Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drivers exam tomorrow. How do I calm my nerves?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-26-2024 @ 08:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ΓΡΑΙΚΥΛΟΣ
    Ethnicity
    ''ΝΑΙ ΣΕ ΟΛΑ''
    Ancestry
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,046
    Given: 26,801

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    Sleep well and think "I'm going for another driving class". During the examination just concentrate and apply what you have learned all this time.
    to idio elega se mia giagia pou edine mazi mou kai elhge h kartela ths mia evdomada meta thn exetash

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,283
    Given: 5,614

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillager View Post
    to idio elega se mia giagia pou edine mazi mou kai elhge h kartela ths mia evdomada meta thn exetash
    ?

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,519
    Given: 837

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    I have my drivers exam tomorrow. I've already failed it once and the exam cost around 6000 Norwegian kroners to take, that means 668.135 Euros. That stuff is not cheap even for a Norwegian.
    Do you have your license? What are some tips? How do I calm my nerves, I'm extremely nervous I won't pass. What should I do in order to calm my nerves?
    Ok I will tell my adventure of taking drive licence. Maybe it can be helper to you

Firstly, unfortunately, there is no any magicial elixir take your nerves. I was same sitatuon with you when I joined my driver exam. Maybe more excited than you. I was just thinking in my mind even I wont be able to move car at first moment. I wont be able to do anything and he will say to me okay enough you can go down from car. I was so pesimist lol But yes I moved it, I drove it, I came finish place. But I taked same result with you. Failed. Becouse I maked wrongs. Car stalled twice becouse I didnt expect he will say go to that way and it maked me excited. After being stalled I could moved it again but everything happent more negative for me. I finished it in my mind. As end, I couldnt make his directives on inclined land good too. And taked a beautiifuul "failed" result. I was angry examiner becouse I was thinking he putted me moronic moronic ways and wanted silly things but I think I deserved it a bit

And at second exam time came. I was nervous and stressful again becouse it was second time. But this time, I deleted thinking of "cant make anything" from my mind. Idk how did I make it, but I was angry myself too. Becouse what can be more bad ? I can already drive it, but if it stalls, I can move it and countuine everything. Being failed you is thing what do you after that wrongs. More excited and a sitatuon of you dont know what will you do or you are calm and keep your mode and moving like didnt be anything. But already this time I drove more good and it didnt stall. And finally, we came that my lovely calamitous inclined land I did what he wanted too, go, come back, stop, move again, close to door of that building from backwards and park bla bla. I was just thinking that time in my mind, "I will do it, there is no any possible in this time I cant make it, lol I think I am really close to that door so good "

And ps: You can be nervous, excited, stresfull inside you but just try dont show it to them and repeat inside you "I can make it. I can make it after did a wrong too. But even so Mr examiner sorry but f.ck your stupid wantings, f.ck that inclined land and f.ck that f.cking door of bulding, trucks passing beside me that moment of morning, f.ck all of you, yeah I will pass this exam despite all of you. I am awesome " I dont remember any other time I was both worried and angry and willing towards insult that much
    Last edited by Sui Generis; 10-23-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-26-2024 @ 08:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ΓΡΑΙΚΥΛΟΣ
    Ethnicity
    ''ΝΑΙ ΣΕ ΟΛΑ''
    Ancestry
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,046
    Given: 26,801

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    ?
    lew, edina ki egw thn idia symvoulh se mia giagia pou eixe pathei frikh th mera pou diname gia diploma. htan h teleutaia ths eukairia na perasei giati elhge h eggrafh ths...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,764
    Given: 5,904

2 Not allowed!

Don't drive too slow like a grandpa, it doesn't help, be confident in what you are doing.

If you get it, you ll do handbrakes in your near roundabout later to celebrate (like we ve all done)

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,283
    Given: 5,614

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillager View Post
    lew, edina ki egw thn idia symvoulh se mia giagia pou eixe pathei frikh th mera pou diname gia diploma. htan h teleutaia ths eukairia na perasei giati elhge h eggrafh ths...
    Ok apla mou fanike ligo asxeto. Den exeis kai alli epilogi vasika,ama frikareis den tha peraseis kai paizei na xtypiseis kai se kanena pezodromio

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 06:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Grk
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Rhode Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,377
    Given: 5,220

1 Not allowed!

If you are well prepared your nervousness will go away the moment you touch the wheel , unless you are some kind of socially retarded faggot, then you stand no chance.

Summarize what you have to be careful of and just stay as relaxed until tomorrow.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2024 @ 01:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,944
    Given: 4,116

1 Not allowed!

My best advice would be to think that it's another typical drive lesson, that you are with your usual teacher and not in a exam. Most people I know failed their exams because they were too much nervous, I was a bit but I managed to stay calm, thats why I think I passed my exam the 1st time.
    If you are nervous, you have more chance to fail your exam. Listen to the examiner carefully, read a bit your highway code today but tomorrow before you exam, try to do something else so you can change your mind. AND DONT BE NERVOUS because the examiner will feel it, if he feels it and you act too much scared, he won't give you the license because it means that you are not sure about yourself while driving.
    The examiner doesn't expect from you to drive perfectly but to drive safely. If you do some mistakes thats okay, it doesn't mean you don't have it. Take your time during the exam, don't be too much slow but not fast either.
    Good luck

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-02-2024 @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,430
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Thanks d00dz. My exam will be finished in about 21 hours from now. I'll let y'all know if I pass or nah.

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 08:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,363
    Given: 1,655

3 Not allowed!

Have two shots of vodka to steady your hand.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information