Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,781
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    The naive sister of two brothers from the Brazilian jungle. Europe needs to de-liberalize and de-homosexualize. The second is more important! It was homosexuals who brought migrants to Europe, they also created the coronavirus. They created riots in Paris. They started a war between Ukraine and Donbass! These vile, insignificant perverts, transgender and homosexuals! In Russia, the Duma has introduced a bill banning sex change!
    you just write nonsense, I am not against homosexuals, they should not be used for political maneuvering. Homosexuals shouldn't be bothered and they shouldn't bother others with their sexual options either. Same-sex marriage is unnecessary, as you don't need government permission to live with someone of the same sex.

Donbas always been the Ukraine not wanting to lose territory ( until 2/2022).

Perhaps Putin deceives some ill-meaning innocent in the West. For me, he's just a politician with nothing special, he seems to be royalty, very afraid of catching the coronavirus.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    you just write nonsense, I am not against homosexuals, they should not be used for political maneuvering. Homosexuals shouldn't be bothered and they shouldn't bother others with their sexual options either. Same-sex marriage is unnecessary, as you don't need government permission to live with someone of the same sex.

Perhaps Putin deceives some ill-meaning innocent in the West. For me, he's just a politician with nothing special, he seems to be royalty, very afraid of catching the coronavirus.
    You, the sister of two brothers, have finally angered me. All gays at the stake - and broadcast the burning of perverts to the whole world!
    Усе буде добре!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And for every gay bastard to apologize to the Koran!
    Усе буде добре!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My hatred of gays has nothing to do with Islam, let them decide for themselves, I am a pro-orthodox believer
    Усе буде добре!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Putin is in cahoots with them. He's just a little sovereign, and he can tell gays to fuck off. As a result, coronavirus is the decision of all governments of the world. The non-existent (хуйню) was sold to us. You're looking for justice today...
    Усе буде добре!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2023 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    afrasian
    Country
    Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 57

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I wonder how many would go live in Algeria? Not many at all I would guess. France appears to have much worse problems with it's Muslim population than the UK for example but in the UK most of the Muslims are from Pakistan. I don't know if it is a particular problem with Algerians? I just don't know enough about the history and why that particular population has so many issues?
    far right brainwashing has reached people at the end of the world to believe france has only algerians immigrants
    italians portuguese moroccans spanish and now susbsaharians are much more than algerians in france but the media only mention algerians to hide massive immigration of other commmunities
    on the videos you can see the rioters are mostly black and make more than 50% of births in paris and it's suburbs
    like always far right only talk of algeria
    the victim is even not algerian by origin anyway you have no rights to talk about a dead especially to lie

police abuses are not new in the 80s claims were pacifists but the violence that comes with the claims is due to recent migration (non algerians)

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    btw Algeria was centre of pirates who raided Europe for centuries and took hundreds of thousands of European into slavery:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

They want colonial compensation from France? They can start by paying damages to Europe first. They terrorized (and still do) Europe for far longer than French were present in Algeria.
    you will get nothin from me you know nothing about france or algeria so don't act as if you have common history with france just to scrape benefits I must remind you french voted to oppose the accession of east european countries to europe

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,540
    Given: 6,913

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    But how is burning cars and shops a North African living condition? I don't think that is common there at all.
    Their compatriots back home don't do stuff like that, nor do these immigrants when they visit their home countries.
    They'd certainly get thrown in jail, if not shot on the spot.

I think the issue is rather that France's approach to enforcing the law and keeping civil order is simply too lax to contain their fierce North African newcomers.
    That is simply because the French approach is suited for the French people and not necessarily for all others.
    If they want to curb their North Africans, they will need to take North African measures.
    Heriditable mental conditions are never as concrete as burning a car, of course, but much more general. If there are no cars, no cars can burn. Depending on what heridtiable mental condition do meet they will express differently. As for the togetherhang you told, I would agrree. And this implies that you either have this chaos and destruction by an agressive rage or you have an extreme supressive state might that is massively violating civil rights which you otherwise do have in an orderly European state.

This are North African living conditions. Whether you have this shitty condition or that shitty condition (to our assessment of what are nice living conditions) is secondary and will alternate by time.

You correctly address a problem (French style order policy not working well with MENAs). And I also agree on that a North African style policy would be more suitable to tackle that problem. But I'm not sure that you are fully aware of the consequences if is acted like that. I don't think you would like to live under a North African style police where you get tortured in custody and where you practically have no legal possibilities to protect yourself and maintain your rights as a respected civilian.

So with North African living conditions I do not mean a particular condition but a bunch of alternative conditions (sometimes changing) compared to a buch of alternative European living conditions (can be a woggy state or Italian fashism or a Roman kingdom or the conditions of a city of the Hanseatic League in the Middle Ages that are all connected by the commonality of European mental conditions). Now, these two buches of alternatives are pretty different.

If you want to know what's part of the bunch of alternatives among North Africans then think of the extended massacres by FIS followers in Algeria 1997-1998.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeri...996%E2%80%9397

Even abt. 2000 years ago, 115-117, you had such things in Kito's war in Cyrenaica and you can see that North Africans are essentially the same no matter whether they are Jews, Christians or Muslims. Please read this short text:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyrenaica

Want to know how a specific North African interpretation of Christianity was?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcellions

And the murder of the two girls I spoke of in another comment, want to see how North Africans not just provide single psychos like Jeffrey Dahmer or Jack the Ripper but easily gather a number of them agreeing? I did not get it out of my head since I saw it, so consider well if you want to see. I don't exactly recommend it but on the other hand it's important to know what kind of humans we at all talk about. Precautionary: I do, of course, not state that all North Africans are like that but I state that the density of such folks among North Africans is that high that such and resembling things will always happen again.

Last edited by rothaer; 06-30-2023 at 11:34 PM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,732
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sanhadji View Post
    fyou will get nothin from me you know nothing about france or algeria so don't act as if you have common history with france just to scrape benefits I must remind you french voted to oppose the accession of east european countries to europe
    For your knowledge for any country to join EU it needs approval of all members meaning FR gave it for each of them.
    Not my problem I know your dirty history.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're an honest man, I can see that. But the victim is a propoganda. I am one of 5 Russians who sent g25. It's not just that, I don't know the history of Brazil well, but I know the history of Russia well. At the same time, my grandmother is a full-blooded Ukrainian, she raised me from the age of 2. Therefore, I consider myself at least half Ukrainian, although according to DNA 1/4. You are pitting us Slavs against your stupidity. I think you're not a bad person, but you succumbed to propaganda
    Усе буде добре!

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,595
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

Extract of an article by an french-algerian journalist, Sami Nair, in a spanish newspaper.

The country has disintegrated socially and probably irreversibly in recent decades, the excluded social layers are essentially of immigrant origin – second, third, fourth generation – which means that "origin", although officially denied by the republican discourse, is a category that is hindering the formation of collective cohesion and common identity. Everything seems to confirm the idea that social relations are being "racialized", "ethnicized".

The most important drift is the institutionalization of the xenophobic ideology of the extreme right represented by the formation of Marine Le Pen, the National Regroupment, and its cartoonish clone, the party of Eric Zemmour that advocates, unequivocally, hatred, xenophobia and ultranationalism. Le Pen's party today enjoys ideological and political representation in almost all municipalities, regions and in important sectors of the state apparatus itself: police, justice, administrations, etc.

To this is added the visible colour of an increasingly important part of young French people who were born to immigrant parents of sub-Saharan origin, whose presence now serves as a "repellent" for a significant part of the French popular strata, which do not recognize them as fellow citizens with the same rights. These young French people are today paying for their remarkable black visibility in our white society. And the extreme right encourages this difference and easily transforms it into an ideology of social exclusion and political hatred.
    https://elpais.com/opinion/2023-06-3...so-social.html

If this is not a racial civil war it looks quite like it.

And if ethnic french still are majority in next years is quite possible next frech president will be of National Regroupment, Le Pen's party, after so much demonization and cordon sanitaire during all these years.

It seems that failure of multiculturalism is reaching a point of no return.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information