Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Super Human
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/5
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have had it as well to some extent, and i can say from my own experience and researc straightly that autism are caused by the vakcines. fish oil&green fruits, including cholerra alga are good for let the arzen, other chemical things to get out of the body, but some cases these cant help. usually over the asperger scale. but that's just my opinion.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37,281/1,387
    Given: 39,691/2,455

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Probably the most succinct and best article on the issue.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-26-2023 @ 01:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    na
    Country
    Peru
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,111/233
    Given: 363/284

Quote Originally Posted by moonwalker View Post
    I have had it as well to some extent, and i can say from my own experience and researc straightly that autism are caused by the vakcines. fish oil&green fruits, including cholerra alga are good for let the arzen, other chemical things to get out of the body, but some cases these cant help. usually over the asperger scale. but that's just my opinion.
    10/10 2autist4me

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19,755/83
    Given: 5,861/35

Too long;didn't read the sentence.

Last Online
    05-15-2015 @ 01:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern German
    Ancestry
    Saxons
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Politics
    Beyond outdated labels
    Religion
    none but some deistic tendencies
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 2/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

This is such a huge heap of bullshit, I cannot just let it uncommented. There is absolutely no connection between vaccines and autism. Every medical professional can tell you that. I would

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...es-and-autism/
    http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...from-the-dead/
    http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...ked-to-autism/

It is known everywhere. Just quacks who like to sell their snake oil still pretend it. The result of the antivaxxers' propaganda is this.
    The measles cases spread at Disneyland a week before Christmas. Experts have said the theme park was a perfect incubator because it attracts visitors from all over the world, such as places in Europe and Asia where measles is still a large problem.

Since then, the disease has continued to spread, mostly through people who were not vaccinated. Health officials have immunization records of 43 measles patients; 37 were unimmunized, one had only one shot, and five were fully immunized.
    Disneyland
    Disneyland hasn't been the happiest place on Earth, if you're susceptible to measles. (Christina House / For the Los Angeles Times)

Of the 70 cases, 62 were in California, with the rest in Utah, Washington, Colorado, Oregon and Mexico. One in four of the California cases required hospitalization.

Dr. Gil Chavez, the state epidemiologist, implored Californians who have been fearful of the measles shot's safety to reconsider and get the shot. Numerous medical studies have proved that the notion that vaccines cause autism is a myth unsupported by scientific evidence.

"Vaccination is safe and effective," Chavez said. "With this outbreak in this state, we can expect to see many more cases of this vaccine-preventable disease unless people take precautionary measures.... We have a particular responsibility to protect all of our infants in the state until they are old enough to vaccinated."
    cComments

Just because a parent does not provide the government with proof of vaccinations, does not mean that they did not vaccinate their children. There are plenty of reasons parents keep this information private. First and foremost they may feel that medical procedures are private and none of the...
    gallgu
    at 10:42 PM January 22, 2015

Add a comment See all comments

Measles is so widespread in California that health officials advised parents with newborns too young to be immunized to keep them away from places with large numbers of people, especially those attracting international travelers, such as Disneyland or international airports. Babies are scheduled to get their first measles shot at 12 to 15 months of age, but no earlier than 6 months of age.

Initially, health officials believe the measles spread at Disneyland only during a four-day period in December. But Chavez said Wednesday that both employees and visitors infected with measles remained at the park into January.

The disease has spread beyond Disneyland, and people are contracting the disease across Orange County and beyond.

The only way past outbreaks have been quelled is through higher immunization rates.
    Disneyland measles outbreak: How far we've come since 1861
    Disneyland measles outbreak: How far we've come since 1861

"I think it is absolutely safe for you to go to Disneyland if you're vaccinated," Chavez said. But because newborns under 6 months of age cannot yet get the vaccine, "I would recommend that infants are not taken to places like Disneyland today."

Disneyland officials reiterated the state's message Wednesday, saying Disneyland is safe for inoculated visitors but those with unvaccinated children should be aware of risks.

All Disneyland employees who might have been in contact with the five infected park workers have been placed on paid leave if they are unvaccinated or if they could not confirm their immunity status, company officials said. Two of the five workers were vaccinated; officials are investigating the status of the other three, health officials said.

The outbreak has generated increased concern about the rise in the number of parents who do not immunize their children. Orange County is home to several upscale communities where a higher than average number of parents have opted to not fully vaccinate their children because of their personal beliefs. Experts say it's a problem when 8% or more decline vaccines that keep diseases such as measles from spreading.

A Times analysis published last year found that 9.5% of kindergartners at Capistrano Unified in south Orange County in 2013 were exempted from vaccinations because of personal beliefs; the rate was 14.8% at Santa Monica-Malibu Unified. The rate statewide that year was 3.1%.
    LA Times.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37,281/1,387
    Given: 39,691/2,455

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    This is such a huge heap of bullshit, I cannot just let it uncommented. There is absolutely no connection between vaccines and autism. Every medical professional can tell you that. I would

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...es-and-autism/
    http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...from-the-dead/
    http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...ked-to-autism/

It is known everywhere. Just quacks who like to sell their snake oil still pretend it. The result of the antivaxxers' propaganda is this.
    LA Times.
    Click the link, dude.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information