Juggaloism
    Religion
    Gangster Bolshevism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

I've actually turned down opportunities of sex before. The feeling of power and control is far better to me than orgasm. I want to go through life with a perfect score—if I had sex I'd feel like I didn't complete all the quests in Fallout. 100% completion for me means celibacy. I consider sex primitive animal behaviour: animals roll around in dirt so should I do that as well? I simply think rubbing the things we use to piss with against each other is gross and strange. I've even thought about castration—the ideal for me is not having genital organs because they're dirty.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PeasantAndWorker View Post
    I've actually turned down opportunities of sex before. The feeling of power and control is far better to me than orgasm.
    You won't actually know that unless you try.
    I consider sex primitive animal behaviour: animals roll around in dirt so should I do that as well?
    Humans are animals...

Last Online
    10-19-2013 @ 02:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    SHSL Good Luck
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Taxonomy
    komaeda(๑゚ヮ゚๑)
    Politics
    komaeda(笑´^ิ ౪ ^ิ`)
    Religion
    komaeda(笑๑゚ヮ゚๑)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by peasantandworker View Post
    i've actually turned down opportunities of sex before. The feeling of power and control is far better to me than orgasm. I want to go through life with a perfect score—if i had sex i'd feel like i didn't complete all the quests in fallout. 100% completion for me means celibacy. I consider sex primitive animal behaviour: Animals roll around in dirt so should i do that as well? I simply think rubbing the things we use to piss with against each other is gross and strange. I've even thought about castration—the ideal for me is not having genital organs because they're dirty.
    sERIAL RAPIsT IN THE MAKING.
    ひなた君イチバン❤
    ボクって熱くなると、ついクサい事を言っちゃうんだよね…
    けど、心にもないセリフを言った事はないよ。全部が本心なんだ。(´◡`)

Last Online
    10-12-2016 @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese.(Porto/Tomar/Viseu/Lisboa)
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,792
    Given: 1,603

0 Not allowed!

Antisexualism = The Wife.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

What next? Anti-eating, satisfying your hunger tantamount to drug addiction....

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information