Thread: Don't mess with men dressed as women.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Talking Don't mess with men dressed as women.

[YOUTUBE]oSILex-2Uu8[/YOUTUBE]

Two thugs who attacked what they thought were a pair of transvestites picked on the wrong men - when their intended victims turned out to be cage fighters on a night out in fancy dress.
    Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, singled out the two men walking along a street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.
    Bare-chested Gardener was caught on CCTV confronting one of the men in a pink wig, black skirt and boob tube - then seen swinging a punch, a court heard.

But the other cage fighter, wearing a sparkling black dress and matching long wig, sprang to his friend's help, delivering two lightning-quick punches to the two stunned yobs.
    The cage fighters were then seen teetering away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they dropped during the melee.
    Gardener and Fender were left dazed and seen staggering to their feet after their failed attack.

CCTV cameras followed the pair as they weaved along The Kingsway in Swansea, South Wales, before being arrested by police.
    Mark Davies, defending, said: 'You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.
    'Unfortunately they were extremely drunk.

'They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider.'Police later discovered the two drag queens were cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out with other friends.
    Both Gardener and Fender, from Bonymaen, Swansea, pleaded guilty to using abusive words and behaviour.

CCTV footage of the attacks was shown at Swansea Magistrates' Court. It shows them fighting with several men before the approach the two cage fighters.
    The pair were sentenced to a four-month community order, were electronically tagged and placed under a curfew between 7pm to 7am.

Source

You never mess with a man who deems it safe to walk down a highstreet wearing women clothes. They obviously know something which you can only find out about after a lot of pain and blood.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

Oh dear! Bonymaen is rough as f***, it's twinned with Beirut. Serves them right

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post
    You never mess with a man who deems it safe to walk down a highstreet wearing women clothes. They obviously know something which you can only find out about after a lot of pain and blood.
    That is true...someone I know recently did and he got his ass kicked. Serves him right, of course

They are extra-dangerous because of the nature of their "profession" and the danger they find themselves in. Don't be surprised if they are also armed with knives, mace, or even handguns.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94

0 Not allowed!

Alright, here is a story passed on from one of my co-workers:

He was walking around downtown in Chinatown (a region of Hawaii filled with trannys) one night (maybe around 3AM). All of a sudden, between two parked cars, he sees a woman squatting down, peeing in the street. Being a drunk perv, he walks around to the front to catch a better view. As he's doing this he notices that the stream of pee is going forward instead of down. Just as he realizes that there's a dick where there shouldn't be, he gets a horrified look on his face and the tranny looks him in the eye and says, "Awww, you thought you were gonna see some pussy!" She then starts laughing hysterically as my buddy runs off.

Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 11:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    Barbarians the Romans couldn't handle
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Philadelphia
    Politics
    Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, street queens tend to fight with the most lethal combination of male and female methods, throwing punches and clawing your eyes out. Their purses and heels tend to contain a dazzling assortment of improvised weaponry.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

It would've been awesome if the drag queens had made the rowdy fellows tap out with arm bars and choke holds.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-16-2019 @ 06:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

The library I worked in for over ten years used to be frequented by many, many men wearing women's clothing. A few of these men looked a lot better than me, especially the fellow who wore Azzedine Alaia dresses!

I'm not sure why, but perhaps the location simply attracted these men. In any case, libraries are hotbeds for loonies (heh, must be why I fit in).

Last Online
    11-17-2012 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine
    Ethnicity
    German
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Master
    Politics
    Drop Dead Phleg
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Fortunately I live in an area where I do not walk across trannies.
    Brother, these Americans are shopkeeper souls stinking to heaven. Dead for all spiritual life, totally dead. The nightingale is right that it does not come to these wretched existences. To me it is of serious, deeper meaning that America has no nightingale at all. To me it seems to be poetic justice. A Niagara voice is necessary to preach to these crooks that there are higher Gods than those coined in the mints."

(Nikolaus Lenau, 1833)

Last Online
    06-08-2012 @ 07:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Co Mayo
    Country
    Ireland
    Region