Trönder, baltid
    Politics
    Not Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,364
    Given: 933

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf View Post

Those who use kids to further their agendas, or don't care how their actions affect kids are selfish shits. No matter homo or hetero sexuals. Decent people of either sexual orientation will consider how their actions affect the innocent.
    Ironically it was the protesters who used kinds in their demonstrations, not the homos.

Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,197
    Given: 3,880

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Justas View Post
    Ironically it was the protesters who used kinds in their demonstrations, not the homos.
    Did you read my post? I said anybody. Those that did that a selfish shits.
    A Fanatical Buddhist

Chieftain

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbërori View Post
    I personally view these parades as tacky... I don't need to be in a group of half nude, shouting men in order to prove that I'm also attracted to men. My sexuality is mine alone, doesn't belong to anyone, be it another person or group.
    Even though I do not support his sexual orientation, this might be the best post made so far.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-02-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jew
    Ethnicity
    Nomad
    Ancestry
    Jew Hell
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    Hook-nosed Bears
    Politics
    Left and Right Nazi Sympathizers Hunting
    Religion
    Inglourious Bastard
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 454
    Given: 662

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbërori View Post
    I personally view these parades as tacky... I don't need to be in a group of half nude, shouting men in order to prove that I'm also attracted to men. My sexuality is mine alone, doesn't belong to anyone, be it another person or group.
    No, you don't and no it isn't "yours alone".
    Your sexuality is shared with your potential boss which may discriminate against you because of it and potential thugs which will beat you up because of it. If you think you have a right to love someone and still conduct a normal life, like kissing or going to a restaurant with him in public, you should care.
    Bear Jew. "Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist…bourgeois illusion bred of money and security…
    the psychological processes by which pacifists who have started out with an alleged horror of violence end up with a marked tendency to be fascinated by the success and power of Nazism..‘I am just as anti-fascist as anyone, but—’. The result of this is that so-called peace propaganda is just as dishonest and intellectually disgusting as war propaganda."
    - Gorge Orwell

Son of the fallen empire Temujin's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 01:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mongol
    Ethnicity
    Mongol
    Ancestry
    Inner Mongolia
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 46

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Justas View Post
    nope, but I'm seriously thinking of going next year. just to show the world how 'not Russian' we are.
    I went to Mardi Gras once. It's a big event held annually. There were many people from around the world with wicked sense of fashion. Locals were taking children to this 'festival'. Yep, children were at the parade. There was nothing special about the parade.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2013 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,332
    Given: 1,058

0 Not allowed!

I'm not sure why anyone needs to identify based on their sexual orientation, there is something misguided right there. I don't care what two consenting adults do in the bedroom, couldn't give less fuck about that.

As to parades, I am all for preserving childhood and not exposing kids to sexuality as long as possible. Childhood is magical, it should be innocent, and safe from exposure to sexuality as much as possible.

Those who use kids to further their agendas, or don't care how their actions affect kids are selfish shits. No matter homo or hetero sexuals. Decent people of either sexual orientation will consider how their actions affect the innocent.

You don't believe me, ask gay members of this board, Fortuis is openly gay, but very ethical individual, see what he says.

I don't care what you do, but whatever you do do not do it at the expense of the innocent.
    Right. I don't want my kids, or kids in general, being exposed to S&M gimps in leather, on leashes, being paraded down the street. I also don't want to see kids carrying signs like this:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-17-2017 @ 08:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Litwa
    Ancestry
    balts, Poles
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    Trönder, baltid
    Politics
    Not Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,364
    Given: 933

0 Not allowed!

Did you read my post? I said anybody. Those that did that a selfish shits.
    not disagreeing

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvi View Post
    I know many gay people and i dont think any one of them has taken part in a gay parade...
    I dislike Gay Pride, and have never attended, but it is a useful litmus test to homophobia, and it has helped to improve the lives of homosexual people.

It looks weird and confrontational, but without it I doubt that I would have been able to enter into a Civil Partnership with my partner, for which I am very grateful.

The Gay Rights movement has been dominated and exploited by the Left, and I am against that, and now we have the Centre-Right instituting Gay Marriage, (which I am opposed to) as a means of being popular with the pink and fluffy.

Hmm...

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

lI

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    btw I'm opposed to u guys celebrating your independence day.
    Pleased to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by frolic View Post
    I went to Mardi Gras once.
    You've only attended it once? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorius View Post
    Lol gay parade in amsterdam is funny and good for the overal sphere, But I guess there it wouldnt
    The picture above makes my eyes hurt...
    Being a gay should not excuse one from conforming to the basic rules of aesthetics. Funny how it's usually none other than the people you would least want to see naked who are most keen to undress.

Anyway, speaking of the Amsterdam folks, as a protest to the parade a group of elderly people and families with small children gathered in the cathedral square together with a priest for a prayers - they did NOT have any offensive posters "god hates fags" or whatever. But one Dutch guy felt so offended by a prayer that he decided to flash his dick in front of those elderly folks and kids
    Oh, did I mention that his own underage sister and parents were standing nearby while he went on with his thingy too? When the police showed up to take him away, he suddenly got shy and covered his face though - I guess a face is more indecent than genitals in Holland...

TBH I could hardly care less for this whole parade thing, doesn't concern or bother me in the slightest as long as the basic decency norms are followed. For the most part it was this year, from what I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sblast View Post
    You can also google "homosexuality in nature" to see how far from nature's way you have strayed!
    Technically, bisexualism exists in nature, not homosexualism. The inclinations of certain humans to mate exclusively with the same sex people does not have a counterpart in nature AFAIK.
    Last edited by lI; 07-28-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European ethnicities
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Alpine-Med
    Politics
    Anti-Liberalism/Anti-Woke BS
    Hero
    Joachim Peiper, Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, Gabriele D'Annunzio, Julius Evola
    Religion
    Hellenic Polytheism, Gnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Why do the freaks participate in these displays act in a subhuman manner? Even animals have more decency to not act like this. It's amazing how "humanity" can degenerate to such a new low. The disgusting, demented creeps who dress like complete freak shows in these parades deserve all the violence coming their way; they are not innocent, they are not special. they do not deserve any special "rights". Anyone who thinks they want 'equality' has their head up their ass, these freaks want to impose their lack of morals, their sick, diseased minds and bodies on innocent people. What I would recommend to do such parades probably would break some 'decency' laws. Funny, yet these kinds of sick displays are tolerated. Fire can cure and cleanse them. God bless the Russian government despite it not being perfect it has a healthy approach to this pungent evil allowed to run rampant in the West. These sick subhumans who dress like clowns in bondage, tootoos makeup etc deserve all the violence and hatred coming their way.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information