PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Bacha Bazi - The practice of sex slavery of little boys - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bacha Bazi - The practice of sex slavery of little boys

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,637
    Given: 16,016

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaglakar View Post

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 05:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    What do I have to do with this Hazara man? My identity is not "Mongoloid" equivalent of your declared "White" identity. This Lily is mentally ill, in one thread she seems kind and caring, in another she thumbs up a neo-Nazi.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

This Lily is mentally ill, in one thread she seems kind and caring, in another she thumbs up a neo-Nazi.
    No it's you who's sick and attacking Odin just because he posted a video raising awareness of boys being raped. Why do you insult me for thumbing up his posts? His posts makes a lot of sense as he speaks the truth about sad issues happening in the world. Instead of addressing this issue of boys being raped, you just threw insults and made ad hominen attacks at him instead.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigupUK View Post
    Lets be fucking honest, Americans and brits have much higher cases of rapes than any middle eastern country
    I don't think people can ever know the exact figures as it's not always reported, addressed, and dealt with in some nations.

How many females in India report rape attacks, for example, when I saw a report showing that they're even afraid of telling the police there and they don't have as much victim support and counselling services in those nations?

Also who is committing the vast majority of rapes on western females and children in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc ... where females who don't cover their heads are disrespected and are considered as prey by middle eastern Islamic immigrants.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 03-25-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    No it's you who's sick and attacking Odin just because he posted a video raising awareness of boys being raped. Why do you insult me for thumbing up his posts? His posts makes a lot of sense as he speaks the truth about sad issues happening in the world. Instead of addressing this issue of boys being raped, you just threw insults and made ad hominen attacks at him instead.

and

Your behavioral patterns are not consistent. In one thread if I remember it right you praised an Indian man who brought you nuts or something (?) and Odin is a neo-Nazi. Cognitive dissonance on your part, don't you think? Never mind, almost everyone on this board is not "right" in the head including me.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

and

Your behavioral patterns are not consistent. In one thread if I remember it right you praised an Indian man who bought nuts or something (?) and Odin is a neo-Nazi. Cognitive dissonance on your part, don't you think? Never mind, almost everyone on this board is not "right" in the head including me.
    I don't think he's a neo-Nazi... I think you misunderstand him. Anyway, I don't know much about his political views.... it's irrelevant to this subject of boys being raped - which you are trying to divert attention away from the subject and disrupt as much as possible... and derail the thread from the topic. You focus too much on peoples avatar and signature pictures rather than the actual topic and subject of discussion.

An analogy;- I posted some nice music videos from Wales recently... but I also posted in anger on a different thread against the Welsh singer Ian Watkins drugging and raping peoples babies. That doesn't mean I hate all Welsh people... ... I just don't like child rapists.

I hate Jimmy Savile too after he raped 100's of vulnerable and sick children for many decades, and he also raped some dead children in the UK hospitals (a necrophiliac and a paedophile predator)... that doesn't mean I hate all English people though, nor brand everyone as being the same as him.

Well it's the same in the case of an Iranian man who gave me some pistachio nuts last December as a gift... it was a nice gesture and I feel nothing personally against him as he's not a child rapist and he's a decent and nice person in society.... but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree to kids being raped by some sick individuals in Afghanistan as acceptable behaviour.... nor agree to child rape being acceptable in any culture and nation in the world.

I don't mind immigrants who are law-abiding citizens and who integrate and respect the cultures of the nations they moved to live... but not the ones who demand for sharia law, head coverings, honour killings, child rapes, etc.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 03-25-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    I am 'autistic' and 'racist' just because I said the truth? Just for the record, I don't fuck little boys regardless of your sick desired fantasies. Why bring up such a sick idea unless you are obsessed with it? I understand it's something normal where you live though.
    According to perennialists all cultures are equal. We just lost our ways in our decadent West, but soon the natural order of things will repair itself. Doesn't matter how it'll happen. Islamics are our allies in bringing back traditionalism if any. And Bachi Bazi is an esoterical tradition not different from pederasty as practiced by the Ancient Greeks, and Hellenism has been far too neglected by our de-rooted societies.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    According to perennialosts all cultures are equal. We just lost our ways in our decadent West, but soon the natural order of things will repair itself. Doesn't matter how it'll happen.
    Who said that all cultures are equal? Bacha bazi practice is on the same plank level with neo-Nazis. You can't criticize a certain pathetic custom if your views and desires are even more decadent than that practice.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Uighurs and Kazakhs wouldn't care about Nazis and wouldn't feel threatened by them. It seems this pretending dude here uses them as shield, not able to attack them through own identity but hiding behind others and throw stones.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2018 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    male
    Country
    Great Britain
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I don't think people can ever know the exact figures as it's not always reported, addressed, and dealt with in some nations.

How many females in India report rape attacks, for example, when I saw a report showing that they're even afraid of telling the police there and they don't have as much victim support and counselling services in those nations?

Also who is committing the vast majority of rapes on western females and children in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc ... where females who don't cover their heads are disrespected and are considered as prey by middle eastern Islamic immigrants.
    Afghanistan is a country where if a women has even a slight bit of her burqa showing she will be slain by the taliban. In america and britain, girls have their pussies out in public asking for pedofiles and rapists to touch them up. Dont be surprised to realise that white people are more tempted than people in the middle east.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information