Strasserist
    Religion
    Whatever my people need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,312
    Given: 802

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Philadelphia Eagles celebration after winning the superbowl was good? We have such events every weekend, how can any European be impressed by these event fans?

Your teams are nothign more but franchises without any history, if a owner decides to change the location,colors and name, he can do so, what a joke. Our clubs are owned by the fans, as official members.

And you live in America you have 0 knowledge about Europe it seems, the new conservative movement in Europe are identitarian, that have the spirit and ideas of the old glory days incuding facism, just presented in new ways.

Especially the fastest growing identitarian movement. In Germany the movement has the spirit and ideas of classical gender roles, identity, race, state and morals. Not my problem if your movement is about some memes, anime and videogames.

Not quite sure what a video of a bunch of Conservatives kickboxing has to do with the discussion, but okay, lol.

Memes, video games, anime, whatever the fuck you think the youth is into nowadays was a Liberal owned culture. This is simply a way of drawing more minds to the conservative ideology. And it's working. Without this conservatism would be done for in America. You can have your amateur kickboxers who think they're tough, fine by me. And by the way, I love boxing and kickboxing. I could get a pro boxing license right now, Undefeated as an amateur as well, but I don't flaunt it in political discussion because it's meaningless in this sense. But our Conservative movement is led by intellectuals with a penchant for the comedy of Kekistan (Jordan Peterson, Gavin McCinnes, Steven Crowder, Gad Saad etc) We don't need actual Fascists ruining our country like the Liberals have been doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    Out of Germanics / Jews / Mongoloids, I would say that Jews have the best values.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Not quite sure what a video of a bunch of Conservatives kickboxing has to do with the discussion, but okay, lol.

Memes, video games, anime, whatever the fuck you think the youth is into nowadays was a Liberal owned culture. This is simply a way of drawing more minds to the conservative ideology. And it's working. Without this conservatism would be done for in America. You can have your amateur kickboxers who think they're tough, fine by me. And by the way, I love boxing and kickboxing. I could get a pro boxing license right now, Undefeated as an amateur as well, but I don't flaunt it in political discussion because it's meaningless in this sense. But our Conservative movement is led by intellectuals with a penchant for the comedy of Kekistan (Jordan Peterson, Gavin McCinnes, Steven Crowder, Gad Saad etc) We don't need actual Fascists ruining our country like the Liberals have been doing.
    It just shows that the identitarian movement is linked to sports and other productive things, instead of just be a online movement. They also have camps where they learn about facism and other ideas. IF you could speak German I could advice you a book from the most influencial German identitarian interllectual "Rolf Peter Sieferle" and his ideas, they are simply a new form of facism, and it was a bestselling book. It is Called "Finis Germania"

You call Gavin McCinnes and Steven Crowder interllectuals? laughing my ass off. Well maybe for american type of level they are, here they would be clowns.

Have you american ideas for America, I am fine with that. Our long term goal is to completly sperate us from the USA and all American Judeo Kulturterror influence.

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-Celt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Politics
    Strasserist
    Religion
    Whatever my people need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,312
    Given: 802

0 Not allowed!

It just shows that the identitarian movement is linked to sports and other productive things, instead of just be a online movement. They also have camps where they learn about facism and other ideas. IF you could speak German I could advice you a book from the most influencial German identitarian interllectual "Rolf Peter Sieferle" and his ideas, they are simply a new form of facism, and it was a bestselling book. It is Called "Finis Germania"

You call Gavin McCinnes and Steven Crowder interllectuals? laughing my ass off. Well maybe for american type of level they are, here they would be clowns.

Have you american ideas for America, I am fine with that. Our long term goal is to completly sperate us from the USA and all American Judeo Kulturterror influence.
    Link me to the book. If there's an online copy I'll read it, and criticize when finished. I'm not in Germany so I can't decipher whether or not this "Identitarian" movement is a true blood well-thought out response to Liberalism or some stupid nonsensical alt-right bullshit. also PSA: You're allowed to be humorous and an intellectual at the same time.
    McCinnes is a genius, a ridiculous openly idiotic one, but nonetheless a genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    Out of Germanics / Jews / Mongoloids, I would say that Jews have the best values.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Link me to the book. If there's an online copy I'll read it, and criticize when finished. I'm not in Germany so I can't decipher whether or not this "Identitarian" movement is a true blood well-thought out response to Liberalism or some stupid nonsensical alt-right bullshit. also PSA: You're allowed to be humorous and an intellectual at the same time.
    McCinnes is a genius, a ridiculous openly idiotic one, but nonetheless a genius.
    Dont know if there is a free online copy, at least I found a wikipedia article about the book, which isnt very accuarte and typcial wikipedia bias, but better than nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finis_Germania

McCinnes lost hughe influence and thats good, Rebell Media was a failed attempt by some Jew to influence the movement, glad it failed. The only american online commentator I respect is Mister Metokur, and he is recking them all apart.

I respect Crowder as a Christian, but his argumentation level isnt anything special, and like many others he seem to care more about Israel than about his own country. Hes just a leftover George W Bush NeoCon fanboy, sorry.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

I'm not an actual Kekistani, I just think it would be a funny permission group to have.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic, Germanic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    White people
    Country
    Sweden
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    J2b
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro pontid + extreme CM
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Óláfr skautkonungr
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a domestic partnership
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,306
    Given: 2,492

1 Not allowed!

What is kekistan?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance View Post
    What is kekistan?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kekistan

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic, Germanic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    White people
    Country
    Sweden
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    J2b
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro pontid + extreme CM
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Óláfr skautkonungr
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a domestic partnership
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,306
    Given: 2,492

2 Not allowed!

Put kekistani flag as an option in Country:

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

1 Not allowed!

Gavin McInnes literally shoved a dildo up his bum on live cam. He's supposed to be the face of North American "conservatism"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Gavin McInnes literally shoved a dildo up his bum on live cam. He's supposed to be the face of North American "conservatism"
    Thats Judeo-American culture of today, american "conservatives" dont even see whats wrong with this lol.

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread Information