Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by True Ancestor View Post
    Ottomans (palace-dwellers) were just lost in identity. They had their own perverted culture, blending Islamic values with homosexuality and such. Ottomans treated all people outside of Istanbul as inferior. Of course, neo-ottoman fetishists are not aware of this fact. Even today, ottoman family members act as if they have the right to claim the whole country. They think they own these territories.

http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/t...iz_lazim_.html

Too bad Ataturk was merciful and didn't exterminate them as a whole.
    Only some psychologically sick people in turkey believe such non sense things, which is nothing more than unscientific, unhistorical hate claims of degenarate self haters.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ölüezgi View Post
    suddenly this thread run into funny situation. arab users claiming that ottomans were seeing them as an inferior folk, in turkey, ottoman haters blaiming ottomans for being "arab lover."
    Ottoman girls?

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

1 Not allowed!

Only some psychologically sick people in turkey believe such non sense things, which is nothing more than unscientific, unhistorical hate claims of degenarate self haters.
    Self-hater? lol, I don't think I was a part of the Ottoman dynasty. Germans who hate their Nazi past are self-haters too? Balkanites, Arabs etc. who hate Ottomans are self-haters too? Iranians are not Turks although they had been ruled by Turkic Qajar dynasty up to 1920s. You can't talk about science, history etc. here as you're pretty much an ignorant neo-ottoman fetishist who feels to differentiate between dynasties and countries. Sorry Ottoman is not my 'past'. This is my past:

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-15-2024 @ 03:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,490
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Well, in Mexico, most of the inhabitants of the nations are christians, and this shift began mostly from the 16th century where most of the natives and mixed blooded peoples(mestizos) converted to Catholicism very quickly. There are peoples who are more resistant to change in religion than others, but at the same time, many Christians of the ottoman empires mostly came from the balkans like bulgarians, greeks and etc, while christians are minority in the middle east. Lebanon has more balanced religious demographics in comparison to other countries which is good, but many Christians began leaving their respective countries for the western world due to discriminatory policies of the late ottoman and the young turks in the late 19th century and early 20th century. I dont believe that Ottoman turks ever saw us as their brethren, and instead looked at us as racial inferior beings like Al-Suavi.

Your right about Muslims who are defending my people not out of pity but rather based on personal gains. There are a lot of Muslim politicians in the parliament of Lebanon who keep hypocritically condemning Israel for its treatment towards my

people while they were massacring my people during the Lebanese civil war in the 70's and 80's, and they were the ones who passes discriminatory policies on my people in Lebanon forbidding any Palestinian to work in any white collar jobs, to own land, move freely, allow construction materials, infrastructure and etc. Thats why i like bashar al-assad, because he is a nationalist and secular who brought unity, peace and stability in his nation where muslims and christians living together in peace without any friction between the two peoples, while erdo-cunt and the islamist governments in the middle east are helping ISIS and other islamist terrorists in destroying any stable nation in the middle east, and yes, Israel keep helping the militants in the golan even as well. There were arab geographers in the early 10th century and before describing the majority of the levantines as muslims with small number of christians and druze living in the area so it wasnt really majority christians in the early middle ages. The Persians were muslims in the early middle ages but that dosent mean they went on killing other people and etc, and instead, they contributed many scientific achievements and etc. There are people who are willing to convert to other religions if it helped them in achieving power. Like i said, i lived in Oman and the UAE my entire life, and all of the religious minorities in those countries dont have any problems living here or in oman whatsoever. I'm surprised that people dont even know the countries like UAE and Oman in America, and they seem to think all of the middle east like saudi arabia.
    Coptic Pope praises UAE leaders for supporting stability in Egypt
    http://www.thenational.ae/uae/coptic...ility-in-egypt

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/coptic...ility-in-egypt
    Not only UAE, Oman but even Jordan has all religious group living side by side. The Christian Bedos are our people and we feel more kin to them than anyone else. Blood is thicker than water. Anyone who discriminate against them is a scumbag. Today many Christian Bedos are happy and always had a great relationship with us. We Bedos don't divide ourselves over religion we are one people. Though it's nice to see Oman and UAE having the true Arabian tradition of tolerance and hospitality.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

Self-hater? lol, I don't think I was a part of the Ottoman dynasty. Germans who hate their Nazi past are self-haters too? Balkanites, Arabs etc. who hate Ottomans are self-haters too? Iranians are not Turks although they had been ruled by Turkic Qajar dynasty up to 1920s. You can't talk about science, history etc. here as you're pretty much an ignorant neo-ottoman fetishist who feels to differentiate between dynasties and countries.
    You're an alevi. your kind is born with ottoman hate, millitarized by their family against ottomans and sunnis. (plus you're a kemalist who suffering from stockholm syndrome) this means you're just a waste of time. no one can argue this subject with people like you. conversation ends...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ataturk talking about Ottomans and lovers

"Sovereignty and the office of Sultan have never been granted through a debate or a discussion on academic grounds. Sovereignty and the office of Sultan are won by force, by power and violence. It was by violence that the Ottoman dynasty had grasped sovereign and royal prerogatives over Turkish nation. They have maintained their forcible dominion for six centuries. Today the Turkish nation has cried halt to the transgressors and, by an act of rebellion, has repossessed itself of its sovereign and royal prerogatives. This is an accomplished fact. The subject under discussion in not whether or not we are to allow the nation to keep these sovereign and royal prerogatives. What we are discussing is simply whether to give expression to a reality which has already become an accomplished fact. This will be done in any case. If those assembled here, if the Assembly, if all of us see the question in its natural light, I think we shall arrive at the right conclusion. But even if we do not, reality will still find its proper expression in its own way. Only then, some heads may fall".

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

3 Not allowed!

A local hero that was a combination of Wōthanaz and a Byzantine Greek bishop and saint. Rewriting history has never been this serious.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You're an alevi. your kind is born with ottoman hate, millitarized by their family against ottomans and sunnis. (plus you're a kemalist who suffering from stockholm syndrome) this means you're just a waste of time. no one can argue this subject with people like you. conversation ends...
    Alevis are much closer to Turkishness than you salafized neo-ottomans. You can read and understand 500-600 year old Alevi literature while you will hardly understand Ottoman language.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Not only UAE, Oman but even Jordan has all religious group living side by side. The Christian Bedos are our people and we feel more kin to them than anyone else. Blood is thicker than water. Anyone who discriminate against them is a scumbag. Today many Christian Bedos are happy and always had a great relationship with us. We Bedos don't divide ourselves over religion we are one people. Though it's nice to see Oman and UAE having the true Arabian tradition of tolerance and hospitality.
    During arab muslim conquest, some arabian christians supported arabian muslim against Byzantines just because they are both arabs against greek/rumi opression and many of them confused Islam only as other christian branch... But christian arabian royalty lost his rights as (even vassal of Byzantine) kings and became an exiled royalty into that remained of Byzantine Empire.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Self-hater? lol, I don't think I was a part of the Ottoman dynasty. Germans who hate their Nazi past are self-haters too? Balkanites, Arabs etc. who hate Ottomans are self-haters too? Iranians are not Turks although they had been ruled by Turkic Qajar dynasty up to 1920s. You can't talk about science, history etc. here as you're pretty much an ignorant neo-ottoman fetishist who feels to differentiate between dynasties and countries. Sorry Ottoman is not my 'past'. This is my past:

Arab nationalists hate Ottoman Turks because they are racists and Balkan people dont like them as Ottomans were Muslim. Shia Turks really ruled Iran long time but they were assimilated Persian in the end and this happened not with Ottomans. This is why here lands of Ottomans is Turkiye today but Iran isnt Turkiye, it's Persia.
    And Ottomans for Turks isnt like Nazi past of Germans this more like Habsburg for Austria.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information