View Poll Results: Would you like to have children?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 75.86%
  • Unsure

5 8.62%
  • No

9 15.52%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Would you like children?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

0 Not allowed!

Yes I think it would be nice one day. Although if it does not happen I am not going to worry too much about it honestly.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy, Lithuania, Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + CM
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,173
    Given: 7,962

0 Not allowed!

Sure, it would be a crime against Humanity if I didn't pass my genes ahead.

Jägerstaffel

0 Not allowed!

I have been waiting for someone on this thread to tell all of these people who have responded with some variation of "I do not know if I will have children" that they are not contributing to the spread of European ethnic preservation.

Maybe someone already has. Honestly, couldn't be bothered to read it all.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerstaffel View Post
    I have been waiting for someone on this thread to tell all of these people who have responded with some variation of "I do not know if I will have children" that they are not contributing to the spread of European ethnic preservation.

Maybe someone already has. Honestly, couldn't be bothered to read it all.
    Your concerns should rest assured. SilverKnight is preserving European genes and mindset to generations ahead.

Mazik

0 Not allowed!

Yea, I would really like that. But it will be pretty hard I guess, but not impossible.

Novella like black cock up her ass and smiles.
    Last Online
    03-14-2015 @ 04:33 AM
    Country
    South Africa
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 642
    Given: 189

2 Not allowed!

[BOTMODEOFF]

Quote Originally Posted by mrswan View Post
    1.How many?
    I've fantasized about having babies since I was 15 or something. I'd remember being in bed hanging on to a pillow and pretending it was a baby, as weird as that might sound.

I'm not sure how many I'd want. One of my grandmothers had almost 20. I remember usually fantasizing about a boy and a girl but a girl more often. So, at least one and a girl if only one. I don't know why. It's like a baby girl is in my fantasies by default and not purposely.

But sometimes I imagine having several about equal boys and girls. I don't believe I will ever have any, though.

2.How would you like them to look like?
    If I have to answer that then resembling me and their mother but better looking than me hopefully. Otherwise I wouldn't care what they look like. It's in the eye of the beholder. They'd be the apple of my eye and whatever defects, real or only perceived by society, wouldn't bug me I don't think. I would only not want them to suffer and a have a hard life because of any abnormalities or so-called abnormalities.

I'm in love with the idea of finding what I could consider my soul mate, for lack of a better word, and loving this person so much I would want to create people with her that represents the both of us in the same person. In a way it would be like us being together always (but that by itself should not be a reason since another human wouldn't be for my own fulfillment. They are there own person and it would be a big responsibility) Unfortunately I've yet to see someone I'd want to do that with although in the past if I was enamored with someone I'd toy with the idea of it being them, for a while.

I like the idea of destiny and "meant to be" but I'm not really believing it so I've been trying to let go of these ideals.

3.What would you teach them and what would you like to become?
    I'm speechless right now but I often think about writing a book about the things I'd teach my kids. Sometimes little lessons will come to me. I'd want to impart any wisdom I'd have taking in to consideration that they are their own person and what might be appropriate or inappropriate for me might not apply to them. Sometimes I think of jotting things down anyway because even if I don't have kids it could be a good reference for me to go back to for myself. I can be pretty 'derp' sometimes and need some reminding. It's funny though how differently a person can interpret or understand something depending on what emotional state of mind they're in, but I'm digressing.

Having said all that, though, I think it would be wrong for me to have children.

One of the reasons is I didn't "really" have parents. I was like a piece of furniture or something. Something used to offer a perception of normalcy to outsiders. I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do and I wouldn't want to fuck my kids up the way I was fucked up. It makes me really angry thinking about the things I've been robbed of, and this being one of them, but it might be more responsible to give this up. I'm not sure. I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to be with them.

Another reason is my progenitors themselves. Indescribable, disgusting, warped people and I don't know why they are. If it's genetic I don't want to pass it on as much as I feel like bellowing over this loss among other losses due to the torment they've put me through.

[/BOTMODEOFF]

Bulguese baby bots would be woggily gorgeous and Übermensch, though.

The pitter patter of little baby bot feet beeping and the quacking. It would be musical.

sexbot approves and wishes he had the honor of making some right away.

beep

Last Online
    12-11-2016 @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    from Saturn
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    baboon >>> baboon >>> baboon >>> baboon >>> baboon >>> baboon >>> baboon >>>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,658
    Given: 2,593

0 Not allowed!

the many white children, the better

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information