Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Baby boy is mauled to death by two family dogs.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargtand View Post
    You see ghosts, that is the problem
    You've lost me! Come again?

Nope, it is not there is no research for the simple reason that researching it is illegal. You are pulling facts out of your ass so to speak, I recommend you watch some documentaries regarding the issue, and read up on it.
    With a response like that, I can't even begin to formulate a reply?

Though again this was not the point the point was that despite the doctors advice it was ultimately banned because a heartbroken father could not accept the fact that he had failed as a father and rather cast the blame, that is what I wanted you to comment on that is the obvious point to my statement.
    I would question the doctors credentials.

Prove that it does not, as you are the one in favour of change. it is you who must prove that it does not lead to retardation as you are the one who wishes to change what you have around you, that is the advantage of being conservative. Old>New.
    I proposed the unveiling of any proof first.

If it cannot be presented, I will accept this as submission by you, to it simply not being true.

Oh mr high and mighty you know humanity, yet you are driven by it's most primitive emotion which is interestingly enough fear.

What do I fear? You have me lost here.

That is not what you are in favour of you are in favour of a complete change of society all together, which means that people have your society or they can stand outside it. That is hostile to your culture… this is a culture and ethnic preservation board.. it does not compute..
    Okay, let's keep the gates wide open and live side by side with our fears.

Second part that they are ready for it, that is the entire point I am trying to bring across, by removing fears altogether they won’t be ready for anything when it does come.
    The whole premise of removing the need to fear is preceded by the actual removal of the fear in the first place.

No, those are not human traits, those are traits of idiocy. Try again.
    But you said we had to experience our fear. So, poking ourselves in the eyes and scolding ourselves on the fire would be a valuable lesson, no?

Yet you see no value in fear what so ever? There are lessons each generation needs to learn.
    True! If the fear was still present.

Man hurts himself > man does away with thing that hurt him > offspring is left oblivious > offspring will hurt them self in other way unforeseen ways as they did not learn how to duck or any other useful skill the thing that initially hurt the man should have thought him.
    Man hurts himself>Man does away with thing that hurts him>Man tells children to not fall off cliff as it hurts>Man's children avoid falling off of cliffs.

Would you propose we regularly threw our children off of cliffs in order to avoid their "retardation"?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2010 @ 01:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    100% swedish, 0% German, 0% Russian, 0% Turk, 0% Ape
    Ethnicity
    Göte
    Region
    Goetaland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

I refrain my self from ranting, you on the other hand fail to provide a meaningful discussion, you pick and chose what to answer to, it goes to absurdity as you chose to answer the words and not answer what they are saying. How else would you explain your desire of discussing steroids in a discussion which I stated a numerous times were not about steroids it was an example of how fear and the desire to cast blame can lead to absurdity, you know nothing about it. Yet you chose to argue, you do not use logic you argue with emotions, you argue from the next step perspective, you fail to see the consequences that it will lead to, most likely because you lack the ability to see two steps ahead, or three or four.

This is the end of this discussion unless you can actually start answering what write and not interpret freely out of context.

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Fair bloody dinkum you two. I'm just gonna have to headbutt the both of you and put you in your separate corners - if not separate rooms - till you cool down!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargtand View Post
    How else would you explain your desire of discussing steroids in a discussion which I stated a numerous times were not about steroids it was an example of how fear and the desire to cast blame can lead to absurdity
    And I presented the reason as to why steroids can be feared, and deservedly so.
    Your response was that my ass contained information and that I needed to be educated.

This is the end of this discussion unless you can actually start answering what write and not interpret freely out of context.
    That's fine. Your opinion.

squirrel in a nutty world Crose's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-02-2009 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, Dutch, German
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Apparently common sense isn't so common after all. Hopefully with tragedy comes a lesson to us all. Just because they're soft, cuddly, and mans best friend.. best friends have been known to turn. The little guy was so cute.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information