Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Virginia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 80/7
    Given: 186/8

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Look at Coach Red Pill, an old fart which is a 3/10 that probably fucked more women than all your ancestors together. You have to develop game , take risk with confindence. The guy isnt good looking but certainly he has guts, he might bitch and cry but he had courage and made some bussines. Some failed, some didn´t. Now the guy is rich and is happy.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-28-2021 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    East Slavic with a dash of Balkan
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Toforalt man who is my great grandpa
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 333/10
    Given: 233/0

Quote Originally Posted by FroZzenMind View Post
    managers usually make it harder when you are more atractive than them and got a more dominant pheno, especially if you have a bigger d .

That’s only if you somehow pissed him off or he doesn’t trust you if you finesse your manager make him believe you like him and you’re good looking on top of that. You’re going to the top.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Look at Coach Red Pill, an old fart which is a 3/10 that probably fucked more women than all your ancestors together. You have to develop game , take risk with confindence. The guy isnt good looking but certainly he has guts, he might bitch and cry but he had courage and made some bussines. Some failed, some didn´t. Now the guy is rich and is happy.
    Generic normie response void of any actual meaning.

“Jus wok hadddd”

Coach red pill is nothing but a simp who uses resources to attract. You want to be that go ahead

1000% Serbian Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 44,547/293
    Given: 31,258/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    He should chase within his pack and rank. As for career at this point looks do more harm then good. I see more below average people having easier careers. Personality goes a long way too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechtoidAfalouHG View Post
    Lol yeah because I sit at home all day and don’t know the real world hahaha. Dude I run a business and talk to plenty of people everyday. The most important factor in work and if you run your own business is connections, better looking people form connections much easier because they are more likeable due to looks lmao. Good looking people absolutely have positions where they are there just because of looks and connections not due to competence. This currycel knows what’s up because many currycels also run their own business.

I even benefit from certain lookism myself, I am almost 6 foot 5 and medium framed with wide shoulders and a decent amount of size, I can often get away with behavior that people of smaller statue absolutely could not. I can be more aggressive in certain negotiations and have better outcomes. Now imagine me but like a Brad Pitt face. I would get everything I want without even working lmao.

Denying the black pill is the ultimate cope tbh. And it’s a disservice to young men and their upbringing(main reason why I’m interested in this topic, because I was brought up very wrong when considering how things really work.)
    You both have valid points but depends on the job. I deal with bars and I’ve been told by owners they hire females that they rate as a 7/10 to be servers so guys will think they have a chance with them and keep coming back

Last Online
    06-10-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romance
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Virginia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Generic normie response void of any actual meaning.

“Jus wok hadddd”

Coach red pill is nothing but a simp who uses resources to attract. You want to be that go ahead
    he is rich and has a great social network, is not a resentfull incel crying at his home and bitching on the internet.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

he is rich and has a great social network, is not a resentfull incel crying at his home and bitching on the internet.
    He should be crying. He is ugly as fuck and had to work hard as fuck just for some fishy smelling pussy hole. Think about how ridiculous that is. Simps like that are the problem because they raise women’s market value through being a desperate bitch.

In my teens I never even bought a hoe a sandwich and still fucked her until I blew her back out. But now with this feminism shit gone rampant and all the simp “wok haddd bro” support you legitimately have to be an idiot to think you won’t be caught up with sexual assault charges just because you finessed a hoe and fucked her and then ghosted her and then she gets mad and wants to lie.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romance
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Virginia
    Thumbs Up/Down

He should be crying. He is ugly as fuck and had to work hard as fuck just for some fishy smelling pussy hole. Think about how ridiculous that is. Simps like that are the problem because they raise women’s market value through being a desperate bitch.

In my teens I never even bought a hoe a sandwich and still fucked her until I blew her back out. But now with this feminism shit gone rampant and all the simp “wok haddd bro” support you legitimately have to be an idiot to think you won’t be caught up with sexual assault charges just because you finessed a hoe and fucked her and then ghosted her and then she gets mad and wants to lie.
    I mean, of course it´s more difficult if you re ugly an so on but you can hace a nice life, even if you dont date and go MGTOW.Women are just a pass time nowadays even for some leftists see how shitty it is and won´t date any hoe.

Those incel guys make women the center of their lifes, they demand the attention and their self confidence depends on a BITCH

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romance
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Virginia
    Thumbs Up/Down

when did he simp ? with his ex-wife?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up/Down

I mean, of course it´s more difficult if you re ugly an so on but you can hace a nice life, even if you dont date and go MGTOW.Women are just a pass time nowadays even for some leftists see how shitty it is and won´t date any hoe.

Those incel guys make women the center of their lifes, they demand the attention and their self confidence depends on a BITCH

I think your missing the main point of this post. Your using small examples and rudimentary arguments that don’t make sense when you understand the statistics.

Do you not believe that looks impact every aspect of your life? I mean this question is simple and yet copers want to throw in “wok hadddd, motivationz” which you should absolutely be about but that still doesn’t disprove the fact that black pill is very real. And everytime the black pill is brought up or statistics supporting it people get called out for crying lmao. If you don’t care about this then just say nobody gives a fuck and move on. But don’t try to make it seem like I don’t have a point and evidence to back that point up.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romance
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Virginia
    Thumbs Up/Down

I think your missing the main point of this post. Your using small examples and rudimentary arguments that don’t make sense when you understand the statistics.

Do you not believe that looks impact every aspect of your life? I mean this question is simple and yet copers want to throw in “wok hadddd, motivationz” which you should absolutely be about but that still doesn’t disprove the fact that black pill is very real. And everytime the black pill is brought up or statistics supporting it people get called out for crying lmao. If you don’t care about this then just say nobody gives a fuck and move on. But don’t try to make it seem like I don’t have a point and evidence to back that point up.
    let me see those statistics bro, even though looks could be important, look at the world , most powerfull men arent attractive at all man. Look at all the CEOs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information