Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is not Turkey still in the EU?

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

1 Not allowed!

Because there is absolutely no way for an such alien culture and religion to be part of EU.
    Not even lunatics and idiots in Bruxelles are that dumb.

And why would Turkey be part of EU when our ancestors spent nearly half of millennium to get rid of them from Europe?

Turkey as an Muslim country will never be part of European Union, mark my words.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Last Online
    04-29-2024 @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 551

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valmont View Post
    IMO Turkey doesn't belong in the EU for several reasons:

-Geography: Not in Europe but in West Asia
    -Culture: Closer to MENA countries than European ones
    -Religion: Turkey is mostly a muslim country
    -Human Rights: the way minorities are treated (like gay people)
    -Immigration: European countries have enough turks and they aren't assimilated (look at Germany) + more turks will move to European countries than the other way around.
    like gay people lmao. How many muslim country have lgtb pride walk for over 10 years lmao. Look at eastern european countries if you wanna tlak about how gay people are treated.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barun Pavao Rauch View Post
    Because there is absolutely no way for an such alien culture and religion to be part of EU.
    Not even lunatics and idiots in Bruxelles are that dumb.

And why would Turkey be part of EU when our ancestors spent nearly half of millennium to get rid of them from Europe?

Turkey as an Muslim country will never be part of European Union, mark my words.
    Don't worry. In the end nobody will care about such small country like Crotia and what will they do with what they have. Nobody wants EU, its old story. EU proved that they are shit. Future of world is Asia and USA. Its clear. Better we get cloes relationships with Central Asia ,Sea Asia, Korea,Japan,USA etc.

Just tell to your stupid "bruxellers" not to beg to Turkey for joining EU after 10-20 years

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valmont View Post
    IMO Turkey doesn't belong in the EU for several reasons:

-Geography: Not in Europe but in West Asia
    -Culture: Closer to MENA countries than European ones
    -Religion: Turkey is mostly a muslim country
    -Human Rights: the way minorities are treated (like gay people)
    -Immigration: European countries have enough turks and they aren't assimilated (look at Germany) + more turks will move to European countries than the other way around.
    How unfortunate that you're a buffy fan. I guess you have never been to Turkey or just like that of most people these statements are based on some unfounded prejudices. Turkey's culture is not closer to Syria, Iraq, Jordan, it has its own culture with influences from the regions it's associated with. Still, if Turkey joins EU, Greece and Bulgaria and the rest of Balkans will have another country that shares a lot in common with them, as opposed to the Western Europe which they're less affiliated with.

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Nobody wants EU, its old story
    If this was actually true, you would already cancel request for EU membership, as well you would step out from NATO already.
    Keep living in distorted reality of yours.

EU proved that they are shit.
    I agree, however my criticism comes from totally different point. Not accepting Turkey in EU, is one of the few things EU did properly.

Just tell to your stupid "bruxellers" not to beg to Turkey for joining EU after 10-20 years
    They are not mine, i voted strong NO to European Union on our referendum. Why they would beg Turkey? What do you have to offer to EU ? ISIS sponsoring ? No thanks, USA is already doing it very well. Cheap labor force ? Millions of you are already in Europe. Quality products ? Famous brand knock-offs ? Chinks are already in Europe. Cultural Enrichment ? Thanks, we have already seen huge cultural contributions you gave to countries which were under your yoke, Sick and disgusting neo-Ottomanism with Sultan Erdogan ? Thanks again, you can have eastern Balkans and Sandzak as your playground when you need to feel power trip.

There is no single + in Turkey joining EU.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barun Pavao Rauch View Post
    If this was actually true, you would already cancel request for EU membership, as well you would step out from NATO already.
    Keep living in distorted reality of yours.

Understand that NATO isnt EU. You won't say something like this to any Norwegian, will you? And im pretty sure Turkey is more important for father USA than Crotia. Not like im fan of NATO but what USA thinks is more important than what some uber right wingers europeans.

And this is acutaly true. Not canceling request is not meaning anything. EU said accept Armenian genocide and leave Cyprus. And this wont happen for even 1000 years later (dunno maybe can leave cyprus). So its not meaning anything. Everyone knows Turkey wont accept genocide even though its something that EU uses to Turkey deny

I agree, however my criticism comes from totally different point. Not accepting Turkey in EU, is one of the few things EU did properly.

I agree too. What happens if Kurds go and colonize all the Europe with 10 child per family.

They are not mine, i voted strong NO to European Union on our referendum. Why they would beg Turkey? What do you have to offer to EU ? ISIS sponsoring ? No thanks, USA is already doing it very well. Cheap labor force ? Millions of you are already in Europe. Quality products ? Famous brand knock-offs ? Chinks are already in Europe. Cultural Enrichment ? Thanks, we have already seen huge cultural contributions you gave to countries which were under your yoke, Sick and disgusting neo-Ottomanism with Sultan Erdogan ? Thanks again, you can have eastern Balkans and Sandzak as your playground when you need to feel power trip.

Turkey is biggest market in Europe also fresh one. Rest doesnt matter. I wont explain it to you because in the end of the day you are just some balcanic scum who deny his roots. imo no balkanite, imo proud central europa

There is no single + in Turkey joining EU.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Turkey is already integrated into the EU in all aspects other than being an official member. It takes part in Erasmus programme, member of Council of Europe and such. I can't understand why a bunch of right-wingers take it so seriously. They oppose EU yet they don't want Turkey in, if you oppose EU then why it feels like you see it as some sort of a last bastion against Turkey or something? if you don't want Turkey in Europe then you'll have to kick Turkey out of Council of Europe, UEFA, Eurovision, Erasmus programme, OSCE, lots of other things associated with Europe. And not to mention it has a part in Europe. It's a big challenge for radical marginals like you to revoke all of these. We're not living in 13th century.

Turkey had a significant role in European history, and although you might consider her rather the antagonist, there's the fact that Turkey formed alliances with Germany, Netherlands, Britain at different periods, if invading Europe is the problem Germany wasn't any different, at least Turkey was doing it at a time that expanding your territory was considered ok.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

I don't know why is everybody so interesting with being part of EU. Even Croatia is part of it. You can see its quality from that.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ölüezgi View Post
    I don't know why is everybody so interesting with being part of EU. Even Croatia is part of it. You can see its quality from that.
    It's not up to you to question people's opinions. More than %40 of our people want to join EU to be subject to better standards. We want to stay away from the middle eastern hellhole party and face towards the west. This is totally normal, nothing to do with being wannabe or anything. And switching to EURO will be much beneficial for us if you consider the TL's current state against dollar. Given Turkey's geographical position, there's not another choice, if you don't want Turkey in EU then you want Turkey to be stuck in Syria-Iraq warfare, don't dream of turanist union or anything. Being integrated into European law and rules will spare us from going off the rails, people like Erdogan can't obtain so much power again. There'll be stability and normality. I'm only thinking of my country's interests. Nationalists like you are so blind and fail to see why Ataturk turned Turkey's face to West.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by True Ancestor View Post
    It's not up to you to question people's opinions. More than %40 of our people want to join EU to be integrated into better standards. And switching to EURO will be much beneficial for us if you consider the TL's current state against dollar.
    Mostly ignorant people who think being member of EU will carry Turkey to space. Ironically this time, you're on side with the AKP voters. You should vote for it if you so want to enter EU.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information