Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuangeli View Post
    I did 9 more than I like to admit. I ended up hurting the guy really badly because he would refuse to break up with me but I was too much of a coward to end it since whenever I tried it he would literally start to cry and beg (Yes, cry and beg.). I ended up really horrible things to him which hurt him a lot and ruined my reputation. I have mixed feelings about this since it worked, but I hurt him more than I would have if I had just ended it with him and left him crying. I've also done the "slow fade", but stuff got sticky and ugly pretty fast when he started to hack into my facebook account. My dating life has been... a circus.
    Hint for you and everyone. Don't start serious relationships if you're feelings aren't real. Just sucks for the other person to be lied.

I prefer honesty, "Hi honey I'm just looking for fun till I get bored and want to move on to the next dick". That at least is sincere and I can reply.

Last Online
    12-03-2023 @ 11:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black
    Ethnicity
    African-American
    Ancestry
    Africa
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,716
    Given: 1,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf View Post
    Damn, are you telling me that does not work on women? That and the one liner "you want some of this?" it's all I got! Now, I'll never get laid!
    Lol! We all know that you don't need any that. All you've gotta do is show up! Make it rain on dem hoes...lol!

Last Online
    12-03-2023 @ 11:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black
    Ethnicity
    African-American
    Ancestry
    Africa
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,716
    Given: 1,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuangeli View Post
    I did 9 more than I like to admit. I ended up hurting the guy really badly because he would refuse to break up with me but I was too much of a coward to end it since whenever I tried it he would literally start to cry and beg (Yes, cry and beg.). I ended up really horrible things to him which hurt him a lot and ruined my reputation. I have mixed feelings about this since it worked, but I hurt him more than I would have if I had just ended it with him and left him crying. I've also done the "slow fade", but stuff got sticky and ugly pretty fast when he started to hack into my facebook account. My dating life has been... a circus. The first relationship I mentioned was serious, but not meaningful to me at the time, I just wanted to get rid of the guy after a while, as bitchy as it sounds, the second one mentioned was only dating, luckily.

I've only had 2 meaningful relationships in my life, the one I currently have, and one that ended earlier this year.
    I confronted a huge part of my personality and realized I'm a big coward when it comes to hurting people's feelings. But with some of the craziness I've encountered in dating scene lately, I'm getting a whole lot better at giving them a call and letting them know that, "It's not you. It's me. You're gonna find a great girl. Best of luck..."

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-26-2017 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance + Celtic + Germanic
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Germany, Italy, Spain, and France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian Left
    Religion
    Spiritual, but not religious.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,357
    Given: 1,528

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    Hint for you and everyone. Don't start serious relationships if you're feelings aren't real. Just sucks for the other person to be lied.

I prefer honesty, "Hi honey I'm just looking for fun till I get bored and want to move on to the next dick". That at least is sincere and I can reply.

The thing is, that relationship had nothing to do with "hopping from one dick to the next" since I was a virgin at the time and barely cared about sex. I was with him for completely different and more selfish reasons. I wanted him to be a distraction from all my problems, but it didn't work out too well since he ended bringing more. I genuinely regret it though, he is a nice guy and I know he was really hurt...
    I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,197
    Given: 3,880

1 Not allowed!

I've had several of these done to me.

Lesson: Don't trust women. Most of the time "I love you" are you just words. Just like SCB said one day out of the blue the come up with the bs of "I don't love you anymore". Only thing to reply is "Oh, glad to know how deep and real your feelings are. Fucking liar, get out".

No, no that's too woggy! lol

The thing to do is to say... oh, that's too bad, are you gonna be ok? It's all my fault. no hard feelings, we'll always be friends...

That's what a smart guy does. You may even get lucky, and she will feel guilty!

Control your wog emotions, learn from cool and collected nonwog.
    A Fanatical Buddhist

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf View Post
    Control your wog emotions, learn from cool and collected nonwog.
    I get your point
    I did try passive aggressive behaviour once to make her feel guilty. Worked, I got her in my bed again for a while.

Nowadays I'd just like to get a long term girl to get married with and to lie to about my past Like all good men I suppose.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,029
    Given: 12,802

1 Not allowed!

I've had several of these done to me.

Lesson: Don't trust women. Most of the time "I love you" are you just words. Just like SCB said one day out of the blue the come up with the bs of "I don't love you anymore". Only thing to reply is "Oh, glad to know how deep and real your feelings are. Fucking liar, get out".
    It's not lying. People's feelings for others change. One day it's all lovely and the next it's "why won't she shut the fuck up?" Familiarity breeds contempt. I think married couples should spend some time apart. That way every day doesn't seem like the same old story. That shouldn't be taken as me suggesting adultery. What I'm saying is people should take breaks from each other. You can't spend so much time with someone and not eventually become annoyed by their habits.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,029
    Given: 12,802

0 Not allowed!

I know I have many annoying habits, such as having conversations with my dog in which she has a "cutesy" voice. It's friggin' weird. We discuss chasing squirrels and how hard it is being a fatty dog who sits around chills all day. I also beat people up while I'm sleeping. I'm always tossing and turning in bed and my legs kick out. I talk in my sleep and snore. For awhile I liked to whack inanimate objects with my penis but I slowly grew out of that. The temptation, however, is always there. There are so many inanimate objects that need a good whack but... I restrain myself.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blklady2013 View Post
    Lol! I felt bad pulling an "Aaliyah" and sending him a 4 page letter....via email. But it kinda turned into a treatise on what I need from a man. I think the real problem was that he was a little confused on how to interact with me. I'm frank about sex and reserving intimacy until after marriage and I'm not prudish or shameful about discussing sexuality. So I think his interpretation of me was that the whole "virgin til marriage" thing was just talk or for show. Because virgins are supposed to be shy or awkward. Not flirty and fun. So of course he just thought that showing me a dick would bring about a complete paradigm shift in my panties.
    Meanwhile, I'm not even turned on by male strippers because I'm a woman and mental stimulation and overall context is more arousing and seductive than the explicit or visual which can border on vulgar in a lot of cases with me. Not to mention that there is nothing romantic or even fun about a guy telling you that he wouldn't mind marrying you if he could just get some head before tying the knot. Seriously? I mean, we just met a couple of days ago and I'm already getting blow job ultimatiums. Can't we just chill out? Enjoy each other's company. Chess, video games, jokes, crossword puzzles....
    I'll give this advice to anyone. If you have someone, keep them. Because these are treacherous waters out here...lol!
    You know how to pick 'em, doncha!
    A Fanatical Buddhist

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blklady2013 View Post
    Lol! We all know that you don't need any that. All you've gotta do is show up! Make it rain on dem hoes...lol!
    I wish! lol
    A Fanatical Buddhist

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information