Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
None of our business if moors and Jews kill themselves in the Middle East.
Now a days, siding with Israel is the best way to support nationalism/ ring wing ideologies. We're both nationalists in our own ways, so your beliefs of cultural survival align with that Israel if you think about it. The lefties news like Vox, amnesty international, among others, attack Israel when they lunch attacks on the Gaza Strip when all they're doing is protecting their God given rights to exist. Siding with Israel is our call as Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
The difference is that we live in an era of peace where you can't just 'grab what you can'. By this logic half of the countries on earth would not exist. The only reason Israel can get away with it is because the US will support them at all costs and have the most powerful military in the world. If America needed to house bases in Palestine like they did in Kuwait or other Gulf Countries and if they weren't friendly with Israel then I'm fairly sure the nation state of Israel would not exist today lmfao. You can't compare wars that happened in the middle ages to modern nations that have international agreements
Right on point. If it were for me (for instance), I would make sure the western part of La Espanola (Hispaniola) was dominican, meaning conquering it, and absorbing it socially and politically ! @ any cost. I'm a ultra nationalist after all