City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,193
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    Honesty is a virtue and I think we should be able to call a spade a spade instead of pretending that's not what we're thinking.
    And if i think "someones mum is a white trash hoe", should i tell it straight up because honesty is a virtue and i need to tell what i think? you misinterpret what it means to be honest.

If I get in an altercation with a nignog, or more likely a group of nignogs, and say nigger, while the other guy says cracker, honkie, white trash, etc. It's quite possible that a simple dust up where I'm defending myself or reacting negatively towards their subtle threats that I'm seen as the aggressor because of that vile word nigger.
    I doubt that, if they call you white trash or honkie you can call them niggers, thats what i would do if they called me slurs

There is a guy right now doing 14 years in prison for stopping three niggers from robbing a car in his neighborhood. His crime is using the word nigger when he hit the thief with a bat. The funny thing is the guy isn't racist. He's a wigger. When people are angry they use the first obvious insults that come to mind and he's paying 14 years for it. It's quite possible he would have done time for using a bat but he wouldn't be doing 14 years. He would have done less than half of that in prison except that... it was now listed as a hate crime. To add insult to injury the thief he put the bat to was allowed to give a speech at the sentencing. It was a touching speech about how he has had a hard time trusting White people after the incident and how the guy who took him to task for robbing a car is ignorant for his racism. A word is more vile than stealing someone's property, apparently.
    You shouldnt compare apples with oranges. You use extreme examples and then project that "it is ok to use the word nigger in every context"
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,996
    Given: 12,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZnZn View Post
    Omg you are such a funny. You should try a career as stand up comedian.
    So I can have my career ruined by extortionists?

"Oh, I'm so sorry I used the word nigger in my routine. Here's hundreds of thousands of dollars, Mr. Sharpton and Mr. Jackson, for your organization so you can live like kings while the stupid nignogs who follow and support you like sheep get nothing except to feel self righteous."

Fuck off.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

0 Not allowed!

So I can have my career ruined by extortionists?

"Oh, I'm so sorry I used the word nigger in my routine. Here's hundreds of thousands of dollars, Mr. Sharpton and Mr. Jackson, for your organization so you can live like kings while the stupid nignogs who follow and support you like sheep get nothing except to feel self righteous."

Fuck off.
    No one will ruin your career if you say the word nigger in casual speech during say argument. Unless of course you're something like politician or you say it on job. Your spinning all this side story because you're too much coward to say it.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    It's kinda like you making fun of your family but if someone else does you get angry. Or should get angry anyway.
    If I had a sibling that brought the insult on himself because of his behavior I wouldn't lift a finger for him. You reap what you sow. I would only step in if it was being dragged on; when the punishment no longer fits the crime.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No one will ruin your career if you say the word nigger in casual speech during say argument. Unless of course you're something like politician or you say it on job. Your spinning all this side story because you're too much coward to say it.
    Are you kidding me? You can lose your job if its known; doesn't matter if it was at work or not. How do you explain on a job interview why you got fired from your last job? A potential employer does call your previous boss to find out what kind of employee you are. That being said, I have no problem with an employer firing someone for any reason. I don't even care if he fires someone because he no longer likes the cut of his jibe. I'm just playing off Zn's lame sarcasm.

Who says I haven't said it during an argument? Don't make assumptions when you have nothing relevant to say.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 10-19-2013 at 04:39 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigolo View Post
    And if i think "someones mum is a white trash hoe", should i tell it straight up because honesty is a virtue and i need to tell what i think? you misinterpret what it means to be honest.
    If you feel the need to say so then go right ahead. There are many ways to say a truth but if you feel you need to be as antagonistic as possible then go for it; I don't recommend saying it in such a way unless you want a very violent reaction from the guy. But you don't need to say anything. If asked to give your opinion you can say you choose not to do so.

I doubt that, if they call you white trash or honkie you can call them niggers, thats what i would do if they called me slurs
    Dude, there have been many recorded incidents of Blacks using racial slurs during an assault with no hate crime charges brought up.

You shouldnt compare apples with oranges. You use extreme examples and then project that "it is ok to use the word nigger in every context"
    That's hardly extreme when the norm is to punish Whites who use racial slurs while giving other groups a pass where it counts: years added on to a prison sentence.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Would it be cowardly to point out how pathetic it is for a man to take a "look at me with my shirt off" photo? Did you get confused and forget this isn't a dating website? And if it was you wouldn't get any attention. Here's a secret: women don't like men who try too hard. Put a shirt on, ya fruit.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,193
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

If you feel the need to say so then go right ahead. There are many ways to say a truth but if you feel you need to be as antagonistic as possible then go for it; I don't recommend saying it in such a way unless you want a very violent reaction from the guy. But you don't need to say anything. If asked to give your opinion you can say you choose not to do so.
    And you will receive the reaction from others when you say nigger, same. You dont need to call them names. You said also we need to call a spade a spade. Why would you think that they are "niggers"? They are africans or african americans.

Dude, there have been many recorded incidents of Blacks using racial slurs during an assault with no hate crime charges brought up.

That's hardly extreme when the norm is to punish Whites who use racial slurs while giving other groups a pass where it counts: years added on to a prison sentence.
    Im sure you are exaggerating and made that up
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

1 Not allowed!

Would it be cowardly to point how pathetic it is for a man to take a "look at me with my shirt off" photo? Did you get confused and forget this isn't a dating website? And if it was you wouldn't get any attention. Here's a secret: women don't like men who try too hard. Put a shirt on, ya fruit.
    I'm tired of cowards whining about not saying the word nigger. If you want to say it, say it. Don't give us paragraphs on why life is unfair. No one gives shit.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information