Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Widowed: is it worth it to go on?

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,259
    Given: 1,611

3 Not allowed!

Default Alpha Widowed: is it worth it to go on?

This is a whole lot of pathetic female bitching and whining. If you don't care to hear it, just don't read it.

As some may know, I was discarded at the beginning of the summer by my boyfriend of 3.5 years who had been promising to marry me. He moved to Europe to get his master's degree at a world-class university at the beginning of our relationship. I was ready to move over there for him, and once my partner visa was printed, he decided he doesn't want to get married or have me move in anymore. We mutually broke up, I am told, but I can barely remember the breakup. I was unable to eat or sleep properly for weeks, and I spent my days trying to distract myself from suicide.

He got a new (much prettier) girlfriend immediately after, but he promises that nothing happened with her until we already broke up. It's funny how I spent years doing everything in my power to maxx my femininity and become the ideal wife, but he left me for a "boss babe" who posts bikini pics, has orbiters, and apparently "wears hot lingerie for our dates" and "can actually finish in bed". She is who I once strove to be, but I decided to become "submissive and feminine" instead, being told this would more successfully land me a commitment.

He had a STEM job and two degrees from top global universities. He was at least an 8 in terms of looks, incredibly romantic, fiercely devoted, spent way more money on me than I wanted or expected, and called me every day. He came from a good family and was overall a very high class individual-- a true "Istanbul gentleman". I will never connect with anybody like I did with him. He took me on beautiful vacations and always tried to impress me. He says that he always recognized my gratitude and thankfulness, but that he was sick of me having an "I don't deserve it" mindset. I was only trying to reduce his burdens, and make sure he knew that I didn't expect him to do so much work for me. I wanted to make it easier for him to keep me.

We chatted yesterday, and he said that excellent men generally do not marry, and that a successful man needs to be tricked or manipulated into marriage, and he recognized that I do not believe in such exploitation, and thus could not inspire him to commit. He said that "settling is a killing blow for a man". I cannot argue with this. He is correct on that front.

I've been trying to date with no success. Someone approached me immediately after the breakup and rushed me into inappropriate activities, and I cut him off after he attempted to force himself onto me after I told him not to touch me. I went on a few dates with someone, and gave my body to be intimate to him, believing it would make him happy and make him like me, but I was promptly sent home and ghosted. He also told me I will not find a successful man who wants to settle. He told me to "go find some redneck fuck who will keep you barefoot, if you want to get married". I'm not sure if it would benefit any man to date me, being alpha widowed and all.

I had a dream last night that I was a homeless bag lady squatting in the apartment that was going to be his and mine, but is now for him and his new, superior girlfriend. She was putting on my nicest perfumes and favorite earrings to prepare herself for a fancy dinner date with the man I love. I discovered her, stole my perfumes back away, and was kicked down the stairs. I tried to gather my items into a small backpack, but she kept laughing at me. She is an evil whore, and I hope she ends up getting what she deserves. I think she sought him out because he was in a committed relationship and originally planning on marriage. A few weeks ago, he sent me a text about how funny, symbolic, and synchronistic it is that her favorite song is Dolly Parton's Jolene. She sings it all the time, he said, laughing.

Had he not grown tired of me, I would be living in a global city, with access to my dream careers in security and defense. I would be loved and cared for in a beautiful apartment. Since I did not have a full time job, as he promised to support me once I would have moved in, I had to sign a lease on a cheap and terrible little house outside of town, increasing my social isolation. I am currently sleeping on a floor mattress in the kitchen, because the carpet is too filthy to put furniture on it, and flies attack me in my sleep.

He is not a bad person at all. He always tells me how sorry he is, and how he wishes things could have been different. He does feel bad for putting me in this position and robbing me of the life I thought I would receive, but he also does not regret breaking up with me.

~~~

Is it even possible for me to find love again? I'm not in college anymore, so I lost access to the world's most potent dating pool of successful young men. He made me promise to him that I will NEVER date anyone who falls below the standard he set for me, and I think this is wise, but I fear that it will keep me alone forever. He made me promise that I will not settle out of loneliness, and that I should seek someone who even exceeds his excellence, because I "deserve better". That doesn't make sense that he thinks I deserve better-- apparently I did not even deserve him.

It would be cruel and unfair for me to subject another new man to myself, but I am so lonely. I feel like a complete and total failure as a woman. I am humiliated. I fear going about my errands in town, because I run into people who were excited for my move and eventual wedding, and I have to explain that I was discarded. I am twenty-two years old and nearing the wall. Should I give up?

While it is becoming very easy for me to garner male attention, especially on dating apps, I do not want to settle for less than what I originally thought I would have forever. I could easily get "a man", but he would not live up to the standard which has been set for me. Should I just settle?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,935
    Given: 4,823

1 Not allowed!

Men want to marry - thats why they are men.

I got married young at 23 and no regrets my daughter is a teenager now. Pretty amazing.

Would you be picky withjout dating apps , TV, Youtube ad all the rest of it.?

All this garbage is keeping people at reach... but without it what would you do.... how picky would you be with only 500 people in a community because thats how humanity survived in the past.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Men want to marry - thats why they are men.

I got married young at 23 and no regrets my daughter is a teenager now. Pretty amazing.

Would you be picky withjout dating apps , TV, Youtube ad all the rest of it.?

All this garbage is keeping people at reach... but without it what would you do.... how picky would you be with only 500 people in a community because thats how humanity survived in the past.
    I am picky because my last relationship showed me what I am capable of receiving. He told me to find someone better and never settle for less than what he offered.

I do not consume ANY form of romance media, because it harms a woman's ability to be content. In college, I would not even speak to attractive men. I did not attend a single party, house show, or bar, because of my fierce loyalty, and commitment to being content and not yearning for more.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

3 Not allowed!

Some wild nonsense. A girl who can't find a boyfriend is nonsense. You have too high requirements for a man: handsome 8/10, rich....My opinion is this - go to Austria to the beggar - 2/10 Mortimer! And you will be the happiest, give him Jewish-Gypsy children!
    Усе буде добре!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Some wild nonsense. A girl who can't find a boyfriend is nonsense. You have too high requirements for a man: handsome 8/10, rich....My opinion is this - go to Austria to the beggar - 2/10 Mortimer! And you will be the happiest, give him Jewish-Gypsy children!
    Modern women are so dumb they dont even know it.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

All I have to say to modern young women that I percieve as out of touch. Despite feminsists and lesbians controlling your mind as they set education curriculum. Which disgusts me.

If you want a good man then present yourself as a potential good traditional wife - determined to take care of her family by a feminine touch rather than someone that would be stuck on the Iphone whoring.

Haplogroup astrologer
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pierogi
    Ancestry
    Pomeranian
    Country
    Poland
    mtDNA
    HV4
    Taxonomy
    Central European Alpinid
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Dating a Russian German man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,920
    Given: 1,366

2 Not allowed!

Well, TA is full of desperate singles, just browse around in the forum. I think I will leave you alone with them because I find them pretty disturbing so you can have them all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    All I have to say to modern young women that I percieve as out of touch. Despite feminsists and lesbians controlling your mind as they set education curriculum. Which disgusts me.

If you want a good man then present yourself as a potential good traditional wife - determined to take care of her family by a feminine touch rather than someone that would be stuck on the Iphone whoring.
    I do. In fact, he said I was too traditional, and too submissive. He wanted someone who was "more his equal", and resented my traditional views on gender roles.

I take the best care of my appearance and physique that I can afford to. My femininity is as maxxed as it can possibly be on my current salary. I cook everything from scratch, and I love to cook and bake for others. I am devoted to a strict healthy diet, coupled with daily exercise and biweekly gymnastics classes. I excel in decorating and gardening. I play instruments, sew, write essays and poems, and sing semi-professionally in two choirs, and am well-read and educated. I have a high paying job in big data. Everything down to my posture, voice, and gestures are carefully curated femininity. I want to be a housewife and homeschooler. Men in my area do not want this anymore, and those who do are insufficiently equipped to handle it-- such as guys who say they want a housewife, despite working as a part-time linecook.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    I do. In fact, he said I was too traditional, and too submissive. He wanted someone who was "more his equal", and resented my traditional views on gender roles.

I take the best care of my appearance and physique that I can afford to. My femininity is as maxxed as it can possibly be on my current salary. I cook everything from scratch, and I love to cook and bake for others. I am devoted to a strict healthy diet, coupled with daily exercise and biweekly gymnastics classes. I excel in decorating and gardening. I play instruments, sew, write essays and poems, and sing semi-professionally in two choirs, and am well-read and educated. I have a high paying job in big data. Everything down to my posture, voice, and gestures are carefully curated femininity. Men in my area do not want this anymore, and those who do are insufficiently equipped to handle it-- such as guys who say they want a housewife, despite working as a part-time linecook.
    That doesn't sound like a man to me

A man is more like "I want to take you around the world and explore it"

not "we are equal"

No we are not, I lead you follow.

My wife is a trained lawyer and she got it..

I wear the pants you choose what colour it should be..

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    Well, TA is full of desperate singles, just browse around in the forum. I think I will leave you alone with them because I find them pretty disturbing so you can have them all.
    I have a hint for European and American bored women. Let them go to Russia. There are a lot of 8/10 men here, and quite rich and strong. They all need a visa to travel to Europe. InmostLight's American passport or your European passport will solve all the problems of a Russian man.
    Усе буде добре!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information