Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chef View Post
    If anything, the only thing that'll really change is work from home will be more common.
    MAYBE we'll see more affordable housing, or at least a better system but I doubt it.
    We're just going to bounce back to normal like we did in 2009.
    No doom & gloom here.
    4th industrial revolution is inevitable which is why they put up 5G all over the place back in the spring.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,179
    Given: 58,954

0 Not allowed!

Klaus Schwab, first time I hear this name, sounds like a really evil man.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    4th industrial revolution is inevitable which is why they put up 5G all over the place back in the spring.
    5g is crap tbh. I already get near instant download speed, so a few seconds faster isn't anything amazing.
    5g helps with augmented reality apps though. Apple just released on on their phone.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,179
    Given: 58,954

0 Not allowed!

Not neccessarily under all circumstances and 100% against this: “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” but 100% against this, truly a totalitarian anti-democratic anti-liberty nightmare and horror scenario: He goes on to predict .. “As capabilities in this area improve, the temptation for law enforcement agencies and courts to use techniques to determine the likelihood of criminal activity, assess guilt or even possibly retrieve memories directly from people’s brains will increase,” writes Schwab. “Even crossing a national border might one day involve a detailed brain scan to assess an individual’s security risk.”
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

I don't think you realize what you are saying perhaps. You said we are witnessing a complete collapse of fiat currency (which is the current US etc... currency) I'm not an economist but I can pretty guarantee that are some SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS to that if it is true such as a possible great depression which affects more than just America or in the very least recession . Karl Marx came back into fashion with the 2008 economic crises and he predicted such uncontrollable booms and busts of Capitalism.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

^Booms and busts are healthy. Where you see a bust, I see an opportunity.
    It's called "buy the dip".

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I don't think you realize what you are saying perhaps. You said we are witnessing a complete collapse of fiat currency (which is the current US etc... currency) I'm not an economist but I can pretty guarantee that are some SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS to that if it is true such as a possible great depression which affects more than just America or in the very least recession . Karl Marx came back into fashion with the 2008 economic crises and he predicted such uncontrollable booms and busts of Capitalism.
    Fiat as in paper money. Blockchain, CBDC is the future.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chef View Post
    5g is crap tbh. I already get near instant download speed, so a few seconds faster isn't anything amazing.
    5g helps with augmented reality apps though. Apple just released on on their phone.
    For sure but it's a huge deal in Canada, especially remote areas where they didn't even have high speed. Canada is fucking primitive for a first world country, man. Northern Ontario for example is still stuck in the stone age.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

0 Not allowed!

In my honest opinion, it's another "scam", a psy-op. Like Ascended once mentioned, Schwab is just another character from their playbook. A smokescreen for conspiracy theories to keep the plebs entertained just like the left vs right politics via the "5 Eyes" blob machine as usual for what is really going to happen. All our deep state blobs and their branches, particularly central banks, will want to hold onto and enhance their executive power with the political class increasingly cast as cover. The planners at national level are not going to submit to Schwab’s Austin Powers-like plans for world domination.

Central banks wish to increase their control over money and how it is used cutting out the obstacle of commercial banks who produce most of the money in circulation through the expansion of bank credit. From a statist point of view commercial banking is a dinosaur. What we are witnessing in 2020 is the complete collapse of the current fiat system.
    Some people think they would encounter other elitist opposing groups.

Another view Ive read claims these guys are actually trying to protect their power and control and a great reset ensures their failed system gets another chance.

For now just keep eyes open to see how it develops.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

3 Not allowed!

I bought 9,000 euros worth of cryptocurrencies 7 months ago, but now their value is about 16,000 euros.

I bought them after I listened to these videos on the CryptoViewing Patreon: https://www.bitchute.com/video/G0gUItSNutho/. The videos feature an anynomous person who Dick Allgire of CryptoViewing calls his mentor, who I think might be a banker or something. In one interview, the anonymous person said that he attended a meeting at Deutsche Bank. In one radio show with Jeff Rense, Allgire said something to the effect that there are people at banks like Deutsche Bank who design financial policies, which might have referred to his mentor. In another radio show with Rense, Allgire said that when his mentor was a teenager, he was given an education where he was taught about Masonic symbology.

In February, the anonymous mentor person said that the COVID crisis was created deliberately in order to complete the transition to the new world and the new blockchain-based financial system. He also said that possibly 2 billion people would be taken off the planet within the next two years.

In an interview on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EVJc-n1FAg), Dick Allgire talked about how he was introduced to his mentor by Harry Cooper (who wrote the book "Hitler in Argentina: The Documented Truth of Hitler's Escape"), and how in 2019, his mentor told him that he would not be able to fly in 2020:

(16:16) So I did a show with Harry Cooper and we talked about this. And someone - Harry called me and said I have a source that's very knowledgeable - he'd like to talk to you. So that was my introduction - CryptoViewing didn't exist, but he said, you know that Dick, you're well-known, you have good talents with broadcasting and presenting things, and you're a very good remote viewer. You could do some work, and people would pay to see your work. And I said, I don't know you, I've never remote viewed for money, and if people gave me a bunch of money to remote view, I fear I would not be able to do it. I would feel too much pressure like, oh god, this guy is paying me. It would go from a hobby to you know - be careful, a hobby's a hobby, a job is a job. So this guy backed off, and he was very - he just had a few conversations with me. And I could tell from his conversation - he said, "Dick, you have a skill, you've developed - you put your head up into a realm where few people go, and you've gotten noticed, and people like you are protected. You need to be protected, and in order to be protected, you need to know some things about how the world works." So thus began about a two-three year education, where I was told how the world works. And it took me three years to really figure it out. It's very detailed, but it's - it's old families, it's something above them, it's structures that are right out in the open, secret societies, orders, freemasons. You know you've you can find a lot of this online, and a lot of it is true, but how it all ties together it was explained to me to my satisfaction. [...]

(24:36) So this person was telling me how the world works, and never told me - and he was very careful to never tell me anything - a forbidden secret. He would pause and he would go, "wait, I need to look." And if it was published, he could tell me. Now there's a good deal that's published that people don't know how to connect the dots and see it within its context. But he showed me published things over three years. But one of the early conversations we had, which would have been 2017 - early summer - he said, "Dick, they're going to change the financial system. The financial system is dead. The dollar is dying. They're going to do a digital cryptocurrency. Dick, you need to learn about cryptocurrency, you need to get one Bitcoin for you, one for your wife, and one to play with, and you will be wealthy." [...]

(1:00:25) I was told last August - I took a cruise with my family, we did an Alaska glacier cruise on a nice cruise ship. And my mentor told me at that time, "Dick go have a great vacation with your family, spend all the money you want, have a good time. It'll probably be the last time. In 2020 you won't be able to fly. Travel will be curtailed." Now I was told that last August. You think I listened to that person? You bet I do. He didn't give me details, but he said you won't be able to fly in 2020. And it just kind of went over my head. Like why not, why would you not be able to fly?

When the Great Reset was first announced in May, I searched for early mentions of the term "Great Reset" on Twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=until:2...atreset&f=live):

John Mauldin has used the term "The Great Reset" for years to refer to a global debt jubilee (https://www.mauldineconomics.com/dow...he-great-reset):

At some point, the major central banks of the world and their governments will do the unthinkable and agree to "reset" the debt.

It doesn't matter how, they just will. They'll make the debt disappear via something like an Old Testament Jubilee.

I know that's stunning, but it's really the only possible solution to the global debt problem. Pundits and economists will insist "it can't be done" right up to the moment it happens - probably planned in secret and announced suddenly. Jaws will drop, and net lenders will lose.

When the Great Reset was announced, an article published by Klaus Schwab did not explicitly mention a debt jubilee, but it referred to public debt three times (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...a-great-reset/):

There are many reasons to pursue a Great Reset, but the most urgent is COVID-19. Having already led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, the pandemic represents one of the worst public-health crises in recent history. And, with casualties still mounting in many parts of the world, it is far from over.

This will have serious long-term consequences for economic growth, public debt, employment, and human wellbeing. According to the Financial Times, global government debt has already reached its highest level in peacetime. Moreover, unemployment is skyrocketing in many countries: in the US, for example, one in four workers have filed for unemployment since mid-March, with new weekly claims far above historic highs. The International Monetary Fund expects the world economy to shrink by 3% this year - a downgrade of 6.3 percentage points in just four months. [...]

The Great Reset agenda would have three main components. The first would steer the market toward fairer outcomes. To this end, governments should improve coordination (for example, in tax, regulatory, and fiscal policy), upgrade trade arrangements, and create the conditions for a "stakeholder economy." At a time of diminishing tax bases and soaring public debt, governments have a powerful incentive to pursue such action.

In 2017, John Mauldin wrote that the Great Reset would involve "restructuring everything" (https://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/8...d-enormous-and):

We are talking about debt and unfunded promises to the tune of multiple hundreds of trillions of dollars - vastly larger than global GDP.

All that debt cannot be repaid under current arrangements, nor can those promises ultimately be kept. There is simply not enough money and not enough growth. At some point, we're going to have to deal with these issues and restructure everything.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 11-21-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information