Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Muslim Hate in Australia and how these people react in this experiment is surprising

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Whites built the country. Aboriginals didn't even have a wheel.
    Wasn't just whites though.

Last Online
    06-20-2023 @ 01:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tertiary Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    R1a Z280
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+Dinarid
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 3,155

0 Not allowed!

I thought more people in Aussieland are xenophobic?
    „Beer has it's own way of sorting things out, does it not?“

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian (privately view myself as Aryan)
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z282-YP350
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,595
    Given: 8,909

1 Not allowed!

The video is bullshit. They arranged the whole thing beforehand. It's not representative at all. I've seen only a couple of people there.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBringer View Post
    I thought more people in Aussieland are xenophobic?
    A lot of people like to say Australians are racist when the majority are not. It's just a stereotype.

Last Online
    01-14-2015 @ 06:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    ♥‿♥
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,217
    Given: 2,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
    Mate, you might speak in a nicer tone. Bosnian as well as Croatian schoolchildern (I do not know for the rest, sorry if I left others out, but these are the two to my knowing) have participated and performed well in international academic championships. You can not compare someone who grew up in a rular area to an urban-dweller, the contrast is rather large. Further more, I know a lot of people who know German, but then again, the truth is the majority does not.
    Of course they did well in international championships, these are typical third wordlist competitions. Who do you see first in these competitions? Multi-generational Americans? Europeans? NO! You see third world countries principally, such as China, Korea, Russia and apparently Bosnia (weird), and of course recent immigrants of these third world countries into the West. The third world does not use education for his own good, it uses it to show the rest how intelligent he is. He does that because of tribalism and his retarded pride. European based civilisations don't need to show anyone how better than them they are : everybody knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
    I'd like to quote Valentin Inzko, the High Representative of Bosnia, from Austria, who says that the Bosniaks in his native town performed rather well, being extremly good students in their school (at some things even the best), the elders ALL having found jobs, etc... As said, there is no genetic perill for the people of the Balkans, just the constant wars for the last 1000 years left their mark. The best example would be Tesla, the greatest mind of all times, who, when he gained the funding exceeded all his peers.
    Cool, Valentin Inzko is really one of the most prominent figure in education. Good job Bosnia, Inzko is behind you!
    As for Tesla, of course, but Tesla was westernized, and thus is not representative of the rest. (He was American you know, and educated in a time when he was an Austrian citizen, thus not part of your culture. His "Austrianess" is behind his achievments")

Last Online
    10-09-2016 @ 04:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 384
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lala4 View Post
    Of course they did well in international championships, these are typical third wordlist competitions. Who do you see first in these competitions? Multi-generational Americans? Europeans? NO! You see third world countries principally, such as China, Korea, Russia and apparently Bosnia (weird), and of course recent immigrants of these third world countries into the West. The third world does not use education for his own good, it uses it to show the rest how intelligent he is. He does that because of tribalism and his retarded pride. European based civilisations don't need to show anyone how better than them they are : everybody knows it.

Cool, Valentin Inzko is really one of the most prominent figure in education. Good job Bosnia, Inzko is behind you!
    As for Tesla, of course, but Tesla was westernized, and thus is not representative of the rest. (He was American you know, and educated in a time when he was an Austrian citizen, thus not part of your culture. His "Austrianess" is behind his achievments")
    I just laughed... good work mate
    You mean Korea, as in the South Korea which is one of the richest and scientifically most advanced countires of Asia... that Korea?
    You mean China, as in the China which has one of the greatest average IQ ratings on the planet and the second-biggest economy on the planet... that China?
    You mean Russia, as in the Russia which spawned some of the greatest chess geniouses, several great thinkers and writers, which is, again, one of the greatest economies on the planet... that Russia?

Very third worldish ... right. Looking at the Physics Olympiad, there are a few UK, USA and German winners. Such contests being held in countries like the UK, Austria, Swiss etc and the fact that there were winners from "1st world countires" makes it clear that they do participate, but fail (it is called Internation after all for a reason). The "1st world" has, in my opinion, an overly easy and non-strict school system. I remember seeing stuff from a girl my age what they do in a gymnasium in Germany, I was rather disapointed. We might lack the funds, but at least we take everything deeply, from the works of Bach to bio-chemical engineering.

Inzko just stated the fact from his community, acting as a showcase that we can exceed any of our peers if given equal chances and funding like the rest of the west has. Further more, I used Tesla just to show that, as said, our only perill is the fact that our lands were raveged by constant wars between East and West.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy