Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

1 Not allowed!

Bosniensis was a living meme

You didnt even have to read his posts to know that he had written something crazy, absurd and weird

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Mortimer should be banned for 2-3 months (instead of few hours) in that case he might consider to change his behavior.
    Some hot Gypsy girl needs to lay Mortimer down so he stops talking about sex and making obscene posts here
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 128

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Given the never ending discussions on Apricity about what regions or countries are lighter compared to others, and which regions or countries are swarthier compared to others.

There are already some maps of Europe, intended to show the frequencies of light hair and light eyes in Europe. But those maps are so inaccurate and so made up by biased individuals, that I agree with many other people that those maps are NO more than outdated BULL SHIT, not worth to be taken seriously, and NOT scientific. So, I decided to do my own ranking.

I am not meaning with this ranking that my word is the “Absolute True” or anything like that. I could be slightly wrong in some of my statements when ranking certain regions compared to others, since I have not visited most European countries, except Spain and U.K., but I have some general culture, I have known personally and have seen on Internet and TV, different people from different European ethnicities, and I did this ranking with the best of my knowledge, basing some of it on my personal experience, and some of it on my general knowledge, and trying to be as accurate as I can. So, my ranking, rather to be intended to be “the Absolute True”, is intended to be my humble intent of guessing my own estimates regarding the degree of lightness in Europeans from north to south.

I also want to make clear that is very likely that the more East I go with my estimations, chances are that I can be more inaccurate, since I am less familiarized with Eastern Europeans when compared to western Europeans, and indeed, the more east I go, my estimations are more based on guessing, and less on detailed knowledge. But also, the more west I go, my accuracy increases, since I have a better knowledge of Western Europe, when comparing pigmentation of some human groups with others.

On my personal criteria to evaluate the degree of lightness of some Europeans human groups compared to others, I took into account NOT only the frequencies of skin color tones, but also the frequencies of hair color and eye colors.

I grouped the different European regions into seven degrees of lightness. There are seven concentric levels of “lightness” in the European map. These levels are laid from around the Baltic Basin (the lightest level, that I am going to designate as “Level 1”) down to the Southernmost Eastern Mediterranean Regions (the darker level, that I am going to designate as “Level 7”). I won’t give estimates of light and eye color frequencies, or skin tone types on every level, but just a ranking from lightest to darkest, and that’s it.

And I also want to make clear that even though populations from lighter levels are lighter when compared to populations from darker levels, this does NOT imply that EVERY person from a particular lighter level is supposed to be lighter than ANY person from a particular darker level, but just means that people from the lighter level are lighter as GROUP, ON AVERAGE, when compared to people from a darker level.

Any person with a minimum common sense should realize that there can be some light individuals from a darker human group B that individually are lighter than some individuals of a lighter human group A. As for example, some ethnic Iberians, as individuals, can be lighter than some ethnic British, independently from the fact that British Islanders, as human group, have higher frequency of blond people, higher frequency of paler skin tones, and higher frequency of light eyes when compared to Iberians.

This is my humble rough estimation:

Level 1 of lightness (The lightest Europeans): All European regions bordering the Baltic Sea, and Iceland. This includes all Scandinavian countries (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark), the ex-soviet Baltic republics (Estonia, Lithonia, and Lithuania), Prussia, Belarus, Northern Poland, Northern Germany, some parts of Russia (mainly the closest areas to the Baltic Sea and to the Baltic Republics), and probably Netherlands as well.

Level 2 of lightness: This includes British Islands, Northern France, Belgium, Switzerland, Southern Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Southern Poland, most of Ukraine (exception made of southern coastal regions along the Black Sea), and probably central Russia (From Moscow to Volgograd).

Level 3 of lightness: This includes Southern Russia (South of Volgograd), Southernmost Ukraine (the coastal southern regions of Ukraine), Moldavia, most of Romania (without including Bucharest), Northern Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Inner Croatia (the non-Mediterranean region of this country), Slovenia, Most of Northern Italy (including Friuli Venetia Giulia, Veneto, Alto Adige, Lombardi, Piedmont and Vall d’Aosta), most of the Southern half of France (exception made of the province of Alpes Cote d'Azur, Languedoc, and Corsica),-this includes the French departments of Rhone Alpes, Auvergne, Limousin, Paitou Charentes, Midi Pyrenees, and Aquitaine-, some Northern Spaniard regions (Aragon, Navarra, La Rioja, Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Castilla-Leon) and Northern Portugal.

Level 4 of lightness: South and southeastern Romania (Bucharest included), Northern and northwestern Bulgaria, southern Serbia, coastal Adriatic parts of Croatia, and Northern Albania, The Northernmost region of Central Italy (Toscana), and the two southernmost regions of Northern Italy (Liguria and Emilia Romagna), the three Mediterranean coastal regions of Southern France (province of Alpes Cote d'Azur, Languedoc, and Corsica), the Catalonian countries in Spain (Catalonia, Valencia, Balearic Islands), Castilla-La Mancha, and the Madrid Comunity, in Spain too, and Central Portugal (including Lisbon).

Level 5 of lightness: Southern and Eastern Bulgaria, Southern Albania, Macedonia, probably the northernmost regions of continental Greece (East Macedonia, Central Macedonia, West Macedonia, Thessaly and Epirus), central Italy (including Lazio, Abruzzi, Umbria and Marche), and southernmost regions of the Iberian Peninsula (Murcia, Andalusia, Extremadura and Southern Portugal).

Level 6: The southernmost part of the Italian Peninsula (exception made of Calabria) -including Molise, Campania, Basilicata, and Puglia-, Sardinia (Italy), the southern half of Continental Greece, including Attica, Central Greece, West Greece, the Peloponnese, and Ionian Islands (Greece).

Level 7 (The Darkest European regions): The Southernmost Italian regions (Sicilia and Calabria), Malta, Greek Islands and Cyprus.

I invite you all to give your opinion.

Do you agree to how I grouped Europeans according to their level of lightness??

Is there something on my scheme that you would correct??

Would you add more or less levels??

Please give your own suggestions of what it should be changed from my scheme.

Thank you
    Autism at its finest. No comment.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Th.wolff View Post
    In my opinion Emilia is North while Romagna is Central It.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    I am agree, Andalusia is lighter, are genetically much further north.
    This man clearly doesn't understand geography!

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Area51Defender View Post
    This man clearly doesn't understand geography!
    It was not about geography. I am speaking about Lábaru sentence.

I am agree, Andalusia is lighter, are genetically much further north.
    That´s something that we can see in many PCAs comparing how Italians and Spaniards plot in them.

It might be a debatable observation from a genetic point of view, but it was not a point about geography.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    It was not about geography. I am speaking about Lábaru sentence.

That´s something that we can see in many PCAs comparing how Italians and Spaniards plot in them.

It might be a debatable observation from a genetic point of view, but it was not a point about geography.
    North and Central Italy are geographically located further north than any part of Spain, so they have lots of genetic influence from Central Europe.

All those genetic maps you guys claim to be credible are bullshit and outdated.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,861
    Given: 8,987

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    CommonSense looks like a young skinny Radovan Karadzic

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

8 Not allowed!

Today's winner:

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    ...but I don't want her to be too intimate with me, I like my own privacy. So, I picture us living on a beautiful - in a beautiful - in a beautiful ranch in Virginia somewhere - horse farm - on a ten acre farm with horses, and we go out riding together and singing together - when it comes to our lifestyle, I believe we will have to have separate bedrooms [...] I can't have a woman in my room messing around with my stuff, I just need my own bedroom, and she can have her bedroom, her little girly bedroom, I'll have my boy bedroom [...] we will also have to have separate bathrooms, because I'm not gonna shower together, and I'm n- I'm not sharing the shower, or anything like that, I have to have my own privacy - and I think it's really for her benefit, because, you know, in case I have some gastro-intestinal issues - she can have her own little area away from that, I'm only thinking of her...
    ...we have to have our own bedrooms - there's no law - what law says a man and wife have to share the same bed? Now, when it comes to our baby-making time together, we will have to find - heh, heh - the right bedroom for that - I don't think it really matters - mine or hers, but, you know, most of the time we won't be doing that, we'll be praying together, we'll have our own little prayer sessions...
    ...I picture her like a really sweet girl with like a high - like a 'hi!' you know a - 'hi! Hi Meade!' - and ultra feminine because she has to balance my ultra masculine - because I'm very masculine that way - so she has to be ultra feminine. So she'll be cooking me my meals - you know, my gourmet meals - eggs benedict and stuff like that. And she'll be - yeah! wear her apron, and - oh, she'll be real pretty...
    So my wife can do all the diaper changing. She can change the diapers, and, do all that good stuff. Now, I might offer to help now and then, but when I change diapers I will have to wear sanitary gloves. I can't get my hands anywhere near that stuff. [...] I like children and infants and babies but I don't want them spitting up all over me - 'specially if I'm wearing my nice suit, you know. So we'll just have to arrange our baby cuddling time.
    I believe marriage can work. Now if we have our separate bedrooms, it will also lead to less domestic disputes. You know - that's why most people divorce, they have to share a room with someone. You have to be with them 24:7, and you just get tired of that. We will have our own private arrangements, so - can't go wrong with that.
    I believe in that 'Leave it to Beaver' tradition of marriage...
    Some people say 'well Meade, what do you have to offer a woman?' Well first of all, I can yodel, OK, I can yodel, um, I'm very good, at, uh, uh, um... [notable pause] um, well, you know, I have a certain, um, way - I don't know, I think that, um, I have a lot of good qualities, I really do, I have a lot of good qualities, and I have a happy disposition, a very charming and, and, uh, nurturing disposition, which I think is going to be helpful in our walk together. Through marriage.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,329
    Given: 2,699

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Today's winner:
    I think he is a gay in denial

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative