Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,747
    Given: 1,605

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    33 years ago. Too soon? I'd never heard of her.

Nope. You're projecting onto me what you do here every day with random female celebrities.

Because it was curious to me that someone would be driven to obsession by someone who looked like her, enough to look up the murderer, and wasn't surprised that he's mixed-race/hapa, as they are differently inclined.
    What difference does it make if it was 33 years ago? Would you say that if she was your sister or daughter?? Also that whole differently inclined BS regarding mixed-race/hapa folks is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,788
    Given: 6,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Vaccines are an Europeans mans invention, Edward Jenner invented them. I am pretty optimistic we are able to do this on our own.
    Both Jenner and Salk saved countless lives. Blind tribalism is a much greater threat than COVID-19 on its worst day.
    Last edited by Anglo-Celtic; 04-27-2022 at 10:15 PM.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Vaccines are an Europeans mans invention, Edward Jenner invented them. I am pretty optimistic we are able to do this on our own.

Bosniaks are a South Slavic ethnic group native to the Southeast European region. Thus the comparison lacks. Also you are not "the West" but a fringe immigrant of a group that is not exactly repaying their rescue to their Anglo savers, in fact quite the opposite.
    ? what does your indigeneity matter? The Serbs would have benefitted from your destruction. Your logic is 'we do not benefit from x therefore x should cease to exist.' Serbs (and really the whole world, what have Bosnians ever invented? Bogomilism? Cucking to Turks?) do not benefit from Bosnians. Therefore we should permit you to perish. Right? Oh, not right, because apparently as a Bosnian you are white and English people are also white and therefore you claim all English inventions as yours even though if Bosnia had never existed every single one of those inventions would have happened without even a one-second delay and even though you are genetically closer to Salk than to Jenner. Cope, seethe, move on with your peripherally-white existence.

But I am willing to accept the argument that 'all vaccines go back to Jenner and therefore all vaccines are white.' Unfortunately for you, all alphabetic writing goes back to Semites. Therefore, I win this conversation as well as all written communication and take credit for all literature.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,116
    Given: 6,660

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MobyD View Post
    What difference does it make if it was 33 years ago? Would you say that if she was your sister or daughter??
    I don't care about some long dead American actress, get over it. If people want to be flippant about Nicole Brown or John Lennon's murders I wouldn't care, and neither should anybody unrelated.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,747
    Given: 1,605

0 Not allowed!

I don't care about some long dead American actress, get over it. If people want to be flippant about Nicole Brown or John Lennon's murders I wouldn't care, and neither should anybody unrelated.
    I guess showing decency and respect is beneath you....

I bet you call yourself a Christian too.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,879
    Given: 886

0 Not allowed!

(...)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7488228

^^

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,116
    Given: 6,660

0 Not allowed!

I thought you might have been sarcastic there.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    German and Bosniak ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Both Jenner and Sabin saved countless lives. Blind tribalism is a much greater threat than COVID-19 on its worst day.
    European scientists can do it as well. I have already demonstrated to you that you cannot win in such a society because these other groups have a higher in-group preferences than you do. They do practice "blind tribalism" so if you do decide not to be tribalist you will be outdone. The only group which is sizable libertarian are the Anglos.

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    German and Bosniak ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    ? what does your indigeneity matter? The Serbs would have benefitted from your destruction. Your logic is 'we do not benefit from x therefore x should cease to exist.' Serbs (and really the whole world, what have Bosnians ever invented? Bogomilism? Cucking to Turks?) do not benefit from Bosnians. Therefore we should permit you to perish. Right? Oh, not right, because apparently as a Bosnian you are white and English people are also white and therefore you claim all English inventions as yours even though if Bosnia had never existed every single one of those inventions would have happened without even a one-second delay and even though you are genetically closer to Salk than to Jenner. Cope, seethe, move on with your peripherally-white existence.

But I am willing to accept the argument that 'all vaccines go back to Jenner and therefore all vaccines are white.' Unfortunately for you, all alphabetic writing goes back to Semites. Therefore, I win this conversation as well as all written communication and take credit for all literature.
    What does indigenity matter? Peak Jewish deconstructionist of our identities confirmed, ask a Palestinian about it hopefully he will certainly teach you some humility if you show your true association lol. Thanks to you people there are enough of them around in your area I assume. My logic is that you are a fringe immigrant trying to destroy our societies. British topkek. I have no problem with closely related people who we can benefit from, from the self-proclaimed "British" or "American" kikes we do not. Simple as.

What an absurd argument no group ever "owns" an invention and not what I said. The point is we can do these things very well ourselves and the innovations of some scientists does not compensate for the sneaky attacks in form of cultural deconstruction and liberalization on our societies.

Larping as a British soldier lol, for that one does need to have some native soil. Cope, seethe, dilate & eventually flee like the eternal gypsy you lot are.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

What does indigenity matter?
    What does it matter to your argument. Nothing, is the answer. Most ethnic cleansing is done by related groups, and, sadly, is very beneficial for the cleansers. Very dishonest of you to cut words out of context.

British topkek. I have no problem with closely related people who we can benefit from, from the self-proclaimed "British" or "American" kikes we do not. Simple as.
    You literally just used a Briton as an example for why a Jew was unnecessary you dumb fuck.

As I said you are more closely related to Jews than to English people, 'closely related' kek. I repeat, what have you, Bosniaks, ever offered the world? Apart from expert lessons in cucking.

What an absurd argument no group ever "owns" an invention and not what I said.
    It is exactly what you said.

The point is we can do these things very well ourselves and the innovations of some scientists does not compensate for the sneaky attacks in form of cultural deconstruction and liberalization on our societies.
    This wasn't your 'argument.'

Larping as a British soldier lol, for that one does need to have some native soil.
    Something like 18% of British military personnel are not ethnically British, we have entire regiments of them, in fact, and had done for 150 years by the time B*snia was spawned. Most countries have foreigners as milpax, from the Assyrians to the Romans to the French to the Ukrainians to the Russians to the Chinese to pretty much everyone except the Yanks. For example the only reason Bosnia exists is because your ancestors chose to convert to Islam to avoid their sons being taken as janissaries by the Turks.

Cope, seethe, dilate & eventually flee like the eternal gypsy you lot are.
    >is Bosniak in Krautland
    >'flee'

You must know how much of a joke you look like.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information