"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

WELL I got some overwealming response to my questions from the Sipsey Street Irregulars, so much so that an entire section of the blog was devoted to my inquiry:

Everybody's an expert . . . or not. Skepticism about Threeper Oath Keepers in Iraq.

Psy, care to take a look and maybe comment?

Message from Stewart Rhodes of OATH KEEPERS‏

October 11, 2009 12:00:04 AM
    To:

I don't want to waste a bunch of time with email. Just call me. 702-353-0627. I'm up late, so call anytime.

Stewart Rhodes

--
    Rhodes Law
    www.stewartrhodeslaw.com
    (406) 249-6461
    Ivy League Legal Briefs
    www.ivyleaguelegalbriefs.com
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    Psy, care to take a look and maybe comment?
    I suppose those are all legitimate responses. I just never see anyone wearing that kind of gear.

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

I don't know about that. I understand that YOU are trying to undermine the credibility of Oathkeepers. But as I am not a member of Oathkeepers except in the philosophical sense, I will let Stewart Rhodes speak for them. I will say that as far as my old militia unit goes, I resigned as operational head of the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment, Constitutional Militia some years ago, so strictly speaking I have no militia unit to impugn, Jason. I realize how much that must disappoint you, but it is nonetheless true.

I think Kilo 7 Charlie has answered your charges sufficiently. My advice? Quit while you're behind, putz.
    What a dickhead. You asked a serious question and this ass treats it like that. Fuck them.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seuthanan View Post
    What a dickhead. You asked a serious question and this ass treats it like that. Fuck them.
    That's true, but I appreciated what this gentleman said in reply though..

Anonymous said...

Mike,
    I think you were a bit out of line with your response to Jason. He simply was bringing a legitimate concern that was brought to him by fellow patriot in the military.

"A friend of mine in the military has told me that the picture of the Load Bearing Vest that the person in the picture is wearing does not match up with the typical LBVs that are issued to soldiers during active duty in a combat zone, which leads me to suspect that the article that you have carried is a hoax, and a publicity stunt used to drawn attention."

In the world of the blogosphere he would be reckless and irresponsible for not questioning the authenticity of your post.

but I understand the passion - It was the...

"...which leads me to suspect that the article that you have carried is a hoax, and a publicity stunt used to drawn attention."

...that really pissed you off. Ok I understand. A strong accusation begets a strong reply.

But...

"You must understand, sir, that I have also carried this story on a number of forums in the hopes of raising awareness of the Militia Movement and Oath Keepers, and many people have now become skeptical as to the credibility of your Militia Unit and Oathkeepers in general. You must also understand, sir, that I am in this fight with you. And I value the continued existance of the republic more than I value anything else..."

I think he's on our side. And K7C's response was adequate in this case. IMO

Respectfully,
    Not a yes man
    III

October 10, 2009 8:56 PM
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    My professional opinion is that the photo looks really fishy. I seriously doubt that any commander in the US Army would allow a soldier to get away with such a flagrant violation of AR 670-1. Also, the LBV (load bearing vest) this guy is wearing looks way out of date. We've not been issuing that kind of gear for a long time.
    Eric said...

Soldiers wore their own gear like that all the time while i was in iraq... Having your own custom rig usually works better than the issue stuff, depending on the mission.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tell your friend in the military that they are a moron‏

Sent: October 11, 2009 11:54:54 AM
    To:

Non-military personnel do not have access to the PRC-152 radio shown
    in the gear picture from overseas. If your friend ever left the
    forward operating base, she would see that warriors don't all wear
    just the issued interceptor bullshit. And the warriors WILL recall
    their oaths when the time comes. Bank on it.

B
    III

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

What's a three-percenter anyways? When a Hell's Angel and a Black Nationalist have a baby?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    What's a three-percenter anyways?
    What’s a Three Percenter?

Now, seeing the other tab and patch in the photo, you may ask “what is a three percenter?” The narrowest definition is that three percenters are hard-line gun owners who are done backing up and will not comply with more infringements of their right to bear arms. A broader definition would be that they are hard-line Americans who are done backing up and will not comply with further infringement of any of their rights. It also alludes to the three percent of the colonists who took to the field against the King during the Revolution, and the estimation that at least three percent of modern Americans will actively fight, if it comes to it, to preserve liberty. Read this essay for more explanation.

Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are separate groups, but it is not a surprise to see people who consider themselves both an Oath Keeper and a Three Percenter. If you read the supplied links you will see why.

While we Oath Keepers have a specialized mission of outreach to current serving, focused on the oath and on refusing to obey unlawful orders, there’s lots of common ground and shared commitment to the Republic among both groups. Go here to read what the Sipsey Street blog has to say about that.

Oath Keepers, expect to see more of these tabs popping up soon, even before we begin our care package initiative. You are making a real difference. Keep up the good work!

For the Republic,

Stewart Rhodes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information