View Poll Results: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 65.18%
  • No

39 34.82%
Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Im leaving this thread, I thought somethin can be discuss here in civilized manners, but I see it's waste of time.

Ciao ragazzi

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-11-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Croat
    Ancestry
    Bosnia, Dalmatia,Germany, Bulgaria, Czechia, Serbia
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    I-PH908 (I-S10860)
    mtDNA
    I5a1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 582
    Given: 708

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleitus View Post
    Most of which is from post war which is pretty normal, the last years, the GDP grew like in any developing state. Much of it comes from foreign direct investment which Kosovo is dependent from (Diaspora).
    It still is a highly corrupt and very poor country.
    Its not even the topic of this damn thread so lets bury this.
    69.3% Ukrainian + 30.7% Italian_Jewish @ 2.52

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    For those of you who still live in fantasy world, check Dara of Jesenovac movie. It's just a little part of wider picture, but everything should be clear to you after watching, of you have any braincells that is.
    I have to react to this, I am sorry.

But why is it so hard for you to admit that Ustashes were killing Serbs in NDH? I just dont understand it. YES IT WAS A GENOCIDE over Serbs in NDH (Nazi Croatian State), YES thousands of Serbs were killed, I doubt it it was 600 000 Serbs killed as some Serbs sayin, but at least around 150 000 of them were killed, 10 000 is genocide, not to mention 150 000 Serbs.

And don't answer to me on this with your question how many Croats were killed by Serbs, It's not the intellectual debate if someone is trying to cover up someone's killings with that how that someone was killing you.

I see this many times, THOUSANDS TIMES here and on other forums, whenever some Serb asks Croats how many serbs were killed in NDH, then Croats asks him how many Croats were killed by Serbs AND VICE VERSA, and no one, NO ONE WILL EVER STOP and say; OK, some group of our people were monsters in that period of time and nothin can advocate them, why is that so far away from you to do?

What do you think was happening in Jasenovac exactly? Party with vino and guitar?

Jesus Christ, I must be really crazy to EVEN WASTE MY FUCKING TIME on piece of shit forum like this (and any other similar to this) where I have to EVEN WRITE OBVIOUS FUCKING FACTS like this, sorry for this words... but men... Im tired...

Tired of this BULLSHIT.

Now I'm leaving the thread.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Check this thread.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7103771

Apricityverse shenanigans Universe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    ambiguououououous
    Hero
    rajputprincess
    Religion
    forbidden knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,363
    Given: 12,753

0 Not allowed!

Yes, Rep. Srpska should belong to Serbia, but that would create a huge international conflict most likely and I'm not sure if Serbs want that.
    Serbs are fine they way they are in BIH imo, they got their own entity so (short term) surival of Bosnians Serb nation is ensured (no assimilation cuz they got their entitiy). What do Serbs think? I don't want to go though a 30 pages thread.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,996
    Given: 11,792

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Yes, Rep. Srpska should belong to Serbia, but that would create a huge international conflict most likely and I'm not sure if Serbs want that.
    Serbs are fine they way they are in BIH imo, they got their own entity so surival of Bosnians Serb nation is ensured (no assimilation cuz they got their entitiy). What do Serbs think? I don't want to go though a 30 pages thread.
    The problem is that original Dayton agreement is violated multiple times by Muslim side, who had support of some parts on international community.
    Some powers and competencies of Republika Srpska are lost by pressure, and its autonomy is lower then it should be by original peace agreement.

Bosnian Serbs have right to live in freedom. They are not denying the same right to Bosnian Muslims and Croats in their part of Bosnia.
    🔴
    🔵

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,730
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I have to react to this, I am sorry.

But why is it so hard for you to admit that Ustashes were killing Serbs in NDH? I just dont understand it. YES IT WAS A GENOCIDE over Serbs in NDH (Nazi Croatian State), YES thousands of Serbs were killed, I doubt it it was 600 000 Serbs killed as some Serbs sayin, but at least around 150 000 of them were killed, 10 000 is genocide, not to mention 150 000 Serbs.

And don't answer to me on this with your question how many Croats were killed by Serbs, It's not the intellectual debate if someone is trying to cover up someone's killings with that how that someone was killing you.

I see this many times, THOUSANDS TIMES here and on other forums, whenever some Serb asks Croats how many serbs were killed in NDH, then Croats asks him how many Croats were killed by Serbs AND VICE VERSA, and no one, NO ONE WILL EVER STOP and say; OK, some group of our people were monsters in that period of time and nothin can advocate them, why is that so far away from you to do?

What do you think was happening in Jasenovac exactly? Party with vino and guitar?

Jesus Christ, I must be really crazy to EVEN WASTE MY FUCKING TIME on piece of shit forum like this (and any other similar to this) where I have to EVEN WRITE OBVIOUS FUCKING FACTS like this, sorry for this words... but men... Im tired...

Tired of this BULLSHIT.

Now I'm leaving the thread.
    Imbecile, my own grandfather was imprisoned in Jasenovac unlike anyone of any Serbs there, because he was from Dubica, first town near the camp. One other Pezić from Dubica (that is my original surname) was burned there.

Watch the movie before commenting.

It's full of lies (nuns which were never present there), Luburić speech which speak about Croatia in year 2000 directly indicating it's same as NDH and other propaganda shit, which is why it was burried by critics.

It's shitty director is preparing new films about "Serbian truths" regarding Operation Storm, and on the other hand he ridiculed Bosniak and Croat victims of Serb concentration camps in this last war by denying nature of those prisons. In recent interview on Serbian TV he sat in same studio with war criminal Šešelj.

Dara script was written by woman who is another tractor refugee from Croatia.

It's a Četnik propaganda film using Jasenovac victims for cheap exploiting and one of many in line of Serbian films about their "truths". Check another movie Balkanska Međa, similar propaganda piece about Kosovo War. They are preparing for new wars, and you better prepare too.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,736
    Given: 4,688

0 Not allowed!

Imbecile, my own grandfather was imprisoned in Jasenovac unlike anyone of any Serbs there, because he was from Dubica, first town near the camp. One other Pezić from Dubica (that is my original surname) was burned there.

Watch the movie before commenting.

It's full of lies (nuns which were never present there), Luburić speech which speak about Croatia in year 2000 directly indicating it's same as NDH and other propaganda shit, which is why it was burried by critics.

It's shitty director is preparing new films about "Serbian truths" regarding Operation Storm, and on the other hand he ridiculed Bosniak and Croat victims of Serb concentration camps in this last war by denying nature of those prisons. In recent interview on Serbian TV he sat in same studio with war criminal Šešelj.

Dara script was written by woman who is another tractor refugee from Croatia.

It's a Četnik propaganda film using Jasenovac victims for cheap exploiting and one of many in line of Serbian films about their "truths". Check another movie Balkanska Međa, similar propaganda piece about Kosovo War. They are preparing for new wars, and you better prepare too.
    Your ancestor survived Jasenovac because he was not a Serb.

99% Serbs who were in Jasenovac are killed.

Muslims and Croatians (mostly communists) were tiny minority in Jasenovac and most of the survived.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,730
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Your ancestor survived Jasenovac because he was not a Serb.

99% Serbs who were in Jasenovac are killed.

Muslims and Croatians (mostly communists) were tiny minority in Jasenovac and most of the survived.
    Some of Ustaše support staff in Jasenovac were locals from wider Dubica area, they protected him there as he grew up with many of them (commanders and main staff were mostly but not only from Herzegovina).
    He survived because he ended up there for minor crime (went to set flowers for his feyonce who was hanged in Dubica whose family was helping partisans) and because he was fixing their tooths (became a dentist).

So called children from Kozara were result of anti-Partisan action, now answer why were these children left in forests by Partisans?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,736
    Given: 4,688

0 Not allowed!

Some of Ustaše support staff in Jasenovac were locals from wider Dubica area, they protected him there as he grew up with many of them (commanders and main staff were mostly but not only from Herzegovina).
    He survived because he ended up there for minor crime (went to set flowers for his feyonce who was hanged in Dubica whose family was helping partisans) and because he was fixing their tooths (became a dentist).

So called children from Kozara were result of anto-Partisan action, now answer why were these children left in forests by Partisans?
    Germans and ustaše carried military action against partisans on Kozara. When they pushed partisans ustaše took away a lot of Serbian civilians in Jasenovac, all they caught. Germans didn't care for civilians, for them only destruction of partisans was important. But for ustaše main goal was killing of Serbian civilians.

Girl who play Dara in movie is from Kozara. Her great-grandmother together with 9 cousins was in Jasenovac. Only her great-grandmother survived, others are killed.

https://youtu.be/cG3pp4eZpVY?t=82

Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information