rajputprincess
    Religion
    forbidden knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,325
    Given: 12,639

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    You probably are basing this on some particular selfdeveloped view. As for a rootless person it is normal, but it doesn't mean is true. Btw, here we had the disscussion about who is the true Pole. You can googletranslate it. I enumerated there twelve different kinds of the possibility to be one. I only can apply to five of them, but as you see, I can, regardless Y-line.
    I know why you are bringing this up. You mean to say one doesn't need Polish y-dna line to become Polish. That doesn't change the rest of your behavior that you showed on the forum. Y-dna line / patrlineal line = ethnicity/identity is still one of your main shticks. That's why you said Melania Trump is German, Joe Biden isn't Irish American, Mortimer is Serb, Elliot Rodger is English etc etc. How do you know Melania Trump has German identity? You asked her?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm basing it on history, not on "self developed view" and I am not a rootless person.
    Ok, so, 1. what is your history 2. on what do you base your view?

If you can be a "real pole" then good for you I guess, but I don't see why that would matter.
    So, can anybody be anyone, when he wants, and it doesn't matter?

Despite "mah R1" theories
    I said there, by IE criterion.

there are millions of Poles who don't have R1 y-dna, but nevertheless they identify themselves as Poles and they are seen as Poles by other Poles as well as by foreigners. Y-dna isn't a criterion that anyone uses in real life.
    You see, you did it again. You narrowed the problem to Y-DNA. But the issue wans't about Y-DNA, and that noone cares about Y IRL - of course not, but it was not the problem. You are flatting things to not important details, and then pronounced victory as the thing is not important - seemingly yes, but by the point - not, becasue you lost him.

Btw, IRL people do not care about 99,99% of things in the world, but it doesn't mean, they do not exist or they cannot be disscussed.

You aren't alone, but still a minority.
    And again, in your wish to be right, you're adding some different aspect not wanting to understand what I actually said.
    My point wasn't they are majority or minority. So, what is the point in debating with you, when you even in such very
    simple and tiny aspects are refusing anything what is said. There is no sense. You are behaving like a child, who has
    to say final no, no, no, no, no matter what was said.

They don't identify according to their patrilineal line.
    Also not relevant to what was said.

He is seen as a hungarian person despite slovak surname and slovak patrilineal line.
    Yes, is seen, and what?

He wasn't slovak, that's the point. He was a hungarian person, even if he was patrilineally slovak or whatever.
    Even if he was, he wasn't?

Very often you give the impression, that you are talking about yourself.

It shows those Poles from Germany identify with Polish people, despite the patrilineal theory you proposed.
    I wasn't saying about Poles from Germany...
    I feel I have again enaugh this childlish ping-pong which leads to nowhere.

He had slovak patrlineal line and identified as hungarian.
    Oh! Now we get somewhere! I just said it above! Everything is clear now.
    Your "I identified" self proclamation is so strong, that you are going to negate everything, what contradicts your wish.
    Typical wannabe's behaviour.

They didn't identify according to patrilineal line.
    It seems it is another mantra which you are going to repeat on, and on, and on.

She didn't say that about Mortimer, but you made it about him because you said this: "But in this — Mortimier's — case, one member is relevant:"
    Yes, relevant according to personal thread's theme, BUT you said general thing, and she also said general thing.
    The fact, what are her feelings about him is irrelevant.

Someone can say: "being a Sarmatian is patrilinear, but I do not like Joe from Haiti".
    It doesn't change the fact, that Joe is a noble. He is, regardless the fact he is black, and that this someone doesn't like him.

O gosh, you really like to focus on not relevant details instead on things which are discussed or relevant to the topic.
    Nothing strage, that you can't get anything what is explaind to you and discussions with you have to become long and unreadable.
    Last edited by Rethel; 04-24-2021 at 08:39 PM.

Apricityverse shenanigans Universe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    ambiguououououous
    Hero
    rajputprincess
    Religion
    forbidden knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,325
    Given: 12,639

1 Not allowed!

I wasn't saying about Poles from Germany...
    Indeed, that was a typing mistake.
    I wanted to write "that shows those Germans from Poland identify with Polish people". For some reason, I swapped Polish with German and Poland with Germany.
    I won't reply to the other parts today.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know why you are bringing this up. You mean to say one doesn't need Polish y-dna line to become Polish. That doesn't change the rest of your behavior that you showed on the forum. Y-dna line / patrlineal line = ethnicity/identity is still one of your main shticks. That's why you said Melania Trump is German, Joe Biden isn't Irish American, Mortimer is Serb, Elliot Rodger is English etc etc. How do you know Melania Trump has German identity? You asked her?
    Still don't get it?

There are many ways of defining the political and non political identity, but the inheritable identity is above everything else, final, and not irreversible.

I can be a Pole according to polish constitution, according to my estate (inheritable btw), according to the view of polish XIXth century national ideas, according to my place of living and similar, but at the end and always I will have a different provenance than some other people here — natural, tribal one, which is not depending on any current law, any language which I speak or any place where I live, which always will be a part of my history and history – the origin – of my family, and there is just nothing in the world what will change it.

You also not. And nobody in the world. You are refusing everything what contradicts your wish of sustaining your current situation, and by this, you want the whole world, the whole history and people, to function according to your wish, to legit your claim. But you will never change the fact, that you are slovak Cromak, currently living in Hungary and speaking hungarian, admitted by hungarian law as a Hungarian. Noobody want's to take from you this last current part, but this also does not nagate the first one - as you would wish.
    Last edited by Rethel; 04-24-2021 at 08:35 PM.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sailors
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,164
    Given: 9,087

1 Not allowed!

Still don't get it?

There are many ways of defining the political and non political identity, but the iheritable identity is above everything else, final, and not irreversible.

I can be a Pole according to polish constitusion, according to my estate (inheritable btw), according to view of polish XIXth century national idea, place of living and similar, but at the end and always will have different provenance, than some people here — natural, tribal one, which is not depending on any curent law, language which I speak or place where I live, which always will be a part of my history and history – the origin – of my family, and just there is nothing in the world what will change it. You also not. And nobody in the world. You are refusing everything what contradicts your wish of sustain your current situation, and by this, you want whole world to function, to legit your claim. But you will never change the fact, that you are slovakish Cromak, currently living in hungary and speaking hungarian, admitted by hungarian law as a Hungarian.
    Mortimer is Polish get over it

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Indeed, that was a typing mistake.
    I wanted to write "that shows those Germans from Poland identify with Polish people". For some reason, I swapped Polish with German and Poland with Germany.
    I won't reply to the other parts today.
    Ok, so tell me, what is the sense, if Poles in Poland, claim to be Germans, and Germans
    in Poland claim to be Poles, in addition wanting to be more real than the the real ones?
    Wouldn't be senseable, if Poles would remain Poles, and Germans Germans?

If all Slovkas would claim to be Hungarians, and all Hungarians would claim to be Romanians,
    and Romanians would claim to be Slovaks - would it be sensable according to you?

It is madness. Regardless, if it is one person or everyone.

Mortimer is Serb
    In his case, finally, he is a Hamite, so it doesn't have to bother him too much, if he dislikes serbness.
    Maybe for you this is a total abstraction, but it is as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Mortimer is Polish get over it
    Who knows, Serbs are from Poland, so...
    Last edited by Rethel; 04-24-2021 at 08:24 PM.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sailors
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,164
    Given: 9,087

2 Not allowed!

Who knows, Serbs are from Poland, so...

Although he is not a Serb. For gypsies it's like a one drop rule for him it's a big chuck. Gypsies are mixed people and he is still in the borderline backet census. It's like when you have black mom etc. Or Mestizo's, are not Spainards anymore etc..

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    The British Royals, House of Windsor
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,429
    Given: 59,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Although he is not a Serb. For gypsies it's like a one drop rule for him it's a big chuck. Gypsies are mixed people and he is still in the borderline backet census. It's like when you have black mom etc. Or Mestizo's, are not Spainards anymore etc..
    I agree, and I simply say what I am. I dont hate serbs, or "dont want to be a Serb" I just say what I am. Even MyHeritage knows what I am without me mentioning it at all to them. It is easy to find out, just by looking at my family at my ancestry etc.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    The enemies of Zion tremble; “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies" Genesis 49:8
    "They have no idea what awaits them." Vladimir Putin President of Russia
    Listen @Blondie, ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU CAN'T GO BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay, i had sexual affairs with some foreigners, some were not white. Would you kill me? Dont you think its totally insane?

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    The British Royals, House of Windsor
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,429
    Given: 59,259

0 Not allowed!

He thinks you aren't a gypsy because your y-dna line is Serb, obviously.
    I think that many Gypsies have a european ydna. Yes 40-60% have H1 a gypsy/southasian/ ydna but there are 40% who dont. Even if their european or westeuroasian ancestry is more distant they still must have a european or westasian ancestor 1000 or 600 years ago. Gypsies are all mixed, every gypsy is mixed. I fit with my biology with the gypsies easy. There are many Gypsies who are E-V13. I read that in voivodina where Im from majority are E-V13.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...002/ajpa.21372
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    The enemies of Zion tremble; “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies" Genesis 49:8
    "They have no idea what awaits them." Vladimir Putin President of Russia
    Listen @Blondie, ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU CAN'T GO BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay, i had sexual affairs with some foreigners, some were not white. Would you kill me? Dont you think its totally insane?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I simply say what I am. I dont hate serbs, or "dont want to be a Serb" I just say what I am.
    Says a guy who is mostly known from constantly asking other people who he is, who he can be aso...

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    There are many Gypsies who are E-V13. I read that in voivodina where Im from majority are E-V13.
    In the Macedonia even almost 1/3. But the difference is, that you know where are you from, and those probably don't.
    But at the end of the day, both, you and they, are just Hamites, so on deeply level it finally doesn't matter so much...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information