Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,163

1 Not allowed!

A study by published in 2017 described the extraction and analysis of DNA from 151 mummified ancient Egyptian individuals, whose remains were recovered from Abusir el-Meleq in the Cairo Governate. The scientists said that obtaining well-preserved, uncontaminated DNA from mummies has been a problem for the field and that these samples provided "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods". The study showed that Ancient Egyptians had the greatest affinity for modern Middle Eastern (Arab, Levantine and Anatolian) populations, and had significantly more affinity with southeastern Europeans than with sub-Saharan Africans. Nevertheless, there was a significant sub-Saharan African component in the ancestry of each mummy: "absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%." This level of sub-Saharan African ancestry is significantly lower than that of modern Egyptians from Abusir, who "range from 14 to 21%."[36]

The study's authors cautioned that the mummies may be unrepresentative of the Ancient Egyptian population as a whole, since they were recovered from the northern part of Egypt, and contemporary genetic studies show much greater levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry in the current-day populations of southern as opposed to northern Egypt.[37]

Ampim has a specific concern about the painting of the "Table of Nations" in the Tomb of Ramses III (KV11). The "Table of Nations" is a standard painting that appears in a number of tombs, and they were usually provided for the guidance of the soul of the deceased.[101][109] Among other things, it described the "four races of men" as follows: (translation by E.A. Wallis Budge:[109] "The first are RETH, the second are AAMU, the third are NEHESU, and the fourth are THEMEHU. The RETH are Egyptians, the AAMU are dwellers in the deserts to the east and north-east of Egypt, the NEHESU are the black races, and the THEMEHU are the fair-skinned Libyans."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancien...ce_controversy

and dont forget ancient aliens cause Giorgio Tsoukalos says so!

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 09:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catarinense1998 View Post
    Egyptians were black. The butthurt is free to the whites retards.
    I sincerely hope that is sarcasm

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    We..Wuzn't kangs?? SHIEEEEEEEEEEET!

Jokes aside, yes, the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of modern day Egyptians.
    Now you see? I remember you started one thread where you were trying to show the Egyptians were Caucasoid and you eventually became mislead by Afrocentrism and started to believe they were East African Horners and I think I had to remind you that East African Horners didn’t come into existence in their current mulatto form until only 3,000 years ago and Egypt is older than that by far. I think you then jumped back on track, not sure if from my comment or your own.

Anyway, yes the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of the moderns who picked up 8% more SSA give or take. That picture I posted here clearly shows what their race would look like. And it came from them, not anyone in modern times.

Afrocentrism is a delusional mental disorder, remember that.

I can post numerous statues, figurines and sarcophagi that look West Eurasian like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and Levantines.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

0 Not allowed!

the ancient egyptians were either black, or black berbers. eitherway they were very likely native african just like the rest of the berbers and SSA peoples so anyone who think egyptians aint dark or black is retarded and white history brainwashed XD

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by YemeniAntillean View Post
    the ancient egyptians were either black, or black berbers. eitherway they were very likely native african just like the rest of the berbers and SSA peoples so anyone who think egyptians aint dark or black is retarded and white history brainwashed XD
    Lol, they were the closest to Palestinians, Yemenite Jews, Jordanians and to Arabians than to Berbers, who are North African Caucasoids, and Blacks:

A 2017 genetic study of 83 mummies from northern Egypt (buried near modern-day Cairo), which constituted "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods," showed that these persons were most closely related to the diverse modern populations of what is now the Arab world, particularly the southern Levant and Arabia, as well as Turkey, while also indicating smaller affinities to the neighboring southeastern European and sub-Saharan African (Nubian) populations. All 83 mummies had significant levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry, but this ancestry was relatively distant. Specifically, the mummies contained between 6% and 15% sub-Saharan African ancestry, with this component getting increasingly large in the later eras of Ancient Egypt. The study's authors noted that this is much less than the percentage of sub-Saharan African ancestry in modern Egyptians, and emphasized the genetic distance between Ancient and modern Egyptians.[5]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancien...ce_controversy

modern Egyptians cluster the closest to Palestinians:

"Genetic affinity between the studied groups was further investigated by calculating pairwise genetic distances (RST) using Y-STR haplotypes. The MDS (Figure 2B) shows a geographical clustering similar to the PCA. The first dimension splits the sub-Saharan Africans from all other populations. The North Africans cluster close to Middle Easterners with Tuareg drawn towards sub-Saharans and Egypt close to Palestinians."

"Results show significant variance among groups when Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia were pooled in one group and Libya, Tuareg, Egypt and the Middle East pooled in the second group. Variance among groups decreases but remains significant when Libyans and Tuareg are added to the first group. Conversely, significant differences between groups are lost when Egyptians are added to the North African group (Table S3). This result is also reflected in the PCA and MDS and shows Egypt's strong affinity to the Middle East rather than to North Africa."
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...North-Africans
    As a "White" skinned Palestinian Arab, I have far more right to claim ancient Egyptians as my closest genetic cousins and as my own than any Black populations today, especially those from the new world who are descendants of west and central African slaves.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    Now you see? I remember you started one thread where you were trying to show the Egyptians were Caucasoid and you eventually became mislead by Afrocentrism and started to believe they were East African Horners and I think I had to remind you that East African Horners didn’t come into existence in their current mulatto form until only 3,000 years ago and Egypt is older than that by far. I think you then jumped back on track, not sure if from my comment or your own.

Anyway, yes the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of the moderns who picked up 8% more SSA give or take. That picture I posted here clearly shows what their race would look like. And it came from them, not anyone in modern times.

Afrocentrism is a delusional mental disorder, remember that.

I can post numerous statues, figurines and sarcophagi that look West Eurasian like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and Levantines.
    Post some pictures, bro.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

1 Not allowed!

Lol, they were the closest to Palestinians, Yemenite Jews, Jordanians and to Arabians than to Berbers, who are North African Caucasoids, and Blacks:

As a "White" skinned Palestinian Arab, I have far more right to claim ancient Egyptians as my closest genetic cousins and as my own than any Black populations today, especially those from the new world who are descendants of west and central African slaves.
    yeah sure you do XD i have no egyptian ancestry, ATLEAST what i know of. i am either partially Algerian or partially Ethiopian. eitherway ethiopians are also mulatto and mixed east african and arab so yeah XD

Last Online
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,196
    Given: 3,171

2 Not allowed!

DNA points to Egyptians having a connection to modern day Levantines. I think it is obvious they were some kind of race similar to modern day MENA's, it is how they portrayed themselves in their art, they differentiated themselves from the SSA's. But they certainly were not Nordid lol

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by YemeniAntillean View Post
    Actually I have to disagree with you. Most of the statues, figurines and sarcophagi recovered from Egypt show them to look more like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and even Levantines. Although SSA might have been greater in some, I don’t think it was the majority at all. The only genome-wide tested DNA of Egyptian mummies in the world (there are three) show all three to be West Eurasians much like Bedouins and modern Levantines like Palestinians. However, on one of the figures in the study that showcases the three DNA results, It suggests that the modern Egyptians are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians even if the modern Egyptians picked up 8% more SSA.

Still, the ancient Egyptians clustered near modern Egyptians.

The picture I posted in this thread shows lifelike representations of their racial type which looks like modern Egyptians, really.

In the same study, 90 haplogroups were given for 90 Egyptian mummies, 89 of the haplogroups were West Eurasian origin. In a separate study of an ancient Egyptian Governor, he had a West Eurasian haplogroup. In a third study on ancient Egyptians, there were two brothers and both of them had a West Eurasian haplogroup.

I think it’s quite clear between the haplogroups, the genome-wide results and the statues, figurines and sarcophagi, the ancient Egyptians were North African Caucasoid people much like they are today, with few changes.

So I’d have to disagree with you, the ancient Egyptians were not black. They were North African caucasoids of mostly West Eurasian DNA with a minor Sub-Saharan African admixture.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Post some pictures, bro.
    I will post some pictures later on bro, I have to go get ready I’m going out to eat with family in about an hour. I’ll be back on later and I’ll load up this thread with pictures just for you.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information