Thread: RUSSIAN LAW DOES NOT PERMIT DNA SAMPLES TO CROSS ITS BORDERS

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 132/0
    Given: 14/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Question RUSSIAN LAW DOES NOT PERMIT DNA SAMPLES TO CROSS ITS BORDERS

Until you order a Genotek kit, which is a Russian genetic company, your journey won't be over.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7406054

100%

I agree with Leto and would like to add at least one Russian company to my long list.

I found this company but looks like they don't deliver to Australia as the're only accepting phone numbers beginning with +7.

https://evogenlab.ru/en/services/evogen-genom/

EVOGEN-GENOME IS A TEST FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE

EVOGEN-GENOM is a test for your whole life. DNA represents a large, complex molecule that is responsible for storage and transmitting hereditary information. It acts as a special set of instructions that dictates how a person’s body is put together and functions. These instructions are contained in virtually every cell in your body. Owing to modern-day achievements in the field of laboratory research, it is possible to “read” the DNA and learn about the unique traits of your body

EVOGEN-GENOME testing is done using the cutting-edge method of high-throughput sequencing, or new-generation sequencing (NGS).

What is GENOME sequencing?
    Genome sequencing is a modern, high-tech method of doing genetic studies to read DNA
    I have a South Slavic company, Geneplanet, osebna genetika, d.o.o., on my list and the service has been excellent.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 01-13-2022 at 09:29 PM.
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post

100%

I agree with Leto and would like to add at least one Russian company to my long list.
    Can't Do.

"RUSSIAN LAW DOES NOT PERMIT DNA SAMPLES TO CROSS ITS BORDERS"

https://ru.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen...g/dna-testing/

https://archive.is/w9Hzu
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

I ignore and don't reply to people I don't like
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian (privately view myself as Aryan)
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z282-YP350
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,679/315
    Given: 8,931/361

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post

100%

I found this company but looks like they don't deliver to Australia as the're only accepting phone numbers beginning with +7.

https://evogenlab.ru/en/services/evogen-genom/

I have a South Slavic company, Geneplanet, osebna genetika, d.o.o., on my list and the service has been excellent.
    That is true on paper but in practice tens of thousands of people have mailed their samples "illegally". They just don't declare at the post office that they're sending a DNA sample and it usually gets through just fine.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    That is true on paper but in practice tens of thousands of people have mailed their samples "illegally". They just don't declare at the post office that they're sending a DNA sample and it usually gets through just fine.
    That is definitely true.

Law—breaking?

But you can't even register an account with companies like EVOGEN-GENOME.

On a separate note, Spanish Customs is returning my 24Genetics sample without giving any reason! Even after filling out and signing another customs declaration form! I've asked DHL to destroy the sample and filed a chargeback with Amex.

"Returned to shipper"
    13.01.2022 12:07 Local time | MADRID - SPAIN

Further Detail
    The shipment has been returned to shipper or origin country as instructed or according to our standard procedure.

Next Step
    Please contact us for more information.
    Two other parcels were sent on the same day with DHL Express. Both cleared customs with no problems. One sent to Kildare in Ireland (AncestryDNA), the other to Springfield, Missouri (Dynamic DNA Labs). The Ancestry DNA and Dynamic DNA samples and kits are currently being processed.

I just would not recommend sending Biological Samples to Spain.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 01-14-2022 at 03:54 AM.

Thread Information