0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

bump

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,357/218
    Given: 7,733/443

Atlanto-Med + Brunn maybe.
    Flag Counter

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,249/389
    Given: 4,031/13

Interesting look may have Brunn influence. He does not look typical Irish to me.

Last Online
    02-09-2024 @ 01:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0
    Given: 8/0

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    He's constantly asked online if he is fully Irish but he said as far as he knows he has only Irish ancestry.

I think it's the hair that makes him look exotic. He just has an unusual look. Not sure where he looks from but I don't think he looks Spanish. Anyway I think the hair makes him look more exotic than he is.

There is something about him that looks like he has non-European ancestry but he obviously doesn't because he has only known Irish ancestry. The eyes are very Irish.

He's one of those people that is made for Anthrofora. He's is unusual which is why people ask him if he has non-Irish ancestry. A lot of people think he is mixed race.

Robert’s brother, Brendan Sheehan, was asked about their heritage on Twitter. He replied: “Irish all the way as far as I know. ”.
    A lot of people think his mixed race because he is. Forget about the curly hair, his facial features strongly indicate black admixture. He's clearly mixed and looks like a Quadroon or Octroon. Hence, he could perfectly pass as a Brazilian, Cuban, Puerto Rican or North African. Many white folks hide their exotic admixture. Plus, there are countless people who swear that they have zero exotic admixture, and a DNA test proves them wrong. Here's the thing, Mariah Carey was sold as "White Whitey Houston" in spite of being and looking clearly part black.
    Last edited by ninjaboy; 10-24-2022 at 11:03 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11,736/819
    Given: 8,759/135

simply looks Arabic/Semitic admixed ike a North African Jew or some Bedouin Arabs, some groups will have SSA admix, i really dont see much of it though.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Here he is with his brother. The brother looks very Irish.

Here's his mum, dad, brother and sister.

[IMG]http://rsvpmagazine.ie/wp
    Yeah, a clearly admixed person claiming to be fully Irish. Besides, he doesn't sound convinced nor really sure. Fully Irish people don't look part black or like Brazilians. Get real! To illustrate my point, here some info about Christian Louboutin.

Christian Louboutin grew up with his parents and siblings who weren't as dark and exotic looking like him, but he was told almost his whole life to be fully French. He later found out that his French father wasn't his real father, but an Egyptian man his mother had an affair with.

Wiki:
    And [B]Christian Louboutin was born and raised in Paris, France. He was the only son of Roger, acabinet-maker,[6]and Irene, a French homemaker fromBrittany.He has three sisters. Louboutin said in a 2012 interview that he was "much darker-skinned than everyone else in his family. You know, I felt I wasn't French. My family was very French and so I decided they had probably adopted me. But instead of feeling it was terrible and that I was an outsider who had to go and find my real family, I invented my own history, full of characters from Egypt because I was very into the pharaohs."[7]In 2014, he learned from one of his sisters that his biological father was, in fact, an Egyptian with whom his mother Irene had been having a secret affair.[8][9]

Actually no DNA or revelation of his mother is needed to realize that Loubutin wasn't fully white or French. Functioning eyes and brain cells are enough to figure that out. But if Laboutin hadn't shared his family secret, people on TA would argue and insist on that he was just a dark French, looking unusual. Yada yada.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dr. de Sousa Nogueira Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Niger-Congolese, Tupi-Tapuia
    Ethnicity
    Baiano
    Ancestry
    Portugal, Western Africa and South America
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515
    mtDNA
    L2c4
    Taxonomy
    Mulato
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,023/0
    Given: 4,872/0

I dont get it . . . He is fully irish or mixed?
    If he is full can be the CM (Brunn or Paleo Atlantid) which gives him a curly hair and wide nose and a stronger jaw.
    I think N. Atlantid + Brunn fits well, he gives a strange octroon "vibe"
    Me: 48 - 53% Iberian/MENA, 44 - 47% SSA, 2 - 3% NAM
    Dad: 57 - 61% Iberian/MENA, 34 - 37% SSA, 5 - 6% NAM
    Mom: 41 - 44% Iberian/MENA, 55 - 58% SSA, 0 - 2% NAM.

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    simply looks Arabic/Semitic admixed ike a North African Jew or some Bedouin Arabs, some groups will have SSA admix, i really dont see much of it though.
    Can't really disagree with you on that. Anyway, I've seen plenty of Brazilians, Puerto Ricans or Dominicans that resemble him a lot. No matter how you look at it, he is never ever fully Irish, but has significant non-Euro admixture. Besides, I've noticed that mixed looking people from Britain or Ireland are always being sold to be fully English, Scottish or entirely Irish respectively, as if Non-Europeans or mixed folks don't exist in these countries.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27,049/118
    Given: 30,990/22

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboy View Post
    Yeah, a clearly admixed person claiming to be fully Irish. Besides, he doesn't sound convinced nor really sure. Fully Irish people don't look part black or like Brazilians. Get real! To illustrate my point, here some info about Christian Louboutin.

Christian Louboutin grew up with his parents and siblings who weren't as dark and exotic looking like him, but he was told almost his whole life to be fully French. He later found out that his French father wasn't his real father, but an Egyptian man his mother had an affair with.

Wiki:

Actually no DNA or revelation of his mother is needed to realize that Loubutin wasn't fully white or French. Functioning eyes and brain cells are enough to figure that out. But if Laboutin hadn't shared his family secret, people on TA would argue and insist on that he was just a dark French, looking unusual. Yada yada.
    He's not claiming anything. All his known ancestry is Irish. It's annoying when people think they know better than the person concerned. He can't claim to be mixed race when he has no proof of that.

Here he is with parents and his sister and brother.

Parents and brother. You can see he looks related to them. Yes he is "exotic" for his ethnicity but that happens and it doesn't mean someone is not telling the truth about their background. No one is bothered if someone has exotic ancestry but you can't invent it. He'd be getting all sorts of flak if he lied about his ancestry. People's family trees are easily verified. It's not like he looks very different from his family. He looks like his mother and his brother looks similar to him.

Here he is with Ruth Negga who is half Irish half Ethopian. Why would he lie about any exotic ancestry if he actually could prove it?

Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 10-24-2022 at 12:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information