Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1362

Thread: Post all the crazy, weird and absurd statements other members have made

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

3 Not allowed!

im gonna fuck your penis

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cyberlorian View Post
    The Greek tour guide once I have visited Greece. She had claimed that ancient Greeks were mostly blonde but most turned brunette because of Ottoman invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    How dare these Romanian nationalist claiming Gypsies look Indian and non-white when they are basically genetically ( almost ) Romanians. I'm sick of all these videos of Romanians claiming Gypsies are from India. Yes they may have came from India but they are no longer the same people who migrated.

Romanian gypsies = 4/5 Romanian white + 1/5 South Asian

Other gypsies are mixture of European + Middle easterner + Northwest Indian

Enough with your racist comments everywhere. Every time there is a very white looking gypsy the racist Romanian still claim they are South Asian

It's very obvious. This claim that gypsies are from India is a way to claim that gypsies are only backward because of Indian origin even though Gypsies are much more related with western Eurasia / Europe

GYPSIES ARE ROMANIANS PROBLEM, ROMANIA'S RESPONSIBILITY AND ROMANIA'S SOCIETY PROBLEM

You don't see Indian gypsies migrating out and causing problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Getting dick in my ass.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,860
    Given: 8,987

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    The hostilities between the Byzantines and Catholics were started by the Byzantines with the massacre of the Latins: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

Basically the Armeno-Anatolian mongrels known as Byzantines slaughtered innocent and unarmed Catholic Europeans just because they were too successful and powerful in their own districts of Constantinople (which were given to them by the Byzantines themselves).

How can a empire with a majority of Anatolians, Armenians and Syrians in it be culturally superior to anything European btw? Are you saying that Middle Eastern cultures are more superior to European ones? Certainly the Byzantine Empire had a more Middle Eastern character than European one.

Why would Europeans have a complex against Anatolians, Armenians etc? It’s obviously the brownies that had the complex. Brownies were always jealous of Europeans. Now imagine a brownie with supposedly Greco-Roman culture pretending the superior to a people who gave birth to men like Charlemagne and Crusaders. Doesn’t make sense..

That being said, Medieval Germany or northern Europe wasn’t that developed or culturally superior, but a Medieval France or Italy sure was.

But I would still prefer being a badass Medieval German than a brown, hooked nosed sneaky Anatolian liar who got owned by Greeks for centuries. And he still remained a subhuman despite being ruled by a superior people for most of history.. these people don’t change. Being inferior is in their blood.

But it’s the Romans fault for incorporating Greece to the Eastern part of their empire. That’s where the downfall started.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    All MENA’s (Israelis included) are phenotypically closer to Pakistanis than to native Greeks. Notable exception are the Georgians.

It’s the South Asian-Iranid-Armenian-Anatolian continuum.

Greeks acted like a natural barrier against those people and those components significantly drop once you cross the Aegean or Thrace and enter Greek lands.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu_ View Post
    Not all girls I've posted have blue eyes and even if so then what? Lol,I don't see your point,or maybe I like blond girls more? p.s. Many Georgians have blue eyes,especially in Svaneti,nearly 80% of Svans have it.

Thank me that I posted those pics,instead of being butthurt Georgian girls have always been considered one of the most beautiful along with Circassians.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    This is Slavic

This is Italic

This is Spanish

This is Greek

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59101.html

A black guy from England stayed 45 days in Zagreb in September and November.

''
    I was looking for a cheap Pussy Paradise in the Balkans and made a post on the forum asking for advices https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57080.html . (Thanks to all your suggestions . This Datasheet is me giving back) .

This is a comprehensive detailed Datasheet plus Trip Report breaking down the psyche and nuances, much longer than usual forum Datasheets and much shorter than Roosh’s Bang Books so for those who can’t be arsed to read it all you can just read the bold highlighted parts which would amount to a more traditional simpler datasheet .

I searched all the Data available on Zagreb on this forum which is not a lot. There are no Datasheets per se and Roosh & Rudebwoy’s trip report on the Zagreb thread (https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-15128...ght=Zagreb ) although encouraging is lacking in concrete data and is dated . Roosh’s blogs( http://www.rooshv.com/there-will-be-no-bang-croatia )on Croatia and Zagreb clubs are dated in some aspects and still relevant and accurate on others. Zagreb night life has changed significantly since Roosh’s trip few years back and most venues mentioned are either shut down or not what it used to be , so I had a hard time figuring out the place and game at the beginning.''

Croatian girls he had sex with

Tinder Game

Zagreb is too small to run extensive tinder game . You can match everyone within the City in a day or two and then you have to change your settings to match everyone within a 100 mile radius which covers most of Slovenia some parts of Austria and Bosnia and the coast/islands of Croatia. I would work more on the few matches that were within the 5-15 mile radius Zagreb or outskirts but to my surprise I had a few extremely keen birds coming after me . I am listing all my tinder shags below and officially turning on the Sheet’s Shagometer !

#1 . Also my first ever lay in Zagreb was a 32yr old milf (7) who dressed and looked like 24 yr old high end night club girls . Ran the Swankys game , signed sealed delivered . Afterwards she’d pay cab to get to my flat at midnight past on nights I’d be back from clubs without success and service me and bring me chocolates . She once tossed my salad and said “Baby , you are so gay” and slapped me during sex once so I kicked her out . Nice bird over all and was keen to see me but I was put off after couple of times .

She told me she wanted to try chocolate boys . This is a recurring theme that I noticed from Tinder dates . They all had been with a black guy before or had a thing for black guys . You would not find any once-you-go-black girls in Zagreb as that would mean months of celibacy for them due to the lack of options . So the town has a growing number of whenever-I-can-go-black types . Sith and other white guys I knew in Zagreb were getting more tinder matches than me but my ones were more receptive , concrete and I had much better conversion rate .

#2 . A 24 yr old medical student , blonde blue eyed tank top and jeans jacket (6.5) bird . She came over from Llubjana to party in Zagreb for a weekend and was going to party at the same club as me and Rider(Aussie Forum guy passing by) . We met, drank , she did more work than me , came back to my place and was a dynamite in bed . We planned to meet again but never happened as I got busy with other birds .

#3. A 28 yr old school teacher(6) , huge jugs . Met her at Swanky’s had drinks , asked her back to mine she told me “you have to earn it “. She asked me to take a walk with her around the city on what was a rainy afternoon . I said “I wouldn’t do it for my gf so not doing it for you on a first date . You have to earn it .“and left . Next day she wanted to meet and I wouldn’t go any place but my apartment . She comes over we start making out but she wouldn’t give me anything beyond her boobs and I had enough of the Zagreb girls’s cockiness. I moved away and told her ” I am not 12 years old and dry humping doesn’t do a lot for me so if you are saving yourself for some precious moment you can leave as I don’t see the point of getting myself more and more worked up only to be left frustrated” . She gets thrown off and tries to justify knowing I am right and then we start making out again only this time she gives it all including her ass  .

This is also a recurring theme here that has happened a couple of times to me and a good few times to Sithdixon . Sith had a few girls go back to his apartment , make out and flake . Towards the end he adopted my you-can-leave approach and it worked for him.

#4. A 21 yr old model and painter who recently moved to Zagreb to start uni. A proper 10 , high maintenance bird who’d attend fashion shows , art exhibitions and hang out with photographers and models all the time and update snapchat and Instagram 3x a day . We met at a fancy high end terrace bar (La Bodega) and drank Grey Goose . Bounced to a second bar (Funk). Asked her back to my place instead she took me to hers to smoke joints. She wanted to show off her hipster art apartment I guess and her pet bunny named Frida ! Got the bang and because of her sheer beauty and exuberance and artsyness decided to date her for a while . That slowed me down in Zagreb for a week or so as she was extremely clingy and wanted to spend every night together and have breakfast lunch and shower together . She was a superficial hollow person in the end and I was getting frustrated and tired also she was insanely jealous . She told me she met a brother from NewYork at a club in Rijeka and they dated a while and my man would come stay with her 1 month at a time and then fuck other local girls around while she’s at Uni. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a brother from the forum , if you read this sheet and the story resonates PM me we’d have a lot to talk about Big Grin

I would often use Sith as an alibi and still go out some nights to game but one time during day game with Sith this bird saw me talking to another girl on the street and just exploded . She took it I was on a date (Harambe moment) and no amount of explanation would do . She texted me “toodaloo motherfucker” before blocking me on whatsapp . That became our catchphrase throught the rest of the trip and we laugh to this day .

#5. Tinder match from Graz Austria, a tattooed lip pierced nurse 28 , (7.5) . I had a few other matches from Austria with who I texted sporadically back and forth but they weren’t keen enough to make the trip to Zagreb .However this particular one kept telling me how beautiful I was and how badly she wanted me . We’d text nudes back and forth and she’d bombarded my inbox with her nudes before coming down . Home delivered ,served on a plate, good sex , easy couple of days .

#6. A chubby Bosnian 25 (5.5). She had a mixed race kid and came after me very strongly from tinder and was willing to come over my place a few times but I flaked . Then one horny morning I asked her to come over and she did and wanted me to blackhandle her , dominate, use and abuse her which I did .

#7. A 26 yr old Emirates airhostess , (7.5) . She matched with me on Tinder while I was pipelining before my trip, kept her on whatsapp and then got chatting one Saturday evening when she was out partying . She texted me to meet her outside a Turbofolk club at 6 am in the morning and once I got there she was almost getting in cab with some middle aged men and her girlfriend .After much persuasion I got her to let them go to come walk with me and then proceeded to get a cab come to my place and fuck all day Sunday .

I had a few concrete matches from insanely hot to mediocre girls from the Zagreb coast and also Bosnia , Slovenia girls who would heavily compliment my looks and want to come visit me just to get fucked which didn’t work out due to the distance . I have felt slightly above average all my life in most western European countries so getting so heavily complimented on my looks on Tinder and otherwise in Zagreb has been a revelation .

The last 3 weeks of my stay I didn’t do any Tinder as I was running a Shagathon banging 2 birds a day on average , night game/ street game or from the harem .

Instagram Game

My man Rider( forum member passing by Zagreb we partied and ran lots of game together) had met Vinny the highly repped bag of information member from the forum in Bucharest and the wisdom Rider absorbed from Vinny he passed on to me . If you haven’t read Vinny’s Instagram Datasheet https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57460...67177.html do it now as that’s the single most influential thread on this forum that has helped add another dimension to my game .

So on Rider’s advice I started giving out Instagram instead of Whatsapps to girls I approached during day game . Unless you have a really well maintained attractive social life or your Instagram reflects it I would advise you go for Whatsapp contact first and if she’s reluctant go for Instagram over facebook . The hottest stylish slutty birds are all on Instagram and not many people are using it as a dating platform yet .

I paid for the autoliker app (80 euros but absolutely worth it) recommended in Vinnys sheet and the app was liking all the hot high end nightclub birds profiles and leaving comments on their pics automated on my behalf.

#8. 28 yr old, (8.5) perfect model bodied wanna be once-you-go-black groupie. She hit me up on Instagram and asked me out on a date (I later found out autoliker had liked and commented on one of her pics for me). I asked her to come over to mine which she politely obliged . She is a professional masseuse herbal pro life type girl and gave me a full body massage before we got down to it . She kept telling me how handsome I was and that she loves mulattos but never been with one . She brought me a baseball cap and would bombard me with photo messages doing crib signs while out with her friends. Intended to see her again for the massages alone but way too weird and clingy for my liking .

If you are running the instagram game in Zagreb set your autoliker to follow , like and comment on pages of all the people who follow the high end night clubs ie; Gallery , The Best , Aquarius , H20 etc . All the birds who follow these pages are the seemingly unattainable high end club sluts but nothing a decent instagram profile of a foreign baller can’t reel in.

Shout out to Vinny and all the good men of this forum dropping life changing Data. I had a few more Instagram connections but as you can imagine a Harem of 16 in 50 days is not easy to maintain so a lot I had to let go that was there for the taking.

Day Game

At the main square (Jelacic) you would find a lot of girls with their ear pieces on waiting for someone under the Watch or the Horse statue . The odds don’t pay off here as most of the time they are waiting for their boyfriends . Having said that my only day game shag in Zagreb was one of those girls.

#9. A 21 yr old tall dark eyelashes perfect face , insane boobs (9) metalhead !! . I took her number while she was about to meet her bf of 5 years but she agreed to meet up for drinks anyway .I ran the Swankys game and brought her back to my place , took me 3 dates to completely close .She has now left her boyfriend , thanked me for helping her out of a dead sexless relationship and is a proud member of my harem .

Just in front of the square there are trams stopping by both sides of the street . We would call them Bang Trams , bringing in and taking back a new batch of top talents (a lot of students and single girls as office goers be in office) every few minutes . SithDixon had a lot of success gaming here .

The other street best for Daygame is the street of my apartment Ilica . It has all the highstreet stores and you would find insanely hot uni students window shopping everyday of the week . Perfect opener for here is to comment on their fashion or ask where you could buy some good clothes as per your style . Be specific . Girls love to elaborate and talk about fashion especially with a man as they don’t often get the chance and I would always complain how Zagreb has 1 mens clothing store for every 20 womens.

Zagreb is ideal day game city if day game is your forte . Both me and Sith are night game people and we would too hungover or tired most days to day game . Between midday and 15h is prime time after that everything dies down on the streets .

Night Game

Zagreb nightlife is divided into two parts . The clubs around the main square which are all 2-5 mins walk from each other and the clubs by Lake Jarun which would require a 15 mins Cab drive from the Square .

I would advise to stick to the square for better logistics and hit the Lake just to check out the scene any given weekend night .

Zagreb is dead during week nights . Your only choice is Alcatraz from midnight till 2 and then History which is the only club running on week nights . During the Summer expect both places to have a lot of tourists you can game , from end of summer it would just be students including big Erasmus groups.

All the places below are in or around the mainsquare unless otherwise mentioned .

Rock Bars

Alcatraz – This is THE place to go in Zagreb . It always has a good mix of locals as well as tourists , younger crowds as well as a lot of office goers, late 20s or older. You can buy cigarettes at the bar like in most other nightclubs in Zagreb .

There’s a new Alcatraz which opened over this summer . This happens to a lot of venues in Zagreb , the old venue is still the place where we would go everytime but for future travellers the old Alcatraz might shut down permanently and the new place generally doesn’t retain the target clients and is remodelled. Same happened to the famed Peppermint mentioned in Roosh’s blog .

We would hit Alcatraz at midnight on weekdays or weekends and either close or move on to other clubs . SithDixon got a couple of bangs from here , I had a few nearlys which included a pair of nose pierced blonde Danish backpacker girls.

Vintage – An industrial bar and the most popular metal place about 20 mins from the main square . Like their page on facebook and look out for the events , they tend to get a lot of Beatles, Queen , Iron Maiden , Panthera tribute bands .

Bars , Pubs , Date Venues

Swankys – By far the most stylish cool hip bar with a terrace , a pool and more than a couple of bar rooms . The bar’s smoking seated area and the terrace gets cold which makes for the perfect excuse to bounce to your place . Most girls in Zagreb have heard of this Bar or wanted to be at this bar , so dropping its name as a date venue helps close . Great cocktails and local djs playing soft deep house music .

It is also part of the most popular party hostel in Zagreb so it can also be used as a gaming place to pick up scruffy backpackers who are always hanging by the bar or the passages .

Carpe Diem – Just behind the main Square this was Sith’s primary date spot . Warm , cosy and budget, this being next door to Sith’s apartment worked a treat for him .

Oliver Twist – Traditional Irish pub . Huge Space and plenty of isolated areas making it a great place for dates.

La Bodega/ Bulldog - Touristy terrace pub . Slightly expensive than other venues but considered high end and birds would take that into account if you bought her cocktails here . They also show footy and other sports . I watched the premier league games here regularly also the Kelly Brook (not a typo) vs Golovkin fight !

Funk – This is a very underground grungy hipsterish bar . Low light and reggae music generally great to take a younger bird there on date or to bounce from one of the posher bars after a drink or two . Also great for isolation and escalating in the dark ambience . Downstairs this place doubles as a nightclub with lot of Drumnbass and Regage nights . Most people come for the dancing and come drugged or stoned . Everyone knows each other so not the best place to game .

Night Clubs

Johann Franck – Right on the Square opened less than a year ago replacing the old huge City tavern, this Club has become increasingly popular and was our go to place on weekend nights . Spread over two levels with a decent dance floor , this place is ideal for gaming . Lots of space to approach , isolate and talk to girls and the music is the least loud of all Zagreb clubs . The club has just the right mix of elite high end birds and somewhat regular party people , also the only Club in Zagreb where you can expect to find some single hot milfs .

SithDixon had a lot of success here and I had a lot of kisses , make outs and nearly cases .

Pepper – Peppermint (mentioned on roosh blog) shut down and reopened as Pepper a couple of minutes down the street . The new venue is smaller and lost most of its regular clientele who now flock to Johann or other clubs . This was billed as the best club to pull in Zagreb by Roosh however now it’s only good for a 10 min trip after the rest of the clubs close down .

I lived 5 mins down the street from Pepper and on every weekend night I would stop by Pepper at 04:30h and order a screwdriver and hang about . There be about 10-15 people left in the club and one or two approachable targets , always piss drunk . I got laid 4 out of 6 nights following this routine here . I would list the shags below .

#10. A 26 yr old (8) tall bird with a great smile celebrating her high school reunion .She stayed back with one friend while the rest left . Drunkenly gave me the eye , I approached , kiss within 3 minutes , left the club for my place within 15 .

#11. A 19 yr old (7) Italian bird raised in Croatia . Chubby but stylish . I asked for cigarette , she refused but then grabbed me by the collar and said “I have a fetish for English accents” and started kissing me, her friend left immediately after seeing us making out. She complimented my lips and kept touching them and said she was going to get her lips injected and filled in January . A future Kartrashian .

#12. A 25 yr old medical student (6.5) huge jugs . Bisexual , seemingly feminist type but incredibly kind and polite and let me have my way with her . Again I just had to be there at the right time. She made the move, picked me up and directly asked me to come back to her place to fuck her . Least drunk of my pepper shags .

#13. A 29yr old redhead , petite perfect body and face . Off her tits drunk when we met , no communication just kissing and a lot of erotic touching . She kept saying she is toot tired to bring me home but in the end was horny enough to give in . Lived on the 10th floor penthouse just behind the main station and was a United nations employee . Another extremely kinky lay .

I have no idea if it was the place Pepper or running the 15 mins to closing game could work similarly at any other venue but each time I went there thinking “come one this can’t be happening again” and it just kept happening .

VIP – Same building as Johan Franck. A Croatian trash music place , also plays 90s pop or remixes . More low end but still enough decent talent and slightly more receptive . Had some make outs but didn’t spend long enough because of the music . Ideal place for a less confident or younger playaaa .

HISTORY - Never went on weekends but week nights its jam packed between 1 and 3 am , particularly Wednesdays . Full of young students and loud music . Gaming here is possible but just wasn’t our thing.

TABOO – The only afterparty place in Zagreb just next to the main station 10 mins from the square . Crowd start going in at 6 am and 10:1 men to birds ratio . Most people go to dance but some extreme party birds possible to pull . I saw a drunken guy get dropped by a birds fella when he tried to approach her , got up and carried on dancing like nothing happened. Left it at that .

RITZ/OPERA – These two clubs are side by side .Pseudo high end Turbofolk clubs (local cheesy Serbian /Balkan music equivalent of Poland’s Discopolo) .The music is unbearably loud and if you have no dancing game give these places a miss . Incredibly popular amongst the wannabe models and sugadaddy seeking birds , who would dress like 5k a night whore but you can tell they come from a middle class village family due to their mannerisms and taste in music . Mostly stay in either big girl groups or sponsored by rich businessman’s sons . Not our scene , never tried to crack this place .

Gallery /Best / Aquarius/H20

The above Clubs are all by Lake Jarun . The Lake used to be THE place to party until a couple of years back . Now it’s only worth it when one of the specific clubs do a once a month big DJ night hiring famous foreign DJs and the cover charge is about 100 kunas. I lucked out as one of those nights couple of my German DJ friends (who I shot a music video for ) were playing at the Best so I had backstage access and bottles of free Grey goose and Champagnes . Forum member Rider was in Zagreb at the time and we ran a lot of fame game , partying next to the DJs and bringing girls backstage .

Another night me , SithDixon and d_hzy of the forum hit up Gallery .Roosh mentions in his blog as the club with the most talent in Zagreb . Another dated data as this place although still half decent is not what it used to be as confirmed by the locals. We booked a table and ordered a bottle of Grey Goose and mixers for 1200 kunas , there are Jack Daniels bottles available for 600 kunas . I guess money no object way of partying would get you a high score from one of these clubs one night or the other but it wasn’t the best return on investment for us so we didn’t venture much further .

KATRAN – This is grungy warehouse kind of building 15 mins from the square and got 3 clubs next to each other playing different techno/house music . There’s a cover charge at each door or you can get an all 3 doors entry for about 100 kunas . This is a great place to game and party and spend your weekend night . Mainstream to alternative crowd, receptive girls and plenty of targets . I gamed a 19 yr old psy trance bird from here who came down to my apartment the next afternoon to smoke joints and I did everything but fuck her . She wanted a second date but I was leaving the day after (got around to this club too late down my stay). Extremely popular place and hightly recommended.

MEDICA – A bit away from the Square and one of the most grungy underground party places you’d ever go . It’s basically a Squathouse that runs parties , a lot of dreadlocks , Om and Shiva necklaces and ganja everywhere . Pulling is easy but again you have to be comfortable in that environment .

MASTERS – Next to the Zagreb Zoo and a bit far out from the square ,this place would give Medica a run for its money for being underground and alternative . It is owned by the ex president of Dinamo Zagreb supporters club , an influential hooligan leader who has his hands dipped in croatoan politics and has a deal in place for the cops to turn a blind eye . This is the only place in Zagreb where you can smoke joints inside the club and on its terrace . The toilets have the dimmest lights you will see and a burning joint seems like a halogen in the darkness all around . Gaming is possible but not enough lights to determine if you are hooking up with Eric or Erica . Definitely worth checking out for the once in a lifetime underground experience .

PLATINUM – On kennedy Square and 15 mins from the main Square . Turbofolk club but music not loud at all and accessible crowd . Worth taking a look for an hour on some weekend nights .

Over all Comments on the Club Scene

Girls come in groups and they bounce from one club to another with their friends taking Instagram selfies along the way . What I have found is much like in Bang Iceland Zagreb weekends between midnight and 3 is just warm up and getting a feel of the place . The same girl who would scoff at you at midnight would snog you like a nymphomaniac on death row at 4am . 3 am onwards I would just play the Spot-theSlut , Spot-the-drunk , Spot-the-eye-contact, Spot-the-girl-feeling-isolated-in-a-group game and in that order and then go approach them . Communication would be minimum other than a bunch of compliments shoved down their throats before my tongue gets there followed by my dick .

Most girls wouldn’t wanna leave their friends until they had their run of selfies at various night venues to affirm their social desirability and validate their slutty attire that came after months of busting ass at the till of the local supermarket. As the night progresses some girls in the group would get tired , some would leave making it easier to isolate the ones left behind . After parties back in the apartment are commonplace as there are no half decent club to party after 5 am.

The Late Night Booty Call - Frequently tinder contacts or girls who I made out with and stayed in touch with on whatsapp, ones that constantly flake as I kept asking them out on dates would however send out random texts like “Hey you around?” at 4am on weekend nights . That’s the time they are done partying with their friends and drunk and horny enough to go through their contacts list and discreetly make that booty call . I cashed in on one of those but missed out on a few due to not checking my phone until later or already being with someone .

The early morning Main Square Game - I had two lays from around the mainsquare at 5am on weekend nights .

#14. 24yr old a genuine landwhale (3) . Yes , I did it . I was banging so many hotties left and right that at that point my ego just couldn’t be hurt . On that particular Friday night I had 4 proper make out turned cockblock/flakes from Johann Franck so a bit agitated and not willing to give up approached this landwhale on the main square tram stop. 5 mins conversation was enough for her to miss her tram and walk to mine and jump on me . In her defence she would let me have my way with her and then immediately after smoked a cigarette and left without exchanging any contacts or asking for it. I got the feeling she knew who she was and how she looked and was no stranger to the pumped and dumped routine .

#15. 24yr old (9.5) . A professional dancer , Margot Robbie look alike and the body of a goddess. Met while she and her friend were exiting a club . I walked alongside, made a couple of savvy jokes and took her WhatsApp. Date at Swankys the next day and close . Another proud member of the harem , coming to see me in London next month .

CouchSurfing Game

SithDixon enlightened me about the couch surfing game as he had already mastered it in Budapest . Basically make a cool couchsurfing profile , add cool social pics of yourself and your fancy apartment and host a couple of regular travellers and get referenced . When the single girls find out you are no creep and a decent looking single guy with a pad , they would hit you up . Only accept hot single travelling bird’s request and host them , take them out for a drink and close . As Sith says when a hot single girl request a young single guy to host them it’s akin to gagging for it . Both Sith and I got laid from the CastingCouch Surfing game in Zagreb .

#16 . 29yr old German bird (7) . Traveller girl .Pro Dick Surfer.

Epilogue

If you are a Black guy who likes to conquer Top notch white poosay you have to do Zagreb before you are too old for it . Unless you are a midget or deformed irrespective of looks if you are black you can pull Top talents here . For white guys you won’t stand out but there’s still a lot of girls who would appreciate your style , conversation and life experiences over the local callous guys with no game . For white guys Zagreb would be a place to visit for the quality and not quantity , SithDixon had 6 top notch lays in 6 weeks including a dime and a pole dancer. If you want a stunner who is also fluent in English and not made of clay nodding at your every opinion , someone interesting with culture and repartee , Zagreb might be the place over Kiev or Poznan . There is a raw warrior inside each good hearted Balkan and I found a lot of charm in it .

If you have any Questions ask away . Sith Dixon is currently in Belgrade maybe he can throw light on why Belgrade gets so much love from the forum while the Poosay Paradise in Zagreb is neglected .

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfcypriot View Post
    R1a was created in a deep underground lab facility in ancient Mesopotamia by an alien race which the locals worshipped as gods.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

People on this forum make me laugh sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessWin View Post
    Swedes because they are depigment meditteraneans and have the same skull shape and aesthetics.
    Turks are asian mixed people so their brachy skulls would look total alien in Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    3 most white-washed groups on anthrofora by far, well if Sweden isn't white-washed they are certainly idolized and at least compared to their Baltic and Finnish neighbors whitewashed. It's when you hear about Swedish and you expect to see Dolph Lundgren but you get some skinny gopnik, you travel to Durkey to notice that they look like a mingle of West-Asian types with 1/5 to 1/10 looking casually mediterranean or Balkanic and finally you travel to Spain to notice that they are predominately brunette dwarves.

The good part is that you get to read anthrotardism later about Swedish alphas, Celtiberians but especially about Nordic Durks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Russians are one of the most brachy population in the World while real Proto-Slavs were Doli population with long face (Nordids mostly).
    Russians speak slavic but look like european-asian mix people
    Ancient and Modern Greece was , is and will be a mix of Med+Balkan+Polish

The ancient populations moved to Greece from Poland thousand of years before didnt called "Slavs" that time.
    So Greece is not Slavicized , they were already a part of ancient Greece
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Northern greeks look very slavic. Russia on the other hand has many mongloids,uralids,aralids etc..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I love how this forum is full of comedians.

I believe you that you are talented on taking dead people's boners in your vag, getting high on carcases is also quite perverted.

We don't have dog customs and only used Durkish skulls for manufacturing purposes like the skull tower of Kolokotronis but your bones were weak to last for long.
    Is this how you declare that you cannot fight? By calling other people to represent you? Is this how you turned from a skull-fucker to a poor little girl in the other thread?

Would you use poor Kivan as your cannon fodder?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The g00reek kid is burning from inside

You are making progress man(let), for a butthurt bitch you are starting to talk instead of reacting only with thumbs. Maybe in 20-30 years you will be man enough to ask the freak out.

And lol at your c/p when my yo mama jokes are raw.

Yo mama is so fat that the Sultan built a Harem full of eunuchs inside her vag, after its demolition you were fired and thus you were born.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,440
    Given: 36,803

0 Not allowed!

------------
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast

Thread Information