Thread: Canada Sucks

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooding View Post
    That's too bad. When I was in Acadiana ( southern Louisiana) a couple of years ago, I found the local rural natives some of the friendliest and most welcoming people I've ever met. New Orleans could sink into Lake Pontchartrain for all I care, but the Cajuns were fantastic.
    They get annoyed because the French Canadian culture is disappearing. They will be nice to you. I was never mistreated or sensed some sense of hatred. They do have a French arrogance about them [which allows you o know they are certainly French hahaha], but overall they are alright. I love the food up that way and culture/art. I liked Quebec city and the area around it.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightHouse89 View Post
    They get annoyed because the French Canadian culture is disappearing. They will be nice to you. I was never mistreated or sensed some sense of hatred. They do have a French arrogance about them [which allows you o know they are certainly French hahaha], but overall they are alright. I love the food up that way and culture/art. I liked Quebec city and the area around it.
    I heard that. I liked visiting Lafayette and Cajun food is probably the best in the world, at least as far as I'm concerned. The history and culture of that area, the French, Spanish and American legacies contributed to a culture still alive and thriving today. They were most helpful when I explained that I was there on a pilgrimage to my great- grandmother's hometown, Charenton, which is the Chitimacha Indian Reservation today. They recognized the Pecot surname and treated me like family. I said " I'm only an eighth" once or twice before I surrendered to their hospitality and they made me really feel like one of them. Beautiful people and great food. Not a whole lot of Lutherans in that area, but hey, it's Louisiana, not Pennsylvania. Of course, I got my greatest sense of belonging here in Virginia.. at the Gooding family reunion in Purcellville, VA. A lot of brews and a lot of laughs and deeper conversations with the family genealogists.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooding View Post
    Do you know what New France could do if Quebec and the states that formerly comprised the Louisiana Territory gained independence and united?
    Live in terror because their country would be 50% black?
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

0 Not allowed!

Which English people are we talking about? current day? most of them yes. of the past? no they created a kick ass empire that pisses off a lot of people today [still]. they use to be racist [when they were cool] but today they are afraid of being called anything politically incorrect.

today sadly many of them are a bunch of pussies. not all of them. the pussies shouldn't be allowed to mate [get rid of that bad DNA] and only the few alphas should be allowed to breed at the expense of the subhuman betas.
    I don't like racist comments, but they shouldn't be banned or censored and they certainly shouldn't be illegal. There's an article, on another forum, about a woman in the UK, who may be charged with a hate crime because she made a possibly racist comment to a black man on a bus. I think we're headed in that direction. Look at how these fragile people lose their minds over even the slightest comments that may be interpreted as bigoted. We're raising a generation of emotional weaklings who act like babies if they encounter the slightest perceived offense.

Last Online
    08-24-2015 @ 06:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    oriental dune coon
    Ethnicity
    contemptible sand zangi
    Ancestry
    Karbala karbala
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    f**k your ass
    Politics
    put you in the camel clutch
    Hero
    Make you HAMBEL
    Religion
    destroying jebronis
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 569
    Given: 91

1 Not allowed!

Yes all colonials should be exterminated and the hordes of foreign color should be given all of the privilege. Great idea
    People who support american foreign policy in the middle east should be exterminated. Including you if you subscribe to that shit. Why would you conflate that with your entire group? Feel struck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abeja View Post
    What are you talking about imbecile? Quote a single Albanian having this supposedly "inflated sense of self-worth". Quite the contrary, we are a humble people very conscious of our societal problems, as a matter of fact problems in Albania is what we discuss most of the time.

You won't find any Albanian with superiority complex here, you just imagine it in your brain damaged by centuries of inbreeding.

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Khameneimasterrace View Post
    People who support american foreign policy in the middle east should be exterminated. Including you if you subscribe to that shit. Why would you conflate that with your entire group? Feel struck?
    you people are pathetic as is that worthless religion you worship. you are the same cock sucker who thought it was funny when the twin towers came down. I had a relative who died in that. go fuck a camel you sand nigger piece of shit.

Im done being nice to you colored fucks. Fuck all of you. literally every single one of you. I am glad your shithole is being reduced to nothing. I just pray it takes the kikes with it.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Last Online
    08-24-2015 @ 06:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    oriental dune coon
    Ethnicity
    contemptible sand zangi
    Ancestry
    Karbala karbala
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    f**k your ass
    Politics
    put you in the camel clutch
    Hero
    Make you HAMBEL
    Religion
    destroying jebronis
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 569
    Given: 91

1 Not allowed!

you people are pathetic as is that worthless religion you worship. you are the same cock sucker who thought it was funny when the twin towers came down. I had a relative who died in that. go fuck a camel you sand nigger piece of shit.

Im done being nice to you colored fucks. Fuck all of you. literally every single one of you. I am glad your shithole is being reduced to nothing. I just pray it takes the kikes with it.
    lol, unforunately for you the kikes got you by the balls. You're really being emotional and retarded, almost bipolar, you expect someone to sympathize with you, even though you call out for their literal violent genocide. While I only pointed out neo-con fucks and war-profiteers as villains who deserve to get the death sentence, not all euro/wasp americans. If your relative was ascribed neo-connery/ was a war-profiteer sorry, but don't expect any people to feel sorry for him. Not the amount of people he and his ideological ilk have gotten killed. And why should anyone? Him being white and wasp, automatically entitles him to get sympathy? Even if he was working or supporting shitbag leaders and descisions and global douchebaggery? Sorry but I value our relatives that got killed by US foreign-policy and our millions, over one rotten of yours. That's the cold hard truth. US jingooists are opponents of ours.

Besides your attacking the wrong person, since we had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Last edited by Iron Sheik; 04-28-2015 at 10:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abeja View Post
    What are you talking about imbecile? Quote a single Albanian having this supposedly "inflated sense of self-worth". Quite the contrary, we are a humble people very conscious of our societal problems, as a matter of fact problems in Albania is what we discuss most of the time.

You won't find any Albanian with superiority complex here, you just imagine it in your brain damaged by centuries of inbreeding.

Last Online
    09-20-2015 @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek, Turkish, Welsh and English.
    Ancestry
    Greek, Turkish, Welsh and English.
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med, Middle Eastern.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

There are many pervasive elements of Canadian culture that do, indeed, suck. Mostly cultural attitudes more than anything official.

This is purely anecdotal, but having lived here more than a quarter century, I'd like to believe my perspective has a modicum of validity.

Canadians aren't actually friendlier than Americans. There's a tendency to be outwardly agreeable and avoid confrontation in general. However, cowardly, almost every other Canadian I've ever met loves to moan about various petty grievances.
    Now, of course, Americans do this as well, but in my experience the average American is much more straight forward. Rather than nodding meekly like a sniveling spineless sycophant, they'll let you know where they stand. Maybe that's a bit headstrong, tactless and abrasive, but it's honest.

I've been in situations where someone will wait until I'm out of earshot--or so they believe--and then they immediately begin making disparaging remarks. If you have something to say to me, be upfront. It's disrespectful the way they carry on. Were I more paranoid, I'd assume its was some sort of futile attempt on their part to boost their self esteem. An imaginary opponent is undoubtedly far more compliant than I'd be.

Another thing Canadians won't usually do is call people on their bullshit. When I was a teenager I'd make up ridiculous lies about almost anything, and most people wouldn't call me on them.

In general, Canadians like to think of themselves as being upstanding, kind people. How they reconcile that with being two faced, who knows.

An example is our media. Unlike American television, we deliberately avoid negative stereotypes. Now, on one hand, this is good. However, where it's taken too far is when native characters are portrayed as saintly. There's this actor named Graham Greene. He's likable, but he generally gets type cast as these Morgan Freeman-esque wise men.
    In reality, most Canadians I've met have a very negative perception of natives. It's akin to the general disdain for Mexicans in the States. Some would compare it to the historic treatment of African Americans. That's a bit over the top.
    However, in major urban areas, when police get a call about a drunken disturbance they will immediately picture a native.
    Even people of partial or full Amerindian ancestry have a degree of self loathing.

I'd imagine it's equally due to the past injustices as it is to the infantilising, condescending treatment they receive, regardless of personal achievement. People walk on eggshells when any sociopolitical matters arise. It's apparently not 'fair' to address everyone on a personal basis.

I understand that there mitigating factors, but treading lightly in fear of being branded a racist and having other shaming tactics lobbied in my direction is not something I'm prepared to do.

When shaming tactics fail to provoke a sympathetic, defeated response, I've been met with belligerence. People don't seem to like it when their excuse cards are discarded.

In general, Canadians are alright, but quite bland. Most men are whipped, and the women are often disatisfied. The guys try to do everything they can to make everybody happy, but it's a case where trying to make people happy isn't what they really want. They want to feel alive and engaged in actual discourse.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 06-14-2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Typos.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information