"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,140
    Given: 10,420

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    You say that as if being a Jew forever crosses out beauty in all generations.
    Atlanto-Med + a little bit Brunn.

Here is another example of a beautiful purebred Jewish woman.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...a-Bystritskaya
    I never said Jews can't be attractive, but they tend to have very large noses and some kind of ambiguous middle east look. To me, she could pass as Pan European.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I said something controversial by saying she didn't look typically Jewish to me. I mean, yes, I don't think Jews look like that normally. She looked very attractive.
    Yes, you were gratuitously rude and you are being rude again.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Unfortunately fame can attract these stalker types. She was just unlucky to have got his attention. You don't even have to be a celebrity to get this unwanted attention.
    I've had stalkers myself. I am only locally famous.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Yes, you were gratuitously rude and you are being rude again.
    You're attacking me for having what is actually a common opinion. Most Jews look like this:

There are exceptions. But the girl looked more British or Pan European than specifically Ashkenazi Jewish. Her nose was perfect.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

You're attacking me for having what is actually a common opinion. Most Jews look like this:
    1) no they don't
    2) It's a common opinion that Americans are fat, ugly, unhygienic and obnoxious but I don't bring it up unless asked, because that would be rude and hurt your feelings. This is why people think of Americans as uncivilised.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    German and Bosniak ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    My goal, same as your goal, dunce. Yes, a significant amount of people read this forum. Only 10% of users are even members. Seven people are reading this right now, apparently, scores will read it this hour, hundred this day, thousands this week/month, and they're all going to read you make an ass out of yourself.

1) Yep, that's what you're like. Very welcoming in Bosnia, too, although the cuisine was much poorer than in Croatia and the infrastructure was abysmal. Maybe as a half-breed who grew up in Germany you're simply not aware of how your people are? And of the two of us, only you are exhibiting hatred

2) Name the history channel that only shows the Holocaust. Such easy lies to dismiss.

3) It's not deconstructing, you're positing a unity of English and Bosniaks that has never existed and then pissing your knickers when I laugh at you. British people got angry enough about Polish immigration that they left the EU and you think they want Bosniaks living next to them. Your entire diatribe is self-contradictory anyway, here you say 'we are all white! all of Europe is my home!' and there you say 'we maintain our ethnic identity even in Berlin and will kill outsiders.' Almost as if like all WNs you believe one thing when it suits you and the opposite when it doesn't. BTW I'm not calling you a liar here, I have spoken to hundreds of WNs and this is normally their level of intelligence.

4) 'I live on muh ancestral continent.' Great, so do Palestinians in refugee camps in Syria. It's the same, right? Dipshit. Also, why do you as a 'European' care about inter-Semitic conflicts? Is it because, perhaps, there are elements of your mixed-up cuck identity that trump your shitty grasp on genetics? Sure, bravery isn't real if it's not for your 'ancestral continent,' this is exactly the kind of low-IQ cope I'd expect from someone belonging to an ethnicity of which 50% has fled their ancestral homeland in the past 25 years. Seethe and cope, Bosnicuck.
    So we both want you out of this continent? Neat. It is weird that you see this as some sort of activism though. For what? Anyone who puts a tiny bit of work in it will recognize the enormous push you guys are undertaking to ruin the continent. You throwing around some platitudes will not change that.

1) Muh half-breed kek, grasping for straws there. What are Bongs or yourself then lol. I even own lots of property there btw.

2) It is every damn day on German TV, the history channels are unbearably full of it. No wonder the average Germans are so fucked up. It is less in Switzerland. If it is really all so hellish and the Germans are so dangerous why even live there. Not even my presence seems to be able push out absolutely all of you out for good although the average is usually scared shitless in front of a tall man with a beard because or their own propaganda via Hollywood.

3) Ofc it is deconstructing as usual. Bongs and myself belong to the same overarching group called Europeans, are you denying the existence of us now lol? Them not liking the Poles must mean they certainly must love Semitic invaders then, right? Because Jews repay their host societies with the highest amount of devotion TOPKEK. I do not "love" them either, we and the Bongs are not exactly the same but still like remote cousins. If I see your people like Noel Ignatiev brain-raping White Americans or Barbara Spectre doing it to the Swedes I feel very bad about it despite not being some Anglo-American or Swedish person myself. After having realized this while living in the West I am even willing to make peace with other Balkan peoples because in the end we all are not so different and there are similarities in us which outweigh our differences. Why? Because their societies deconstruction is close enough to hit home. You cannot accept us having this very identity because having some overarching identity means no more kike-games on our populations respective backs.

4) Yes I do and you don't. Why do you care about European matters, you are not even European to begin with. How much Ashkenazi live abroad in European societies exactly? Ah right, it is the majority that lives in America. Why do I care to some degree about other Muslims? Why do Christians care about other Christians? Again come to any Western European city (I would say Berlin is the most angry for some reason, idk why) and call us names like on here, see what happens. Doubt you ever did or would possibly dare to because you would need verbal commands to use your computer afterwards (optimistic scenario) since many of us are hot-headed people, diaspora more notably so. You do not dare to go outside your weird pseud cyclejerks in RL though. And that world will become smaller and smaller. At some point you will not be able to go anywhere anymore much like your French counterparts. Maybe Drumpfland or Victor Orban will take you people in next lol. Looking at the track record of the countries you left behind not a decision in the interest of their respective people.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,893
    Given: 3,161

0 Not allowed!

She was very rude to him when he tried to give her some of his music. She said "Go away, you're wasting my time". Perhaps she deserved what she got. She treated a fan like dirt. Her fans are what made her rich and famous.
    Christ what the fuck is wrong with you. Fucking hateful imbecile

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,893
    Given: 3,161

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Hard to believe someone would want to stalk someone who looked like her, but the murderer was apparently half Japanese, so that explains it.
    I'm a quarter Chinese and I'm not fucked in the head like that. I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    German and Bosniak ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Italicus View Post
    Christ what the fuck is wrong with you. Fucking hateful imbecile
    People who are kinda broken are usually very easy to enrage. If you are already at the rock bottom everything is a catastrophe I assume. Really do not want to justify it though, it is horrific. And even if fans made her famous and rich. We all make mistakes, interpret social situations wrong - this should not be the justification to kill someone.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,788
    Given: 6,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Both Jenner and Salk saved countless lives. Blind tribalism is a much greater threat than COVID-19 on its worst day.
    I mistakenly typed "Sabin" instead of "Salk" in my original comment, but both men work. Don't type on auto pilot!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information