Page 975 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 475875925965971972973974975976977978979985102510751475 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 15867

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,739
    Given: 5,688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    I think not yet. Ukrainians wait for Leopards and Challengers. The west has delivered all kind of weapons that we have not seen in action yet.
    Lol, 14 challenger tanks and 18 leopards so far...you think this is going to make any difference? Russia has destroyed thousands of tanks and armoured vehicles so far....but Ok, we know they have to keep their money laundry scheme going on, therefore the necessity of a new game changer every month or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,439
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Lol, 14 challenger tanks and 18 leopards so far...you think this is going to make any difference? Russia has destroyed thousands of tanks and armoured vehicles so far....but Ok, we know they have to keep their money laundry scheme going on, therefore the necessity of a new game changer every month or so.
    No, I don't think so.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,027
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

You mean Russians have destroyed their own tanks? Ok, I guess that could be possible with Russians. Just as so many of those have been destroyed. Russians are taking their old models into use as they have problems producing the new ones the same way as those become destroyed and they have lacks some electronic compounds. Would be funny to see Leopards fighting against some 1950's Sovjet's tanks

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,091
    Given: 10,861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    You mean Russians have destroyed their own tanks? Ok, I guess that could be possible with Russians. Just as so many of those have been destroyed. Russians are taking their old models into use as they have problems producing the new ones the same way as those become destroyed and they have lacks some electronic compounds. Would be funny to see Leopards fighting against some 1950's Sovjet's tanks
    Do you feel safer, now that Finland is a member of NATO ?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,439
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    I don't answer on behalf of her, but interesting answer to her post. 70 years old tanks sound old anyway.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Sorry my dear ubermensch Finnish Swede, my bad, of course Russians are complete retards and if it was not for D Day, them russkies would never reach Berlin.

Newsflash for you, Ukraine was the second army with more tanks and armoured vehicles in Europe at the beginning of the war, and yes, 90% was destroyed.... leopards are terribly outdated tanks that the Israeli army has even forbidden to purchase, they are that bad/unsafe, terrible ratio during war in Syria, stop watching whatever Finnish version of CNN you have.

I don't blame Finnish people for their rather anti-russian stance, it's a matter of geography and history, you have your reasons and I respect that...just don't BS me with retarded arguments.
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 04-05-2023 at 11:10 PM.
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,587
    Given: 7,764

2 Not allowed!

Sorry my dear ubermensch Finnish Swede, my bad, of course Russians are complete retards and if it was not for D Day, them russkies would never reach Berlin.

Newsflash for you, Ukraine was the second army with more tanks and armoured vehicles in Europe at the beginning of the war, and yes, 90% was destroyed.... leopards are terribly outdated tanks that the Israeli army has even forbidden to purchase, they are that bad/unsafe, terrible ratio during war in Syria, stop watching whatever Finnish version of CNN you have.

I don't blame Finnish people for their rather anti-russian stance, it's a matter of geography and history, you have your reasons and I respect that...just don't BS me with retarded arguments.
    Most of those older Russian tanks which were staying with no use are sent to the defense line and used like fortified artillery point which can move by itself, just an additional barrel. There are no some classic tank battles at the moment and there were no almost for months.

So, there's still abnormal amount of shells for the T-55 cannon. T-55 can be used as artillery installations in close combat. The second possibility is firing from closed positions, using them as self-propelled artillery installations. Even Ukrainians admit it. There is a trench war without the mass use of modern weapons. Artillery and personal arms. Occasionally tanks and aircraft. The T-55 has a good gun, a lot of shells and armor, and what is a tank? That's right, it's a cannon cart. Ukraine is more vulnerable in such a war than Russia.
    Last edited by Victor; 04-05-2023 at 11:33 PM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    No, I don't think so.
    That's the whole point, on the long run it's not going to make any difference, even if the equipment was on way superior numbers it would take months to train troops, to prepare the logistics, replacement parts etc to be an effective beligerant force, the "enemy" has way more resources and they consider it an existential matter, it's a question of time, so why not reason and go for a realistic peace solution? Seems the best option.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

2 Not allowed!

A good chunk of that weaponry, we can't even vouch for. Would I weep crocodile tears if some cossack cosplaying stooge blows himself up, handling equipment that takes around 2 years to get acquainted with, when they haven't that time to spare for it? Not really. I'd say buyer beware, but at this point they exist on charity alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    If you look at how Poles post, it's obvious that they'll never feel safe. These histrionics are hammered into their heads from birth, practically. The hatred for Russia in many of these people, outweighs self preservation even. Being mostly of Danish stock, I can't say I relate. The "rusophobia"(hate myself for typing that) there exists by osmosis and it's rather half hearted.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,081
    Given: 22,008

0 Not allowed!

Surely they will do more than no tank at all.

Of course, the best thing to achieve peace would be for nobody to send them anything and for them to surrender. Right?

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Page 975 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 475875925965971972973974975976977978979985102510751475 ... LastLast

Thread Information