I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Pill View Post
    Race is more than just pigmentation. Russians can be white as snow and still be mongoloid.

But they are not. In generally. From which place is this guy?

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipchak Håkan View Post
    +1

we have the same sheme in Turkic.
    What is your point? That Slavic ancestry is Turkic ancestry? Lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian/Ukrainian/Chuvash
    Country
    Ukraine
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid+Baltid
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    Fuck. this is Mansi. relatives of the Magyars

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Hindus = Aryans

Slavs = EuroMongol non-Aryans
    Fractal/All Indians=Mixed race mutts with 20% non-Caucasoid DNA or more with the amount of IndoEuropean ancestry that North Spaniards (or less depending on the person)

Slavs=Only Russians have 8-15 percent East Asian admixture, not the other slavs, still more racially pure than you. Slavs/Baltic Europeans=What the original Iranian and Vedic people looked like before they mixed with the BMAC Culture.

This is proven by my thread, this is part of the ANI component.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...l-Asian-Steppe

Keep denying ancestral genetic fact little mixed race mutt.

Asperger autist obsessed with being considered Aryan when being Aryan is not limited to Vedic people but Celtics considered themselves Aryan as well, many IndoEuropens did, hahaha. You have less Aryan ancestry than they do mixed race mutt.

I don't even care about how much IndoEuropean ancestry I have, I only mention this because it bothers you so much. You try to prove that being IndoEuropean does not equate to being Aryan when yes it very well does, the Swastika is found in many IndoEuropean Caucasoid and Neolithic Caucasoid Cultures in addition to the Celtics who had wide Cultural influence over the more primitive Germanics and both people were similar genetically, obviously Germans were Aryans to, hahaha.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Fractal/All Indians=Mixed race mutts with 20% non-Caucasoid DNA or more with the amount of IndoEuropean ancestry that North Spaniards (or less depending on the person)

Slavs=Only Russians have 8-15 percent East Asian admixture, not the other slavs, still more racially pure than you. Slavs/Baltic Europeans=What the original Iranian and Vedic people looked like before they mixed with the BMAC Culture.

Asperger autist obsessed with being considered Aryan when being Aryan is not limited to Vedic people but Celtics considered themselves Aryan as well, many IndoEuropens did, hahaha. You have less Aryan ancestry than they do mixed race mutt.

I don't even care about how much IndoEuropean ancestry I have, I only mention this because it bothers you so much. You try to prove that being IndoEuropean does not equate to being Aryan when yes it very well does, the Swastika is found in many IndoEuropean Caucasoid and Neolithic Caucasoid Cultures in addition to the Celtics who had wide Cultural influence over the more primitive Germanics and both people were similar genetically, obviously Germans were Aryans to, hahaha.
    Why you explain him? He is undecutated.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post

Whites and especially greaseballs like yourself = non-Aryan mischlings, who have no business using the term. Aryan is an ethnolinguistic term nothing more, nothing less.

And Indians are an ancient mixture of ANI and ASI, most of them have distinct Indic looks not some combo of Georgian + Australoid as you and your cohorts hear purport.

In North America, the average Gujarati, Marathi,Northies and Southies generally resemble the girl to the far left, some darker skinned, some the same skin tone, and some as fair as Persians. She looks distinctly Indic to me. (speaking of females).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Whites like yourself = non-Aryan mischlings, who have no business using the term. Aryan is an ethnolinguistic term nothing more, nothing less.

And Indians are an ancient mixture of ANI and ASI, most of them have distinct Indic looks not some combo of Georgian + Australoid as you and your cohorts hear purport.

In North America, the average Gujarati, Marathi, and Southies generally resemble the girl to the far left, some darker skinned, some the same skin tone, and some as fair as Persians. She looks distinctly Indic to me. (speaking of females).

Persians are maybe the most lighter people from Asia. Don't maybe. For sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Whites and especially ones like yourself = non-Aryan mischlings, who have no business using the term. Aryan is an ethnolinguistic term nothing more, nothing less.

In North America, the average Gujarati, Marathi,and Southies generally resemble the girl to the far left, some darker skinned, some the same skin tone, and some as fair as Persians. She looks distinctly Indic to me. (speaking of females).

And according to your stupid non-Indian logic, the girl to the far left is a mixture of this Persian chick and some Australoid. Get real wanna be.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

And according to your stupid non-Indian logic, the girl to the far left is a mixture of this Persian chick and some Australoid. Get real wanna be.
    They aren't Persians with Australoid tho lol, but Indians are modelled as Iran_Neolithic + Australoid + Steppe. Heavy CHG admixture goes from the Caucasus all the way to North India and parts of Central Asia too.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    He might be from thouthand places due to mass inner migrations during last century. And, ofc, this man has about 1/4 of root tribes blood. And he's untypical for russia. But we look in the root of problem: by posting such untypical persons different gypoturk-looked clowns are treating theirs butthurt about naturalborn russian whitness and supermacy, literally: "look on him, he's the same brown shit as i am".

Even topicstarter Stears is extremely butthurt about russians because of despite he's looks like average russian gopkik, he hasn't sucj big cocks as they have.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information