Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Depressing.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Last Online
    05-01-2015 @ 10:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Hellenic, Semitic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ubermensch
    Ancestry
    Judea, Kavkaz, Utopia, Londonium, Manchuria, Sumeria
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,733
    Given: 1,269

0 Not allowed!

he didn't say disgusting

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barberis12 View Post
    he didn't say disgusting
    I said disgusting or something, it started with a D, so...
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

Last Online
    05-01-2015 @ 10:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Hellenic, Semitic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ubermensch
    Ancestry
    Judea, Kavkaz, Utopia, Londonium, Manchuria, Sumeria
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,733
    Given: 1,269

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    I said disgusting or something, it started with a D, so...
    delightful starts with a d

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barberis12 View Post
    delightful starts with a d
    Depressing is still a negative comment...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-02-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jew
    Ethnicity
    Nomad
    Ancestry
    Jew Hell
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    Hook-nosed Bears
    Politics
    Left and Right Nazi Sympathizers Hunting
    Religion
    Inglourious Bastard
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 454
    Given: 662

0 Not allowed!

Jews maybe doing good relatively, in Iran, which isn't saying much. They live is such fear the'll vote for anyone who takes the elections, just to be on the winning side. Heads of Jewish communities receive "recommendations" who to vote for from the authorities. Israeli relatives that makes phone calls to Iran can only make short and benign conversations because they think the phones are tapped. When Israelis try to interview Jewish Iranians, they receive a typical short reply that they cannot talk.

"reality of Iranian civility toward Jews tells us more about Iran" , that's almost deliberately suppressing relevant evidence. So does the lashing and sentencing of a 13 year old girl for stoning among other.
    I received a message from an Iranian girl on a forum, she with certain opinions but cannot voice herself in fear from 'Internet security'. My gf studies with Iranians, some according to them de-facto exiled over like being in contact with local European boys.

The Iranian Jewish community lives in fear in a fearful country.
    Bear Jew. "Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist…bourgeois illusion bred of money and security…
    the psychological processes by which pacifists who have started out with an alleged horror of violence end up with a marked tendency to be fascinated by the success and power of Nazism..‘I am just as anti-fascist as anyone, but—’. The result of this is that so-called peace propaganda is just as dishonest and intellectually disgusting as war propaganda."
    - Gorge Orwell

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 11:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Histri Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Partia Demokratike Shqiptare
    Religion
    Dualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sblast View Post
    Jews maybe doing good relatively, in Iran, which isn't saying much. They live is such fear the'll vote for anyone who takes the elections, just to be on the winning side. Heads of Jewish communities receive "recommendations" who to vote for from the authorities. Israeli relatives that makes phone calls to Iran can only make short and benign conversations because they think the phones are tapped. When Israelis try to interview Jewish Iranians, they receive a typical short reply that they cannot talk.

"reality of Iranian civility toward Jews tells us more about Iran" , that's almost deliberately suppressing relevant evidence. So does the lashing and sentencing of a 13 year old girl for stoning among other.
    I received a message from an Iranian girl on a forum, she with certain opinions but cannot voice herself in fear from 'Internet security'. My gf studies with Iranians, some according to them de-facto exiled over like being in contact with local European boys.

Why they don't go to live in Israel then?
    And to be fair, with current Israel-Iran relationship I'm surprised that live isn't much worse for them in Iran.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-28-2013 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Persian (Tehran, Hormozgan), 1/4 Azeri (Tabriz)
    Country
    Iran
    Politics
    Anti Imperialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 281
    Given: 386

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sblast View Post

Iran is slowly moving away from extremist. However, I think international lobby manipulating Sunnis and Arabs to hate us and perceive us as a threat will make this step far harder. An Israeli should not be giving moral orders about this as history, first in Europe and then repelled by semi-Arabs in the Levant made them hardline their "nazi behaviour"

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said in his first speech to the nation as president that the country needs “national resolve to distance itself from extremism in policymaking and management.”

“The dialogue that won the majority vote in the election was moderation,” Rouhani said at his endorsement ceremony on Saturday. With senior Iranian leaders, including the supreme leader and former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, sitting at the rostrum, Rouhani promised “constructive interaction with the world.”

"Moderation does not mean deviating from principles and it is not conservatism in the face of change and development. Moderation is an active and patient approach in society in order to be distant from the abyss of extremism,

“In the international arena we will also take new steps to promote the Iranian nation towards securing national interests and removing sanctions. Although there are many limitations, the future is bright and promising,

“The priority of the (new) government is Iran's economic salvation, constructive interaction with the world, and a restoration of morality,” Rouhani said in his speech.
    Rouhani said the June 14 election decreased social and political gap inside the country and strengthened national unity, strengthening Islamic Republic’s regional and international standing.
    “The joy resulting from this trust [of the people] created a new social wealth for Iran that not only repelled various … threats from the country but also created new opportunities for [taking] a leap towards the country’s progress,” Rouhani said.

Sources: IRIB/Press TV/Reuters, 3 August 2013

The new president’s swearing-in ceremony will be held on Sunday with the participation of Iranian officials as well as foreign dignitaries.

Photo credit: President Hassan Rouhani speaking after confirmation of his election victory by the supreme leader, seated at left. Also present at the rostrum was Iran’s elder statement Ayatollah Rafsanjani, seated at right.
    Also, the rest of your comment is just Zionist propaganda. Jews live happy in Iran. I have dated jewish girls. Another article:

An Iranian Jewish organization announced over the weekend that it rejected an initiative to compel Iran's Jewish community to immigrate to Israel using cash incentives.

"The money is inappropriate and politically immature," the group said in a statement that was carried by Western and Iranian news outlets.

It added Iran's Jewish community has remained loyal to the Islamic Republic and that their "Jewish Iranian identity is not a commodity that passes from the hands of one merchant to another in return for money."

The statment addressed an offer by expatriate Iranian Jews offering a sum of $10,000 to each individual to immigrate to Israel.

The $10,000 offer doubled the existing $5,000 allocated each Jewish Iranian upon arrival to Israel by the Ministry of Absorption and the Jewish Agency.

Iran's Jewish community has decreased from 80,000 before the Islamic revolution, to about 20,000 today.

It is represented in parliament by a Jewish lawmaker and is the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside of Israel.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-02-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jew
    Ethnicity
    Nomad
    Ancestry
    Jew Hell
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    Hook-nosed Bears
    Politics
    Left and Right Nazi Sympathizers Hunting
    Religion
    Inglourious Bastard
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 454
    Given: 662

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Formozgan View Post
    Iran is slowly moving away from extremist. However, I think international lobby manipulating Sunnis and Arabs to hate us and perceive us as a threat will make this step far harder. An Israeli should not be giving moral orders about this as history, first in Europe and then repelled by semi-Arabs in the Levant made them hardline their "nazi behaviour"

Also, the rest of your comment is just Zionist propaganda. Jews live happy in Iran. I have dated jewish girls. Another article:
    All your favorite catch phrases in once place?
    It's very good that's it's moving away from extremism. I could be a militia-monkey and utter sentences that may or may not possess be truth regardless. If you don't get it, it's irrelevant to the truth value of my statement that I'm Israeli. You should refer to them, not to me. Would they pay me 10K for immigrating to Iran? And no, no one finds your quoted articles convincing for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Sblast; 08-19-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    Bear Jew. "Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist…bourgeois illusion bred of money and security…
    the psychological processes by which pacifists who have started out with an alleged horror of violence end up with a marked tendency to be fascinated by the success and power of Nazism..‘I am just as anti-fascist as anyone, but—’. The result of this is that so-called peace propaganda is just as dishonest and intellectually disgusting as war propaganda."
    - Gorge Orwell

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information