Thread: Homosexuality

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Liberal propaganda. There are countless cases of it being cured. Just cause it isn't always successful in curing doesn't mean the potential for change doesn't exist. I personally don't care that much if they decide willingly to not change, their propaganda is just annoying.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14567650

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12585518

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608814/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19444088

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21584828

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25299675

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7435713
    It's not about being cured or not. Homosexuality just cannot be changed. You are who you are. These cases you linked will always be proved unsuccessful. The subjects may "feel" like heterosexual for a few days, but in the long run they'll still end up homosexual. It's like putting makeup on a scar. The scar will always show up after the makeup wears off. Even when left-handed people try writing with their right-hand, they'll still end up naturally using their left hand. This is not propaganda. It's a scientific fact. Sure, the idea of two guys getting it on may not be beautiful, but it happens and it always will. Your emotions won't stop it.

"Liberal propaganda" is something like defaming Trump and republicans, saying there are 10000 genders, defending illegals, saying that all cultures (and religion) are equal, women being better than men, declaring only whites can be racist, etc. Funnily, even republicans and a few right-wing departments nowadays accept homosexuals in general. It's just the far-right, traditional oriental Christian and Muslim groups as a whole that are still not on board with it. Not sure where your loyalties lie, Mingle.

Look, I think you're a good bloke, but something tells me you want to get on the anti-SJW/liberal train, just like many sane-minded people do nowadays (including myself), but you seem to be doing it by attacking homosexuality, and only homosexuality. Trust me, homosexuality is not the biggest SJW problem out there. Go on and attack the actual liberal/SJW cancers like the violent ANTIFA and those teaching kids that there are a million genders (which, I know, that a few would be part of the LGBT).

And yes, the LGBT group today is extremely leftist and has been rather irrational today, sad to say. But you can always criticise the community and how incoherent some of our members have become. Let it out on these people, not homosexuality per se. Same way I, and many people, would heavily criticise feminism, but not women. LGBT community =/ gay....Same way feminism doesn't speak for all women.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicBoyars View Post
    No, the people who go parade on rainbow flotillas half naked with obscene symbols plastered all over themselves and their vessel are not mentally ill at all. The people who, if you let them, talk non-stop about getting anally raided or smashing their genitals together are not depraved at all. The people whose "group" as a whole has the highest incidence of pedophilia are normal people just like you and me. The people who walk in public places with children present dressed in obscene outfits or aggressively making out with a person of the same sex out of spite of wider society do not any kind of agenda that is fueled by instability. These people are victims, bigot, and the only way we can make up for our thought crimes is to rear down all laws regarding public decency so these people can run around our cities naked and just sodomize whomever they set their eyes on, regardless of age or gender. Make it happen bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!

/sarcasm
    Not the greatest example. That's like hating on women in general because of semi-naked, hairy, promiscuous feminists parading our streets.

Every group have their own mentally ill clowns with no self-respect and decency. Muslims have their terrorists and Christians have their "you're going to hell" fundies. And I could go on and on with other religious groups and ethnicities. But at least gays don't have a belief system though. They're more individual minded. And you know very well that not all of them participate in such crude parades.

You're not very bright, aren't you?

Last Online
    05-14-2022 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic & Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Danish, Russian
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 311
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    Not the greatest example. That's like hating on women in general because of semi-naked, hairy, promiscuous feminists parading our streets.

Every group have their own mentally ill clowns with no self-respect and decency. Muslims have their terrorists and Christians have their "you're going to hell" fundies. And I could go on and on with other religious groups and ethnicities. But at least gays don't have a belief system though. They're more individual minded. And you know very well that not all of them participate in such crude parades.

You're not very bright, aren't you?
    My dislike for the feminists you have described is equal to my dislike of the examples I have listed. Furthermore, I never denied that other groups have depraved people, but the point is homosexuals have far more, especially per capita. They're supposedly 1% of any given population (which they love to emphasize, because then it makes them an oppressed minority) but a good portion of them manage to organize themselves in the most obscene ways for their rallies and they also have a rate of pedophilia and also other forms of sexual degeneracy that is totally out of proportion to their population percentage.

Also you ended your last reply questioning my intelligence with a double negative. Maybe take a look at that before you look accusingly at other people's intelligence.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    .... and Christians have their "you're going to hell" fundies.
    But hell is a real place. These people who tell you about are concerned for you, you should be thankful.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

2 Not allowed!

Homosexuality is not wrong what two male adults do behind that door should be nobody business. What is wrong is pedofiles and Adults who are sexuality attracted to innocent kids/infants now that is a mind that is "truly fucked up"

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicano View Post
    Homosexuality is not wrong what two male adults do behind that door should be nobody business. What is wrong is pedofiles and Adults who are sexuality attracted to innocent kids/infants now that is a mind that is "truly fucked up"
    Radical ideology like the gender ideology should also be prohibited.

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

2 Not allowed!

Indeed, I agree with Mexicano and also with Ruggery.
    In my opinion people are free to choose their couples according their likes.
    Even though Gender Ideology is a totally degenerate behavior and it must be absolutely forbidden.
    And I am really worry about that, because I have three kids.
    In the future they could coose their sexual orientation, but nobody should influence them about that.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wog View Post
    Even though Gender Ideology is a totally degenerate behavior and it must be absolutely forbidden.
    In the future they could coose their sexual orientation, but nobody should influence them about that.
    Good point

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Good point
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wog View Post
    Let me tell me you something when I was a little boy I was confused I didn't knew why I had crushes to other boys and I was scared to say something about because according to society it was "wrong" I even had two girlfriends in middle school just to fake it I came out at 17 years old because was tired of faking a personality that was not me.

So to your question your kids by now already have their orientation settled up because when I was a little boy I knew I was "different"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicano View Post
    Let me tell me you something when I was a little boy I was confused I didn't knew why I had crushes to other boys and I was scared to say something about because according to society it was "wrong" I even had two girlfriends in middle school just to fake it I came out at 17 years old because was tired of faking a personality that was not me.

So to your question your kids by now already have their orientation settled up because when I was a little boy I knew I was "different"
    Actually, when I was a child, I did not care if I liked girls or if I loved them. The only thing that worried me was playing with my action toys.

It is in adolescence that we discover our tastes above all. In any case, gays and lesbians should have a separate sex education but different from the gender ideology that the LGBT lobby currently imposes.

Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread Information