NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,390
    Given: 31,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Jewishwood
    That's racist. Why are all the non whites on this forum the most racist bunch?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,150
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Jews say it themselves.

When Robocop quotes some movie verbatim or posts some cheesy Gif, I picture Steven Spielberg doing the happy merchant meme.

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

1 Not allowed!

Can only be racist if you are white bro.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,448
    Given: 12,949

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    You may be coherent, Grimey, but also, as I said, shallow, pedantic and redundant.
    You said I wasn't coherent initially but now you acknowledge that I am. I don't trust anyone who flip flops on what they think so quickly. It indicates they don't take a moment to think things through but instead react.

80% of your posts are verbal diarrhea, tl;dr...You also have the bad habit to be egotic and vain.
    How could you say such a thing? You learned so much from my posts. You said there hasn't been a rape by a 'refugee' in France and I proved that to be a false claim. Now thanks to me and 10 seconds of googling you won't speak so foolishly.

I've educated you on a number of things. Unfortunately all I learned from you was that you have a 'refugee' friend in Norway and that he's a nice guy. I can't say that helps me or anyone understand anything.

I don't care about your past sexual life, Grimey, and I'm too lazy to look for your pics in a 1000 pages thread, a needle in a haystack, you're not worth it.
    You were curious to know how I looked and why I wasn't married. When you ask questions you can expect an answer from me. If you didn't care, then don't ask.

I can agree that you are lazy. If you weren't lazy 90% of our disagreements wouldn't exist. You would already know better.

I trust you when you write you're not family oriented. People who never received love in their life are unable to transmit that love. I'm sure you don't know how to speak to kids, Grimey.
    Why think not being family oriented means I'm unable to transmit love and why get personal again when previously in your post you expressed not wanting to hear me speak personally about myself? I'm not a touchy feely person. It's my nature. It's my natural genetic disposition. That being said, I'm well liked by my peers (I'm speaking of the real world where it matters) and family because they know that despite not being a person who is all touchy and feely I'm always there when I'm needed for friends and family but don't want to be shackled by the responsibilities of raising a family. I try not to do anything that I know I won't give 100%. I think people call that being responsible. You, as a promoter of a welfare system, perhaps don't relate to the concept of responsibility.

My love has weight. A person has to earn it. Your love is cheap. Like a two dollar prostitute you give it out to anyone who shows up at your door with a sob story.
    But good, look at your navel and at your statistics. Stay in your Plato's cave staring at dancing shadows. It's true you prefer Aristotle to Plato. Good on you.
    I'm surprised you prefer Aristotle over Plato. People with your mentally are typically keen on Plato.

Meanwhile, I grab my backpack and hit the road.
    You should probably ask your parents for permission first.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

I think a good lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves, whether you went off topic for one reason or the other. Don't give me that crap about who started it. You don't have to reply to off topic comments in the first place - you really shouldn't unless you have something more important to say on the subject matter of the Manchester suicide bombing. This thread is about another attack on Europe in what will probably go down in history as the Great War Over Europe and you can't keep your shit together and show some respect on a European Cultural Community? You make the place useless.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-08-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    I think a good lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves, whether you went off topic for one reason or the other. Don't give me that crap about who started it. You don't have to reply to off topic comments in the first place - you really shouldn't unless you have something more important to say on the subject matter of the Manchester suicide bombing. This thread is about another attack on Europe in what will probably go down in history as the Great War Over Europe and you can't keep your shit together and show some respect on a European Cultural Community? You make the place useless.
    Re-read the whole thread. It's the non whites that made off topic posts. The only person to blame is the owner Loki for letting them stay, and even making some of them moderators , and troll on this European cultural community.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You said I wasn't coherent initially but now you acknowledge that I am. I don't trust anyone who flip flops on what they think so quickly. It indicates they don't take a moment to think things through but instead react.

How could you say such a thing? You learned so much from my posts. You said there hasn't been a rape by a 'refugee' in France and I proved that to be a false claim. Now thanks to me and 10 seconds of googling you won't speak so foolishly.

I've educated you on a number of things. Unfortunately all I learned from you was that you have a 'refugee' friend in Norway and that he's a nice guy. I can't say that helps me or anyone understand anything.

You were curious to know how I looked and why I wasn't married. When you ask questions you can expect an answer from me. If you didn't care, then don't ask.

I can agree that you are lazy. If you weren't lazy 90% of our disagreements wouldn't exist. You would already know better.

Why think not being family oriented means I'm unable to transmit love and why get personal again when previously in your post you expressed not wanting to hear me speak personally about myself? I'm not a touchy feely person. It's my nature. It's my natural genetic disposition. That being said, I'm well liked by my peers (I'm speaking of the real world where it matters) and family because they know that despite not being a person who is all touchy and feely I'm always there when I'm needed for friends and family but don't want to be shackled by the responsibilities of raising a family. I try not to do anything that I know I won't give 100%. I think people call that being responsible. You, as a promoter of a welfare system, perhaps don't relate to the concept of responsibility.

My love has weight. A person has to earn it. Your love is cheap. Like a two dollar prostitute you give it out to anyone who shows up at your door with a sob story.

I'm surprised you prefer Aristotle over Plato. People with your mentally are typically keen on Plato.

You should probably ask your parents for permission first.
    Why do you even bother talking to a self proclaimed bi-polar leftard sociopath like Melki? Better to waste your time on predicting MLB games for me.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Re-read the whole thread. It's the non whites that made off topic posts. The only person to blame is the owner Loki for letting them stay, and even making some of them moderators , and troll on this European cultural community.
    I also don't see how some of them have any business being a part of a European community, but I wouldn't say that about all of them. I read plenty of posts which did not contain as much as a token on topic from people who appear to be of European descent.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    I also don't see how some of them have any business being a part of a European community, but I wouldn't say that about all of them. I read plenty of posts which did not contain as much as a token on topic from people who appear to be of European descent.
    typical Swede response.

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread Information