Norid/Dinarid + Alpinized Borrebaltid + North Pontid
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 18

2 Not allowed!

Default Incel =/= Misogynist

Incel doesn't equals misogynist. Deal with it.

There's no such thing as incel subculture. Being incel is not an choice or hobby, it's like health condition.

Even world health organization recognized that inability to find partner is disability.

Some incels might hate women, some not.

Don't be idiots with that blue pilled mindset that there's always someone for anyone.

Incel diagnosis is especially true for mentalcel.

I know that lot of guys in incel community complain about getting matched with only overweight women on tinder, but majority of real incels simply have no opportunities at all, nor they even have male friends and social circle.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrion View Post

There's no such thing as incel subculture. Being incel is not an choice or hobby, it's like health condition.

Even world health organization recognized that inability to find partner is disability.

Don't be idiots with that blue pilled mindset that there's always someone for anyone.

I know that lot of guys in incel community complain about getting matched with only overweight women on tinder, but majority of real incels simply have no opportunities at all, nor they even have male friends and social circle.
    I slept with more women than than the average man then I was pushed by a nigger onto the subway tracks and hit by a subway train. I had three limbs amputated. It is kind of hard attract women that way.. Do I hate women for that ?Nope, I hate niggers.

Incel is not some minority condition,mentalcel is a myth, Incel is default condition of most Western men :

"The problem is in the past women needed men for survival, which resulted in a power parity between the sexes. But now with advances in technology, booming economic growth, and a generous welfare state women no longer need men. And in no longer needing men you can see what their real and effective interest in men is through various measures.

Women only have roughly 1/9th the sex drive men do
    (depending on how you want to measure sex drive).

Women rarely, if ever, ask out men.

Men remarry more than women do.

Women only have a fractional interest in marrying once they
    reach a certain age.

Polling of younger women's priorities show love/marriage
    ranked around 4th or 5th place (behind career, financial security,
    education, etc.) and having kids around 7th place.

And online dating sites post data that mathematically proves all
    the above.

Heck, women have been telling you for decades, “I don't need a man.” It's not like they're hiding this fact. It's not a secret. Men just need tostop letting their desires blind them to reality and accept that just not that into you. Unfortunately, even if you stoically understand this fact, it doesn't make men feel any better about no longer being needed. Your entire primary genetic life's purpose has more or less been replaced with a government check.So it is not a facetious statement to say thesexes abandoning each other has caused a low-level, latent trauma
    in nearly everyone. But if you don't get that trauma addressed, you
    are not going to be able to live a happy or functional life."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60760534-the-menu

"Is a 4.5 in 1,000 chance at being happily married worth $260,000 in cash?” Or, if you take a more comprehensive approach to cost: “Is a 4.5 in 1,000 chance at being happily married worth your entire life?” And the answer is, “Probably most certainly not.” Because while we can talk about microscopic chances of success, costs going into the millions, and the countless decimal points that result, what we’re really talking about are theoretical mathematical numbers that we're asymptotically approaching. Numbers like 0 and infinity. And though we can cutely pull statistical numbers from the behaviors of the female population, and actuarially derive what theoretical chances of success this translates into for men, it’s much more simple and practical to bluntly translate all of this into plain English: You effectively stand NO CHANCE at being happy in your pursuit of women. AND That pursuit will cost you EVERYTHING in life. Thus the real ROI of the pursuit of women is: 0/∞= 0%. And the price is $∞, aka “your entire life.” In short, from an economics perspective, you are a fool to dedicate your life to the pursuit of women and, frankly, you really ought to find something better to do. "
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ook-of-numbers

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    father's from Macedonia, mother's from Crete
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,242
    Given: 18,134

0 Not allowed!

You have made several similar threads. What are you hoping to achieve? Sorry if I come across as condescending.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,865
    Given: 6,795

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I slept with more women than than the average man then I was pushed by a nigger onto the subway tracks and hit by a subway train. I had three limbs amputated. It is kind of hard attract women that way.. Do I hate women for that ?Nope, I hate niggers.
    Look on the bright side. Your fifth limb remains intact.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,101
    Given: 24,272

3 Not allowed!

Incel doesn't equals misogynist. There's no such thing as incel subculture. Being incel is not an choice or hobby, it's like health condition. Even world health organization recognized that inability to find partner is disability. Some incels might hate women, some not.
    Incels have always been a hateful movement online and aggressively misogynistic, blaming women for not wanting to hook up with them. They cannot be reasoned with or convinced to change their views. Regular virgins are just autistic shy guys who play video games all day or collect toys. However, killing innocent women and children only destroys the growing sympathy for their cause.

They're the greatest domestic terrorism threat in the West currently. They don't focus on Islamic terrorism and brown rape gangs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

They call me "The American General"
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,503
    Given: 59,353

1 Not allowed!

A incel to me is not just someone who has no girlfriend but who blames women for it and hates them thats why im not a incel
    ONE NATION UNDER GOD - USA
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 353

1 Not allowed!

I think it's unfair to women to be a misogynist, just how I would not want a obese women or some men would not want flat women. but this is a double edge sword women obv want tall white handsome fit men and obv you don't need to be all of that but people with all of that will will do the best with women

I was incel for quite some tome because of being obese i've lost over 70lbs and am mid to low 20%bf i get a lot more attention from women like getting approched by women out and about and girls taking creep shots of me, all of this and i am far from chad looks, and have a pretty niche look and a unique pheno for where I live(I look like im from the eu and my loks and first and last name represent that)

when I was incel I did not understand what as wrong with me but now after going on my journey so far i do. I still have many more years to hate and love women though

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,149
    Given: 10,437

0 Not allowed!

I'm not an incel, im a volcel

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Croatian
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    Norid/Dinarid + Alpinized Borrebaltid + North Pontid
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Incels have always been a hateful movement online and aggressively misogynistic, blaming women for not wanting to hook up with them. They cannot be reasoned with or convinced to change their views. Regular virgins are just autistic shy guys who play video games all day or collect toys. However, killing innocent women and children only destroys the growing sympathy for their cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    A incel to me is not just someone who has no girlfriend but who blames women for it and hates them thats why im not a incel
    Problem is that when I hear term incel I think of it as a disability, not as subculture or movement.

We're genetically programmed to desire intimacy, but what happens when certain factors start to interfere with someone's capability to achieve it.

Inside of Elliot Rodger's mind he's most likely fighter for more righteous future of western society, something like Che Guevara was. Considering his experiences of being mentally and physically abused during childhood, he saw his actions as real retribution and fist of justice aimed toward society that neglected his suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    They're the greatest domestic terrorism threat in the West currently. They don't focus on Islamic terrorism and brown rape gangs anymore.
    All those social-justice warrior leftist girls like Greta Thunberg could solve incel crisis by intentionally swiping on every obese and autistic sub-5 guy on Tinder, then giving them their pussies, instead they crying about domestic terrorist threats, war in Ukraine and global warming.

But stop Valkyrion, you can't talk like that, women doesn't owe men nothing...

If so, then they should stop pretending they care about world's well being, when in reality they live careless hedonistic lifestyle without single day of hard labor and even 10% of struggles their peers in third world countries experience. All they're doing is because of likes on social media, same as red pill influencers like Hamza do, even-though he talks against those same social medias he's using to make profit.

West is now actually paying price for believing in all those idiotic liberal ideals. All you mentioned, Islamic terrorism, brown rape gangs and "incel crisis" are problems related exclusively to modern so-called progressive societies and post sexual revolution era where values of western society experienced full transformation.

Last Online
    05-23-2024 @ 11:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily