Religion
    Jupiter and Zeus
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 533/0
    Given: 101/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sicily is truly a very particular place, I work with some Sicilian people, it goes from a very East Med phenotype to a phenotype that can pass into Central and Northern Europe, a boy (in his 30s) who can be classified as Atlanto-Nordid Alpinized, light brown hair, very light, almost blond, and blue/light blue eyes, his girlfriend, also Sicilian (still in her 30s) who can be modeled like Gracile med dinarized (really a nice couple, both aesthetically very nice) then a woman in her 40s very very dark, I would say a berid-east med, and 2 other man, one east med, the other man east med-armenoid, the last one reminded me of a Phoenician depiction, the majority tends towards a gracile med dinarized phenotype however
    https://youtu.be/I8vGGY9zshA?si=ItZzho5Bvl6Ce3rg
    these two guys are very average Sicilians for me, many hate them but to me they seem cute and a really well-matched couple, being haters in a children's channel I think is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen, in Italy unfortunately many people tend to criticize those who have had a good idea and made it their success
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 10-30-2023 at 07:32 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 73/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctwentysevenj View Post
    Lots of very attractive young ladies posted that look VERY European. As I said in previous threads, nearly every third Italian posted is compared with somebody in the Punjab, India/Pakistan or from the MENA area. Italians and those Sicilians look very European and are European. Why don't they compare them to other Europeans. By comparing them to non Europeans all the time, is like putting down italian making out they do not belong to the European community. Italians are probably been the most trolled on
    Apricity.
    Look, I know some Italian descendants here where I live (southeast Brazil). And most of them are whiter than the vast majority of Portuguese people I've ever met and there weren't that few of them. I remember a girl at my school whose father was from Cantania and her Brazilian mother was of Portuguese descent. The girl was entirely alpine in phenotype. And very pretty and too fair skinned. In addition to being very white to the point of looking like a ghost. A somewhat unusual type by Portuguese standards. Interestingly, her brother was much darker and had a Levantine/Arab/Maghrebi appearance. I dare say that perhaps her brother was even darker than me, as I only have Portuguese, indigenous and African people in my family tree. But the vast majority of descendants of Sicilians that I met were 50% Sicilian and the other half were of other ancestries that included mainly Portuguese, indigenous, African, but also Spanish, German, Dutch. And in general some of them had pinkish white skin, a lighter phenotype than 90% of the Portuguese I remember meeting. But I remember that once in Niterói, in Rio de Janeiro, I helped an old lady on the bus to carry her bags from the supermarket, and she was very dark-skinned and looked like a typical Portuguese woman but with an accent that I couldn't recognize. I thought she was Peruvian, Paraguayan, Argentine, so I asked her where she was born and she told me: "I'm from southern Italy". I met some children of Calabrians who were also very dark.

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183

Thread Information