Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,762
    Given: 3,194

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Listen, I'm one of the most conservative members here (I just don't care to talk about that because I don't find this place worthy enough) but I always laugh at what some right-wingers say about Gypsies. "Indian invaders", etc.
    Gypsies are invaders, nobody from Europe brought them here like African Blacks in both Americas. For some reason Europeans are taught to tolerate them and to kiss their feet like they have some obligations towards them.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    06-05-2024 @ 06:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian (privately view myself as Aryan)
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z282-YP350
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,603
    Given: 8,911

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Gypsies are invaders, nobody from Europe brought them here like African Blacks in both Americas. For some reason Europeans are taught to tolerate them and to kiss their feet like they have some obligations towards them.
    They are very mixed people. Basically everything between Northern India and Southeastern Europe. You were nowhere to be found when I posted actual Romani Gedmatch results. But then again, you don't know or care much about DNA testing to begin with.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,504
    Given: 9,962

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    They are very mixed people. Basically everything between Northern India and Southeastern Europe. You were nowhere to be found when I posted actual Romani Gedmatch results. But then again, you don't know or care much about DNA testing to begin with.
    Nobody cares the gypsie genetic, the problem with gypsies is not the gentic, but their non european behavior. But first of all you should visit a real gypsie ghetto in Romania, Hungary or Balkans, because there is no such thing where you live, so you dont know anything about them.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,736
    Given: 4,688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    In the Balkans Gypsies are direct product of Ottoman invasion. Ottomans brought them as own servants, blacksmiths, musicians etc. Vast majority of Gypsies in the Balkans in Ottoman time were Muslims as their Turkish masters. When Ottomans are removed part of Balkan Gypsies converted to Christianity, but still significant part of them are Muslims. In the Balkans sometimes Ottomans used Gypsies for crimes against Christian population as revenge for their uprisings, same as Bashi-bazouk.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,353
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Man.... you claimed that the hungarian subforum is dead, i posted tons of link in hungarian and this is just the first page, in these links there were very long debates in hungarian and you said these comments are in english

This always making excuses is very awkward and laughable, just like your nonsense claims that hungarian debates dont exist.

Why are you lying again?

This is from the 2. link:

In this link the comments are only hungarian, and very long:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...9rvek-ment%E9n

4. link, also only hungarian with very long comments:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...r%26%23337%3Bl

5. Link, only hungarian comments, and its connecting to the conquest of carpathian basin:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ov%E1k-%E1llam

And i have already posted the 6. link and i didn't posted the complete 2. page, these also only in hungarian. Why dont you speak hungarian? But really...
    Would you like to post examples from the threads about the length? Or the content in the rest? You take the one post from the threads that have hardly anything, and post it here like it means something. The threads have no posts. No content. You don't understand that most of the people here don't participate in these discussions. You either cannot count or are embarrassed by the weakness of your argument. Hungarian-only threads do not get even close to the clicks and participants of English threads about the same topic.

Why is this challenging for you to understand? If you are so demoralized, then you can feel free to ignore everything and enjoy yourself as you will. It's already sad how you think that Hungary is dead. What do I say to you that would mean anything? Also, I almost didn't post at all on TA in 2021. Do I need to partake in every thread that has 3-6 posts and add my one sentence in Hungarian? I will speak how I will with who I will.

Now you are just burying the topics you failed to address and your Szekler hypocrisy, which I very politely asked you to clarify. If you want to make any claims about me, then I am right here.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    Would you like to post examples from the threads about the length? Or the content in the rest? You take the one post from the threads that have hardly anything, and post it here like it means something. The threads have no posts. No content. You don't understand that most of the people here don't participate in these discussions. You either cannot count or are embarrassed by the weakness of your argument. Hungarian-only threads do not get even close to the clicks and participants of English threads about the same topic.

Why is this challenging for you to understand? If you are so demoralized, then you can feel free to ignore everything and enjoy yourself as you will. It's already sad how you think that Hungary is dead. What do I say to you that would mean anything? Also, I almost didn't post at all on TA in 2021. Do I need to partake in every thread that has 3-6 posts and add my one sentence in Hungarian? I will speak how I will with who I will.

Now you are just burying the topics you failed to address and your Szekler hypocrisy, which I very politely asked you to clarify. If you want to make any claims about me, then I am right here.
    I said, i will debate you in hungarian, but you dont want. Btw don't change the subject, i posted many link from various hungarian topics, there were serious debates in hungarian in long comments, didn't you really find any topic in the last 4 years where you could make a comment in hungarian? Hard to belive, but of course you always have cheap excuses why dont you speak hungarian, never in the last 4 years.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,762
    Given: 3,194

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    In the Balkans Gypsies are direct product of Ottoman invasion. Ottomans brought them as own servants, blacksmiths, musicians etc. Vast majority of Gypsies in the Balkans in Ottoman time were Muslims as their Turkish masters. When Ottomans are removed part of Balkan Gypsies converted to Christianity, but still significant part of them are Muslims. In the Balkans sometimes Ottomans used Gypsies for crimes against Christian population as revenge for their uprisings, same as Bashi-bazouk.
    Probably, in Moldova they are mentioned for the first time in early 15th century, in Wallachia 30-40 years earlier. Earlier they are mentioned in the territory of today Greece including islands and Anatolia. This show a corelation between Ottoman interventions into Europe and Gypsy presence here, but probably they were pushed towards Anatolia and Europe by more early Seljuk invasions from Iran direction. This explain and their genetics (1/3 Euro, 1/3 West Asian, 1/3 South Asian) and their language who contain many Persian, Kurdish, Armenian and even Greek words.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said, i will debate you in hungarian, but you dont want. Btw don't change the subject, i posted many link from various hungarian topics, there were serious debates in hungarian in long comments, didn't you really find any topic in the last 4 years where you could make a comment in hungarian? Hard to belive, but of course you always have cheap excuses why dont you speak hungarian, never in the last 4 years.
    It will be a debate in English or nothing because people will not read it, especially at the lengths. Even Hungarian members here speak English. There is no problem allowing the Lingua Franca to remain. You posted links with pathetically small numbers of replies, with OP posts that are just links and responses that are just emojis. The fact you also never posted the viewer count of English Hungarian topics vs. Hungarian-only Hungarian topics is embarrassing for your argument as well.

There is no topic change, I am reminding you that you didn't address the Szekler hypocrisy. You can address it while still being accusative, you know.

This is like showing you a paprika to your face and you insisting there is nothing there. I've translated for people, helped figure things out for people, spoken with people in Hungarian as I have seen fit. I don't know what else to say. I barely posted in 2021 on TA (I think it was 9 or 10 months?). If you find the excuses cheap, then don't bother with me. You're the one who engaged with the haplogroup points in post 92 that were not even directed at you.

English gets more views and participation, period. If you can't deal with it, then that's your problem.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    It will be a debate in English or nothing because people will not read it, especially at the lengths. Even Hungarian members here speak English. There is no problem allowing the Lingua Franca to remain. You posted links with pathetically small numbers of replies, with OP posts that are just links and responses that are just emojis. The fact you also never posted the viewer count of English Hungarian topics vs. Hungarian-only Hungarian topics is embarrassing for your argument as well.
    Everyone can read it with google translator, and every single other hungarian members use hungarian many times what you don't use. My prev. links are not pathetic (why do you use such words?, why are you angry? ), just refuted your lyings that hungarian subforum is dead, and there are no hungarian debates. You are the one and only member in this forum who dont use his native language, never. I remember every post from the hungarian topic in the last 4 years and i have never seen you to use hungarian language. You are hungarian from Hungary right? Why don't you speak hungarian? Dont be shy

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Everyone can read it with google translator, and every single other hungarian members use hungarian many times what you don't use. My prev. links are not pathetic (why do you use such words?, why are you angry? ), just refuted your lyings that hungarian subforum is dead, and there are no hungarian debates. You are the one and only member in this forum who dont use his native language, never. I remember every post from the hungarian topic in the last 4 years and i have never seen you to use hungarian language. You are hungarian from Hungary right? Why don't you speak hungarian? Dont be shy
    I have, and that is not the point of the conversation. The "pathetic" was in relation to the size. English threads get several times the interaction of Hungarian-only threads. You keep saying "never," but that is your problem. I have already explained my reasoning. This is an impasse situation. Hence, if you don't want to explain your points further, then I guess that's it.

Would you like to accuse me of something in particular, as you have in the past?

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information