Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Main type among these Afghan pashtuns?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,348
    Given: 1,219

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    The faces look different but the pigmentation can be similar i think, the difference being that Pakistani will very rarely be as pale as Turkish Alpines who can pass well even in France.
    In that case then yes possibly . I would say Turkish alpines look more balkan / Romanian than french though.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,533
    Given: 5,879

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    In that case then yes possibly . I would say Turkish alpines look more balkan / Romanian than french though.
    Well yes though Alpines look quite similar regardless of nation unless mixed with other elements.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Very white and looks Turkish? tonnes of Pakistanis look Turkish, was she like this:
    This is a very typical Turkish look you know that right ? Who is she ? She looks like ozge torer

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,533
    Given: 5,879

0 Not allowed!

This is a very typical Turkish look you know that right ? Who is she ? She looks like ozge torer
    Yeah, not uncommon though i said lighter than average

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, not uncommon though i said lighter than average
    Depends on the region but I wouldn't go out of my way to see she's lighter than average. She's well in the norm of a average Turk imo .

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-20-2024 @ 12:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 3,026

1 Not allowed!

Very white and looks Turkish? tonnes of Pakistanis look Turkish, was she like this:
    She is very beautiful

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

But according to complexed trolls on quora , pashtuns should look no different to Indians ?!

If that kid is so rare( he's certainly not ) , why are all the pashtuns above on par or even lighter than him?

This is what these bastard commercial calculators have done to people with a hidden agendas ..it's given them fuel.to spread nonsense .

People think that afghans are whitewashed ? In what sense? If anything the countless posts of trolls and complexed you know who's have made afghans darker than what they are . Posting non afghans as afghans lol. I just had to post this since I came across it today and I was shocked .
    This was not necessarily written by Indians. Find proof first that it was written by Indians. It might have been written by Hazaras or Afghan Tajiks or even Pakistanis to get people like you worked up against Indians.

The Pashtuns I saw (mainly from KPK) in UAE dont look like "north Indians" or Haryanvis, except probably some individuals, but most of them also do not look extremely European either or like Pakistanis proper. I remember lots of them had green eyes, but not too many with blue eyes.

I cant remember everything about them now because it was quite a long while ago. I did not pay so much attention to them at that time about what they looked like. I just used to get into their taxi when I needed to go out from where I lived or worked. Though I remember one time a Pashtun driver got annoyed with me because I spoke to him in English rather than Urdu. He thought I was showing off or pretending to be superior to him whereas I spoke English because it is my first language. An uneducated Pashtun like him would not know that. Also (very surprisingly, if I listen to you) he mistook me for a Pakistani even though according to you Pakistanis are supposed to all be western shifted more Afghan than us.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Like zoro said, people have no idea about the ethnogenesis of pakistan let alone Khyber pakhtunkwa . I know a pashtun girl from Peshawar who literally looks no different to afghans , she has white skin and completley lacks any Indian influence . Her family members all look afghan , many have light eyes and some look russian . People get confused when a Indian looking "pashtun " says he's "afghan " or "pashtun " , and then assume all legit afghans look Indian . They also think afghans have this superior complex over south Asians and so when they meet a pashtun Pakistani who looks south Asian they get angry for afghans saying they look different . Its quite complicated but you get what I mean .

There was a video from Landi Kotal which is in FATA tribal areas of Pakistan and they all looked afghan . Go to Instagram and type in Landi Kotal in its location bar and see what they look like . Yet again, pictures from Peshawar which is extremely multi ethnic will be seen on those trolls posts .

People genuinely think that light eyes is rare among pashtuns yet in the videos above I posted , about 5 to 6 folks have light eyes . That's roughly 25-27% . Studies support this .
    Why are you writing "Indian influence" or "look Indian"? They are all Pakistanis whatever they look like, not Indian.
    Write "she has white skin and completley lacks any Pakistani influence", and "People get confused when a Pakistani looking "pashtun " says he's "afghan " or "pashtun " , and then assume all legit afghans look Pakistani".

Would be appreciated if you can correct your thinking. Thank you Talibumber.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    Why are you writing "Indian influence" or "look Indian"? They are all Pakistanis whatever they look like, not Indian.
    Write "she has white skin and completley lacks any Pakistani influence", and "People get confused when a Pakistani looking "pashtun " says he's "afghan " or "pashtun " , and then assume all legit afghans look Pakistani".

Would be appreciated if you can correct your thinking. Thank you Talibumber.
    Lollllll

Actually historically , anything east of the Indus River had always been "Hindustan " . So the correct term is Hindu .

Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Pashtuns, to me, don't look South Asian on average. Definitely more like Tajiks, and even Iranians.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information